Plush Furniture VIC, Springvale

Plush Furniture VIC, Springvale

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (38)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (76%) · Not as advertised (24%)

Bernadette

BernadetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for helping us buy our new sofa Michael!

Kevin R.

Kevin R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Joel and Jason delivery

We had Joel and Jason deliver our lounge, they were very punctual, extremely careful and very friendly when they delivered our beautiful lounge.
They called us and sent an App for us to follow their progress, impressive.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for sharing on your recent experience with Plush. We are sure you will adore your new addition. Looking forward to your next visit!

Well Done Plush!!

Had a great experience in the store. Michael came and explained how Plush worked with being able to make any configuration and choose fabric etc. He sent through quotes for different options and when we altered things happily sent through fresh quotes. Very happy customer....thankU!

Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker Centre
Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michael Wright is awesome!

Store LocationPlush Springvale Homemaker Centre

Michelle R

Michelle RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Valerie was fantastic.

After downsizing, we were trying to find some thing small enough to fit our new space, but provide as much seating as possible. Valerie spent so much time with us, showing us all variations. Can’t wait to get our new sofa. Thanks, so much Valerie from Michelle & Damian.

Jeff Murray

Jeff MurrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly Surprised.

Popped in to Plush Springvale with my wife and son to see if we could find a modular sofa with recliners. I didn't expect to actually buy one that day as it takes my wife months to make a decision - if she makes one at all!!
Fortunately we were attended to by Jacki. She was magnificent! She was patient, knowledgeable and professional and above all she listened to what my wife wanted. End result? We purchased a new lounge suite and I still have my sanity.

Store LocationSpringvale Victoria

GFR

GFRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Experienced Service Counts

Fortunate for us we met Michael Wright on our journey for a solution to our sofa replacement. His approach to our requirements was to provide several functional options based on his obvious and considerable knowledge in this area. Our final choice was made easy in the end thanks to Michael's assistance, and we are completely satisfied with our purchase.

Store LocationPlush Furniture VIC, Springvale IKEA Homemaker Centre
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for taking the time to share such great feedback for Michael and our Springvale showroom. We are thrilled that you found your perfect sofa with us!

Warm Regards
Plush think Sofas

Patient and great assistance

Thank you Michael Wright for all the help in navigating the type of sofa's and colours available and giving us a the best price two months ago. Furniture delivered and assembled by Jonathan and Gi with great care and all the rubbish taken away.

Baileys MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

I was looking for two sofas for my new home at Plush Furniture at the Springvale Homemaker Centre. Michael Wright assisted me with great patience and helped me by providing computer images of what the sofas would like in different colours and fabrics. He then gave me a fabulous price. I was extremely happy with the whole experience. Highly recommended.

Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker Centre

Who is David?

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, sorry for the misunderstanding. We have passed your feedback on to Michael and the Springvale Team.

Amazing customer service.

David was super helpful from the moment we first spoke with him. He went above and beyond to assist us to make sure we were happy with our purchase. We would highly recommend going to Plush Springvale and speaking with David.

Robert McAllister

Robert McAllisterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

I was hit with a problem with matching my new Plush suite with a chair I got elsewhere. One phone call to Michael Wright in Springvale, solution given and the problem was solved. Had a new chair delivered that afternoon and all was perfect. I was pleasantly surprised with the cost and efficiency provided. Top notch service. Thank you very much Michael/Plush. Wouldn't shop anywhere else

Leah A

Leah AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer service

We recently purchased a new custom lounge suite from Plush Springvale. We had some complications when the suite was first delivered (no fault of the product or store) but both Jacki and Chun went above and beyond our expectations in solving this for us. They were kind, professional and extremely efficient in helping us come to the best solution - the end result is a stunning lounge suite that we absolutely love. I can't recommend Jacki and Chun highly enough - the lengths they went to in order to ensure we were happy exceeded our expectations and has resulted in loyal customers for life.

Shayna

ShaynaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome sofa, awesome service!

Michael Wright at Plush Springvale was so helpful and understood exactly what we wanted. He showed us different sofa fabrics and helped us from the beginning. We cant wait to get our brand new sofa!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Shayna, we are so pleased to read of the awesome service you received from Michael at our Plush Springvale Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

Rob armstrong

Rob armstrongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Omg I was so impressed with the product and the staff

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Michael is brilliant!

We had a great experience! Michael guided us through the sofas based on our requirements. We were pleased with the range and comfort.Thank you Michael. We will tell our friends.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Louise, we are so pleased to hear that you received brilliant service from Michael. We will pass your appreciation onto him. Thanks for recommending us!
Plush Think Sofas

Thanks Michael!! You were a great help!!

I bought a swivel sofa armchair from Plush today - apart from the armchair being fabulous, the sales person who helped me around was quite a pleasure to work with. Insightful, funny and when it came to negotiating timelines etc. a wonderful help. Thanks heaps Michael - looking forward to seeing you when I buy from you guys next!! :-)

Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Hafez, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Michael at our Plush Springvale Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we look forward to hearing more on your new friendship. Enjoy!

Excellent service

Excellent service from Jacqui at the Springvale homemaker centre Plush store. We purchased a lounge suite early this year for my parents and Jacqui helped us make our choice, she was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable and as result we purchased a gorgeous and comfortable lounge suite. Recently I needed to buy a lounge for my place so I went straight back to Jacqui again very helpful, spent the time so that I made the right choice. Thoroughly recommended Jacqui and Plush. Very happy!

Store LocationSpringvale homemaker centre plush

johnjjz

johnjjz

Corey was great and very professional

Had an issue with my sofa head rest. Corey came down and replaced both hinges and now it's working perfectly again. Corey did a great job and provided service with a smile.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service! Beautiful sofas.

Michael's service was excellent, he helped us work out the best solution for our sofa needs, then gave us the best deal possible. Cant wait to get delivery of our new sofa.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Angela, thank you for taking the time to share on your recent visit to our Plush Springvale Showroom. It is wonderful to hear of his excellent service and that you found the perfect sofa for all your needs.

Zoe

Zoe

Excellent product and service

It’s my dream sofa and sits perfectly in my lounge. Delivery and assembly is great - Danny and Sid are friendly, on time and fast. Brilliant experience. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Zoe, it is a pleasure to hear you found your dream sofa at our Springvale Showroom! We are glad you are now enjoying your stunning new sofa and look forward to passing on your kind words to our team. Many Thanks!