Plush Furniture VIC, Springvale

Plush Furniture VIC, Springvale (page 3 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (81)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (72%) · Not as advertised (28%)

First class service

From the moment I walked in, Jackie was on hand to steer me from a three seater sofa to a two and half seater that I discovered was a far better option for my needs. Jackie deserves every one of those five stars for the professional yet personal service.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Helpful and stress free experience

Michael was extreamly helpful without being over the top. He went above and beyond to provide me with the information I needed to select a new lounge suite. The whole process was stress free as he didnt make me feel rushed. I feel that i have brought a quality lounge suite and come away with money still in my pocket due to the fantastic sale that they had on.

D Davies

D DaviesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!

Michael was very helpful and made our sofa purchase very easy. We recommend Plush Springvale and Michael for your next sofa purchase. Quick and easy as well and with 3 kids in tow this was very important to us.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and excellent product

Awesome introduction to product by Chun the manager at Plush Springvale. Was there last year and I clearly remember him giving me very thorough details about what I needed and it really impressed that a year later I came back and bought a set of 2 and 3 seater. No fuss when I changed my mind, Chun was on the ball and changed my colour choice and sent me a timely invoice/proof thru my email on the same week. really impressed and cannot wait to have my set delivered to my new home!

Fazal Khaffar

Fazal KhaffarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - Michael Wright

Micheal was outstanding, helped us choose sizes and colors based flooring etc... was quite patient and attentive and also kept the store open beyond the closing time to accommodate us

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Michael at Plush Furniture in Springvale was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when assisting us with our purchase. He answered all our questions and provided us with fantastic customer service. We were extremely impressed with the service and price and we are looking forward to getting our new couch.

Lisa S

Lisa SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We LOVE our new couch! Service was fantastic!

The whole process of purchasing our new modular sofa has been great! From the service received by Chun at the Springvale store making sure we were happy with our purchase, to our delivery guys and Corey the technician that came out. Corey was so helpful giving us extra tips and tricks about keeping our couch looking great! Service has been very professional and we couldn’t recommend them enough!
We LOVE our new couch and we are so happy we went with Plush!

Shell

ShellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jacki was so helpful in helping me make the choice from so many great options and explaining the insurance options. Looking forward to lazing about on my new sofas. Thanks.

Rubie

RubieVictoria

Great and Friendly Service from Chun

Had one of the best customer experience at Plush!
The store is nicely laid out with clear information and Chun was very patient and knowledgeable.
He was able to recommend various styles of sofas that fits my needs and fully answer any of my questions regarding the types of material.
I also appreciate the 10 year warranty provided.
I would recommend Chun and Plush Springvale to anyone who is in search for a quality sofa.

Bernadette

BernadetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for helping us buy our new sofa Michael!

Kevin R.

Kevin R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Joel and Jason delivery

We had Joel and Jason deliver our lounge, they were very punctual, extremely careful and very friendly when they delivered our beautiful lounge.
They called us and sent an App for us to follow their progress, impressive.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for sharing on your recent experience with Plush. We are sure you will adore your new addition. Looking forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Well Done Plush!!

Had a great experience in the store. Michael came and explained how Plush worked with being able to make any configuration and choose fabric etc. He sent through quotes for different options and when we altered things happily sent through fresh quotes. Very happy customer....thankU!

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michael Wright is awesome!

Michelle R

Michelle RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Valerie was fantastic.

After downsizing, we were trying to find some thing small enough to fit our new space, but provide as much seating as possible. Valerie spent so much time with us, showing us all variations. Can’t wait to get our new sofa. Thanks, so much Valerie from Michelle & Damian.

Jeff Murray

Jeff MurrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly Surprised.

Popped in to Plush Springvale with my wife and son to see if we could find a modular sofa with recliners. I didn't expect to actually buy one that day as it takes my wife months to make a decision - if she makes one at all!!
Fortunately we were attended to by Jacki. She was magnificent! She was patient, knowledgeable and professional and above all she listened to what my wife wanted. End result? We purchased a new lounge suite and I still have my sanity.

GFR

GFRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Experienced Service Counts

Fortunate for us we met Michael Wright on our journey for a solution to our sofa replacement. His approach to our requirements was to provide several functional options based on his obvious and considerable knowledge in this area. Our final choice was made easy in the end thanks to Michael's assistance, and we are completely satisfied with our purchase.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for taking the time to share such great feedback for Michael and our Springvale showroom. We are thrilled that you found your perfect sofa with us!

Warm Regards
Plush think Sofas

Patient and great assistance

Thank you Michael Wright for all the help in navigating the type of sofa's and colours available and giving us a the best price two months ago. Furniture delivered and assembled by Jonathan and Gi with great care and all the rubbish taken away.

Baileys MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

I was looking for two sofas for my new home at Plush Furniture at the Springvale Homemaker Centre. Michael Wright assisted me with great patience and helped me by providing computer images of what the sofas would like in different colours and fabrics. He then gave me a fabulous price. I was extremely happy with the whole experience. Highly recommended.

Who is David?

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, sorry for the misunderstanding. We have passed your feedback on to Michael and the Springvale Team.
Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Amazing customer service.

David was super helpful from the moment we first spoke with him. He went above and beyond to assist us to make sure we were happy with our purchase. We would highly recommend going to Plush Springvale and speaking with David.

Robert McAllister

Robert McAllisterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

I was hit with a problem with matching my new Plush suite with a chair I got elsewhere. One phone call to Michael Wright in Springvale, solution given and the problem was solved. Had a new chair delivered that afternoon and all was perfect. I was pleasantly surprised with the cost and efficiency provided. Top notch service. Thank you very much Michael/Plush. Wouldn't shop anywhere else