Plush Furniture VIC, Springvale

Plush Furniture VIC, Springvale (page 3 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (44)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (76%) · Not as advertised (24%)

Jorge I.

Jorge I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great friendly service

Great friendly service from the Springvale store, Michael helped me choose colours and different styles that would compliment my living room. Would not hesitate dealing with Michael and the springvale store again, great work!

a l.

a l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with purchase and delivery

The couches are great. I have a couple of other plush couches that are about 12 years old and they are still very good even after kids and dog abuse. We decided to purchase another and only time will tell if its as good as the first. As for the delivery of them I have ro say that Danny and Sid from Demiri transport are real professionals. Arrived on time and took the packaging and placed the items where we wanted them and overall gave us a very good experience. Well done guys!!!

Fantastic service and product

Great store and variety. Very satisfied with product quality and the friendly and professional customer service provided by Michael was outstanding. Very happy customer. Highly recommend Plush for anyone wishing to purchase a new couch.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Chris, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear Michael was able to assist you throughout the sofa selection process and look forward to passing on such a high recommendation of his efforts.

Frances Tsimiklis

Frances TsimiklisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sofa purchase with Michael Wright

Michael really helped us from the get go and even gave us advice by looking at our floorplans to help us decide what orientation our sofa needs to be. We were very happy with our experience with Michael and definitely recommend him!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Frances, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Michael at our Plush Springvale Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

JenSk

JenSkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my lounge suite

The service I received in-store by Valerie was outstanding; she was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The Plush delivery drivers, Jonathan & Pablo were extremely efficient and professional too. They assembled and arranged my furniture in no time and cleaned up after themselves. Overall extremely satisfied with the start-to-finish service I received from Plush.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

purchase of new sofa's studio recliner 3 seater and studio recliner 1 seater

the moment we arrived we were welcomed by a gentleman by the name of michael w we told him what we were looking for and he showed us your huge display of sofa's. his knowledge of the product was emmence from the materials being used the leathers and the after sales guarantee's i highly recommend plush and it's people particular michael w at the springvale store
many thanks tony

Ronny

RonnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plush Dex 2.5 Sofa Bed - Best sofa bed for $2000

We looked at almost every sofa bed in Melbourne and the Plush Dex 2.5 Sofa Bed was by far the most comfortable. Thankfully it was also well priced at $2000. Valerie H provided friendly and informative customer service. Took around 3 months to deliver. The delivery guys Jonathan & Jose were very careful and fast (we live on the 3rd floor and no elevator!)

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ronny, thank you for taking the time to share on your overall Plush experience. It is so great to hear that you have found your perfect fit for a great price. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new sofa!

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service

Chrissy was excellent in her advice on buying our lounge suite. She was very patient with us, as we kept going back again and again. We had shopped around looking for the perfect lounge. Plush has an excellent range of suites.The delivery by Joel and Jason finished off the whole lovely experience. Thank you

Great customer service

I bought a sofa from Springvale plush. The sofa started to sag and lodged an inspection work online. Robert Sarantoulias was quick to attend to the complain the same day he called to book an appointement. Home inspection and repair work was excellent. Thanks.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Swathi, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with us. It is great to hear that all your needs were met and that you can enjoy your Plush Sofa.

Sergey

Sergey

great experience including finance option

I bought a really cool sofa-bed. Quality is
top notch. Consultants were really helpful. Everything was well organised to a single detail including order and delivery. Happy with the purchase! I highly recommend these guys :)

Great product, excellent service

Our new Snuggle couch was delivered today, a couple of weeks earlier than expected. It looks amazing, is well made and the fabric is great quality. Thanks to Chrissy for all her help!
I also can’t thank Jason and Joel enough for their super efficient delivery and communication. They let me know the delivery window the day before and 1/2 hour before they arrived. In 38 degree heat, they unpacked, set up the couch and put felt pads on the feet in less than 5 minutes. They even took all the rubbish away. Highly recommend!

Great Service

I dealt with Dawn at Plush online, she was easy to deal with and very patient. Her knowledge of the lounges and configurations that were available was also very good.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Emily, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Dawn was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

happy camper

happy camperCrib Point

Great delivery service

the delivery crew were absolutely fantastic, they set up our furniture and even put felt pads on the feet to protect out timber floors, very highly recommended

Jane

JaneMelbourne

We were very happy with the delivery guys Danny and Anthony, they did an excellent job.

We are very happy with the look of our lounge suite. Also the guys Danny and Anthony who delivered our furniture did an excellent job, plus they were curtious and helpful.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Jane, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are delighted hearing that you are loving your new addition which we would love to see on our Instagram page making sure to tag @plush_think_sofas.
Plush Think Sofas

Sofa is good, delivery guy very professional.

Sofa top leather is really good, but bottom looks a bit cheap;
The sofa pillow for 3 seats can’t move, guessing manufacturers try to save leather & reduce cost.
Delivery guy really professional & on time.

Excellent service

We have had excellent service from time of ordering when the sales consultant was informative and walked us through the process to the delivery contact and service during delivery today. Jason and Joel arrived right at the time they advised and set up our beautiful new couch as well as taking away packing. I would highly recommend Plush.

Awesome service

Plush was so easy to deal with. Lisa was my online representative and she was awesome. Great customer service, experience and assistance. She helped me visualise what the layout of my furniture in the Lounge room would look like and assisted with a good price.

All customer service representatives should be like Lisa.

Fran

FranMelbourne

Imperfect leather couch

In store the sales people were great very helpful It was a delight to deal with them The problems started after I received the furniture flaws started to appear, even though they repaired it the first time. And second time I felt it should have been replaced.

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

Amazing Experience at Springvale Plush

Michael helped my family pick out a beaultiful modular couch and it has just arrived! Michael provided us with absolutely amazing service and we couldn't be happier with the couch! We had never shopped at any Plush previously and were surprised by the large range and top-notch service. We absolutely recommend this particular store and look forward to shopping here again!

Lyne

LyneMelbourne

Excellent Service

Jonathan arrived with my lovely chair ! Carefully brought it inside, unpacked and checked all features all with a smile and friendly comments.
A very helpful and pleasant young man.
And removed all the packaging and took it with him!
Thankyou Plush and Jonathon

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Lyne, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are delighted to hear of the excellent service you received thus far ensuring that all you had to is enjoy your beautiful new Plush Sofa.