Plush Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes

Plush Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes

Shop and staff

Even though we have Plush, Zdenka at Taylors Lake store made it easy to make a purchase on our new Lounges, we made our purchase on product and knowing the plush styles and quality and the staff at the store there was no pressure it was up to us so again thanks Plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with our Taylors Lakes Team and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Sakshi Bhardwaj

Sakshi BhardwajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for helping us Zdenka and Joanne!

Multiple designs and colors to choose , Great customer service from the staff, warranty for the product after sales, customisation which I need... all these things made me finalize my purchase.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Sakshi, thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on your Plush Taylors Lakes experience. We look forward to sharing your kind words with Zdenka and Joanne.

Excellent Service & Great Product

Nicole had excellent customer service and product Knowledge. This made selecting a recliner chair easy! We are very happy with the quality of the chair...it is very sturdy and as there were many fabric choices, we were able to select one that matches our existing furniture.

Irene and Bill

Irene and BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with in in-store experience

Loved the range available, first seen online, then in store at Watergardens. Zdenka was great. She was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Fantastic to deal with. With her assistance we found just what we'd been looking for. Terrific to know that if it isn't right after it's delivered we can replace it or even get a refund. Very impressed with the customer service offered.
Irene and Bill, Melbourne

Store LocationWatergardens

Richmond Senituli

Richmond SenituliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great investment from Purchase to Delivery.

Great from the get go again our 2nd purchase in 7yrs and still have old one.

Apologies forgot the shop assistants name from Taylors Lakes a Maori women friendly and welcoming as we were going through options of couches to purchase. She was very welcoming, friendly, informative and understanding with what we needed.

Delivery today from Jonathan and Camilo as our instore experience was, they were the same very approachable and friendly. Didn't mind what time they came they did their job. Gotta give it to them both working in the rain they still had smiles 15minutes and off to the next delivery. Thanks so much Instore, call centre and delivery guys.

Your services were great.
Kind regards

Outstanding customer service

So happy with Zdenka and her wonderful service and product knowledge. All staff at Taylors Lakes are very helpful. I Can not wait for my sofa and I recommend Zdenka to all.

Store LocationPlush Taylor’s Lakes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mouna, we are so pleased to hear that you received outstanding service from our Taylors Lakes Team. We will pass your appreciation on and appreciate your recommendation.

Hassle free shopping experience

Thank you to Zdenka for making our sofa purchase so easy - we were overwhelmed by choice and possibilities when we entered the store. Zdenka listened to our needs, provided helpful advice and info and most importantly gave us time and space to think and make our choices.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi HVa, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Zdenka at our Plush Taylors Lakes Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Garrick P

Garrick PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service 4th time around

This is our 4th time purchasing through Plush and we are not disappointed. Considering we knew what we wanted it was easy to choose an option. The staff take particular care in assisting and advising on what they feel are points that you should consider. We have bought furniture from other stores by when it comes to lounge suites we will always visit Plush 1st.
Thanks again for a great experience, and you never know when we will be back.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationTaylors lakes

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Plush!!!

Thank you Zdenka for all your help, advice & the time that you spent with us choosing our lounge suite & accessories. Nothing was too much trouble! Great customer service & fantastic products.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Bev, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Zdenka at our Plush Taylors Lakes Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Bev

Zdenka was VERY helpful & I'm more than happy to give her my feedback. It's all too often that people are quick to complain but not as quick to acknowledge good service. Once again thank you & I will be recommending Plush to my family & friends :)

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!!!

I’ve just purchased my second couch from Plush Watergardens and I couldn’t be happier!! The service I received from Nicole, Joanne & store manager Jackie was amazing!! Not only was the customer service fantastic, these guys are a true example of a team. Highly recommended.

Mike l

Mike lGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

We recently purchased a sofa from plush at Watergardens with Joanne. We spent a large amount of time working out what would suite us as a family and the living room space and Joanne was just amazing. We looked at many combos, sofas, colours and cushions to determine what would suit our home and she was super helpful. I definitely recommend shopping with Joanne

Perfect fit.

I would like to thank zdenka from Plush Taylor lakes for helping my son find the perfect chair. Nothing was to much trouble and she took her time explaining everything to him. We appreciate how valued you made him feel. Definetly coming back.

Store LocationPlush Taylor lakes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kerrie, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Zdenka at our Plush Taylors Lakes Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Kaila

KailaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was professional and very helpful

To start off by stating by saying that Zdenka of Taylor’s lakes is a knowable, professor helpful person, we were just browsing in the store and we ended up buying an item.
The store was easy to navigate
Wasn’t surprised with the product and the quality. I couldn’t recommend this sales person highly enough she was so helpful, knowledgeable of her products and a real pleasure to deal with

Store LocationTaylor’s lakes

Josie

JosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Zdenka was extremely helpful. Very knowledgeable about their products. Zdenka went out of her way to assist and ensure we purchased a product that was right for us. Great sofa, great service

Store LocationWatergardens
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Josie, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! We enjoyed reading of our great service and look forward to sharing with the team.

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service from the team at Plush Taylors Lakes, especially Joanne!

We recently purchased lounge suites for both living and family rooms. I was undecided and needed help making up my mind. Joanne was amazing with her knowledge and understood the look I was after and guided me with my decision. She was very patient with me as I took my time deciding. Looking forward to my delivery in a few weeks.
Thank you Joanne !

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from start to finish.

I’ve had a fantastic experience with Plush. A very large range available in store. My order even came in 4 weeks early. The quality of the product is as expected (very high quality).

Special thanks to Joel and Jason who were very understanding and hung around whilst I came back from the school run to deliver my couch.

I would highly recommend Plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your high recommendation with us. It is wonderful to hear of your fantastic experience from the purchase to delivery and that you are now enjoying your new Plush Sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

Great service, have brought the product before, and buying a second. And Joanne was very helpful.

Very comfortable and great quality. Have brought a few items from Plush, will always come back as quality is important. Service is also a quality that a lot of shops don’t have.

Store LocationTaylor’s lakes

Grumpy Pants

Grumpy PantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, quick and easy

Sal Gattellari was very helpful and not pushy at all. Sal made the purchase process very quick and efficient and helped to step us through the interest free offer. The couch/sofa we bought is of very high quality and the warranty was comprehensive. Nothing was oversold and Sal treated us with respect and empathy the whole way through. We look forward to taking receipt of delivery in the next few weeks.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationPlush Taylor's Lakes (Watergardens)
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with our Plush Taylors Lakes Showroom. It was a pleasure to read your glowing recount and we are sure you will enjoy your new sofa.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We went to navigate the store and sat on a lot of couches however the first couch we sat we fell in love so we went back at the end. That's when we were approached and we made the purchase and colour in 30 minutes. It was easy, simple and they made us feel comfortable with our decision. Excellent customer service and great pricing.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Leanne, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that it was love at first sight and now you can't wait to receive your perfect sofa.

Vicki

VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Service

I have just recently purchased a couple of couches from Plush. Joanne helped us by asking all the right questions to ensure we got the configuration we needed, bringing up things I never would have thought of. I am looking forward to getting delivery to my new house. Thanks, Joanne.