Plush Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes

Plush Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (59)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (84%) · Not as advertised (16%)

Pretty good

In store was easy to pick and choose, ordering was easy. Was told 8-10w for delivery but each time I called it was delayed another week. We are in Victoria and I fully understand state and international problems with shipping and Covid-19. My problem lies with me being the person to constantly call for an update rather than them doing the right thing and keeping me informed.
Deliver was easy and on time, as was pickup of rubbish. Assembly easy enough.

JayJay

JayJayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great staff at Taylor's lakes

Zdenka was a great salesperson. Friendly helpful polite and knowledgeable. I was very happy all round and I will
definitely purchase future items here for sure
Plus they had great winter sales on.

Store LocationTaylor's lakes
Loz

LozCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Service

Spoke with Zdenka at the Taylors Lakes Store. Couldn't be happier with the service. Was very knowledgable about the modular components of my couch purchased some years ago. Ultimately purchased an add on seat for my leather couch. Highly Recommended

Furniture Shops

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes compares to other Furniture Shops

Nicol

NicolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service & High Quality Products

Zdenka the Sofa Specialist at the Taylors Lakes store was extremely helpful in assisting me with my purchase and providing quotes. Highly recommend Plush furniture for their high quality products.

Marco M.

Marco M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good customer service

Hi there I’ve recently bought a sofa from Taylor’s lakes plush and found the stuff to be very helpful
Nicole helped us choosing the right sofa for our brand new home I can’t wait to see how good it will look in the house

Store LocationTaylor’s lakes plush

Amazing experience

Nicole at the Taylors lakes showroom was lovely to work with and made our choice that much easier and smoother. We are so excited to receive our couches. Thank you. Highly recommend!

Great Service

The staff at Taylors Lakes are always friendly and helpful. We dealt with Jaqui on our current sofa purchase as repeat customers. As we were moving away from leather to fabric Jaqui really gave her advise and guidance to solve any questions and helped us choosing the colour and overall purchase. The sofa should be here in 8-10 weeks so fingers crossed. Highly recommend Jaqui and the store they are all lovely.
Suresh - Keilor

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Victoria

Excellent Customer Service

Nicole was fantastically helpful in selecting my petite snuggle chair. Helped me “just enough” and was kind and welcoming to the store. Excellent customer service - I would return for sure!

Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service great product

Nicole was wonderful, looking for a quality sofa bed she was able to guide me to the Dex, it’s a great design and the fabric choices were vast. Very happily awaiting my delivery

Store LocationTaylor’s Lakes

Awesome service

Zdenka, at Plush Furniture Watergardens was Awesome she knew her products was very helpful. Thankyou so much for making my new couch purchase so enjoyable. Big range of products easy to navigate.

Store LocationTaylors lakes
Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Service

I came to the store two or three times and each time Sal and Nicole were patient and accommodating in answering our endless questions. They helped us find the couch that suited our needs. With an unexpected delay in delivery (thanks covid) they helped secure a loan couch at no cost. The service was great but the support in choosing what was right for us was invaluable. Thank you Sal and Nicole,
From a very happy customer

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Vic
Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So excited, can’t wait for my sofa to arrive!

I went into Plush with an idea what I wanted.
I would like to thank Hajjar so much for her professional, knowledgeable & patient way she helped with adjusting the way I needed the layout of my sofa.
I can’t wait for it to arrive!!!

Store LocationTaylor’s Lakes Vic

Great Professional Service

Nicole was great, highly professional and knowledgable, assisting me to buy my three new sofas. Even taking the time to chase a sofa down from another store and arrange for the delivery from there.

GARY   PYERS

GARY PYERSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brought a recliner chair from Sal at Plush Taylors Lakes. She was very knowledgeable and most helpful. I have brought other furniture from Plush at Taylors Lakes in years gone by and have always been very satisfied.

Store LocationTaylors Lakes, Vic

Very helpful

Sal helped and was really flexible, measuring couches for a small space. Store was easy to get around and staff helped without having to wait. I haven’t received it yet.

Stacey Grima

Stacey GrimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing staff member!

My very helpful lady was Sal, I loved her warm approach and the fact she was down to earth and had a little laugh with me. Willing to go out of her to help with any queries and questions. I couldn’t recommend her higher! Thanks to her customer service I ended up going back and purchasing the couch of my dreams.

Marlene

MarleneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Couch, Great Service

Nicole was very helpful and friendly. We ordered a Snuggle couch and went through the colour ranges to select the best fit for our home. As we are not quite ready for it yet due to extending, we were able to order it now and pick it up in 6 months time. Can't wait to get it and try it out.

Store LocationTaylors Lakes, Vic
Jason G.

Jason G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Order of Cuddle Charis

Sal was fantastic dealing with an active family such as ours, displaying great patience and offering products that suited our needs, assisting is us purchasing 5 of the cuddle chairs.

Phil Theuma-Whichello

Phil Theuma-WhichelloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience and beautiful furniture

We were out in the market looking at reclining sofas. This was our last stop of the day. We walked in to a beautiful clean and spacious showroom. We had a look around and was approached Sal. She was very informative and not pushy and allowed us time to discuss.

The furniture is so comfortable and if what we will receive is what we tried definitely will be with the money.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationTaylors lakes
Adz.S

Adz.SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer Service

My wife and I were in store to look for a new lounge to fit in our new home. Sal assisted us in every way possible, from material, layout and quality choices. She was exceptionally patient with us as we were going back and forth on our decisions. Thank you again Sal for welcoming us and providing amazing Banter and service during our time!

Store LocationTaylor Lakes, Victoria