Plush Furniture VIC

Plush Furniture VIC (page 2 of 148)

Dandenong, Nunawading, Frankston, etc...
4.8 from 2,945 reviews

2,945 reviews

Danelle was super friendly and very helpful!

I was very satisfied with the service I received. Danielle was great to deal with and made my shopping experience thoroughly enjoyable! I would recommend anyone wanting quality furniture to visit Danielle at the Shepparton store :-)

Great friendly customer service

I purchased the Park Avenue modular from the Shepparton store, with Enin's assistance.
Her friendly, patient and informative nature made it very easy for my partner and I to make our purchase.

We cannot wait for our couch to arrive and would like to thank Enin personally.

Store LocationShepparton Victoria

Pretty good

In store was easy to pick and choose, ordering was easy. Was told 8-10w for delivery but each time I called it was delayed another week. We are in Victoria and I fully understand state and international problems with shipping and Covid-19. My problem lies with me being the person to constantly call for an update rather than them doing the right thing and keeping me informed.
Deliver was easy and on time, as was pickup of rubbish. Assembly easy enough.

Jenny

JennyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service!

Fantastic customer service by Gaelle at the plush Shepparton store, excellent attention to detail and also follow up . We will definitely be recommending this store and purchasing again from this store.

Store LocationShepparton- plush
C Pollock

C PollockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst item I’ve ever purchased in my life!!!

Purchased in November, delivered in January. After 6 weeks after delivery I politely emailed the Plush store with concerns over extensive pilling. Kept getting excuses, then after many pleas Plush sent their expert who told me it was the clothes I was wearing that was causing the fabric to pill so badly. This went on for months no responsibility or care taken. Washed their hands of situation. Sofa now in storage as fabric too bad to even use. Once they have their money don’t care their fabric is faulty. We are waiting for VECAT. Waste of $7,000. See pictures after two months after delivery. Will never purchase another thing from this disgraceful company!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFrankston store

Fantastic customer service

A huge shout out to Amy from Plush Ballarat. I did my first "google" search of the product (Austin 2 seat electric recliner and Austin modular lounge) but there is nothing like coming into a store and being looked after. Amy's knowledge was exceptional and she made sure I didn't choose something that didn't really work long term for our family needs. Thanks Amy for your fantastic customer service.
Now to wait for our order. Very excited.

Store LocationBallarat Victoria
angie t.

angie t.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with my new couch.

Really happy with the service. Lisa (salesperson) was great - friendly, helpful and efficient. The delivery guys were quick and punctual. Would definitely recommend checking out Plush for new furniture as I am a happy customer :)

Store LocationMoorabbin

So far so good

I visited briefly one day and took my Hubby back the next. We were serving by Danielle who was very helpful and friendly. She understood what a big deal it was for us to invest in 2 new lounges, and was happy to go round in circles with us to ensure we were happy. Haven't received them yet so can't comment past the store service.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Amazing service! Can't wait for my new couch!

Michael from the Springvale store was a pleasure to deal with. He was very knowledgeable, patient and made the experience exciting. We cannot wait for our new couch to arrive!

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC compares to other Furniture Shops

Very happy with our purchase and service

I visited the store about a year ago looking for the Snuggle chair. I didn't purchase straight away, but got a quote on a few of the fabric options. Their follow up was great, when sent an email that they had added Zip pay as a payment option, I purchased. They had saved my fabric options and it was easy. The delivery guys were fantastic, they took away the packaging and moved the chair to exactly where I wanted it. All within Covid19 safe guidelines. We love our chair!! Overall great customer experience.

Store LocationMoorabbin
JayJay

JayJayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great staff at Taylor's lakes

Zdenka was a great salesperson. Friendly helpful polite and knowledgeable. I was very happy all round and I will
definitely purchase future items here for sure
Plus they had great winter sales on.

Store LocationTaylor's lakes
MAREE

MAREEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Emily 5

Hi I was just filling in time and saw this chair, and, Emily 5, looked after me, she was terrific. Even helped me pack it into my car. Bravo, Emily Good Job. I'll be back. Great service and really lovely girl

Thanks again for all you help
Maree dudman

Store LocationFrankston victoria
Pauline

PaulineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Plenty of choice and room in store

Plenty of choice excellent customer service, very happy with Danielle for her patience and recommendations and no pressure selling. I would recommend Danielle every time for her experience and patience

Customer service

We were lucky enough to be looked after by Jacinta, in-store, via email and over the phone. Jacinta was extremely knowledgeable with all the sofas we had in mind, and was more then happy to help with configurations, measurements, and helped with advantages and disadvantages of fabrics to suit our family needs. Jacinta went above and beyond, her patience and opinion through my indecisiveness was very much appreciated. I can’t wait to get our sofas :) thanks again, Jacinta!

Store LocationPreston, victoria
Warren D Irwin

Warren D IrwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service by Vanessa a terrific lady to help with my furniture needs

Very easy to navigate inside the store. A Fantastic range of very impressive products.
Great quality and value for such striking furniture
Very satisfied
Return customer
Very good quality furniture to many choices. Definitely will be back in the future

Store LocationNunawading Vic

Cris

CrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In love with my new sofa!!!

We are so happy with the Zara sofa, looks even better in my living room now... It took me a while to make a decision and Taryn from Frankston store was so nice and patient with me going back there several times to look at the couch. Can’t comment on the quality as we have the sofa for only couple of days... Delivery was also amazing!!! Great customer service Plush!!!

Store LocationFrankston

Great service!

Taryn at the Frankston Store was very helpful and patient with us. Her expertise and knowledge helped make the process smooth and made us confident in our decision. We are thrilled with our purchase!

Store LocationFrankston, VIC
FancyNancy

FancyNancyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Helpful

We dealt with Joanne at the Highpoint store who was very professional and very helpful when we were trying to choose our ottoman from the many available. She was a pleasure to deal with but as our ottoman won't be ready for 8 to 10 weeks can't comment on the quality of the product as such but Plush was the only store we found that had a great selection of ottomans to choose from.

Store LocationHighpoint VIC

The service was fantastic

We really appreciate the outstanding service we received from Jackie (Springvale store) She helped us choose the fabric and made sure we were totally satisfied. The range and quality on display were great
Would highly recommend

Store LocationPlush furniture Springvale Melbourne
Sabrina

SabrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I had a good experience at Plush- I went into the Frankston Plush store with my hyperactive 3 year old, the service I received from Taryn the sales lady was great,she was very knowledgeable on the different sofa ranges they had there and especially patient with my daughter who was jumping on the sofa..lol
I was happy with the service that when I did decide to place my order on the sofa I wanted, I called up and placed my order over the phone with Taryn instead of online as I was very happy with her service, patience and knowledge.

Robert

Robertasked

VIC, Preston

Hi, do you stock electric recliners? of a very good quality?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question,

All our recliners are covered by our 10 Year Peace of Mind Warranty and we predominantly use the Leggett and Platt mechanism which is highly regarded in the furniture industry, some of the designs have a different mechanism where the Leggett and Platt won't fit. Our models can be either manual or electric, and you can also purchase rechargeable battery packs if electrical cords are going to be an issue. Our sales team both online and in the showrooms will be happy to talk you through your choices and make sure you get the perfect fit for you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

D J P
D J P

Before you buy from PLUSH read all of the complaints.....you have been warned. They DO NOT honor their warranties.

Rakesh R
Rakesh R

I do agree with this comment take time and read the 1 star reviews ,all these reviews are about how plush tried to avoid the warranties in the name of normal wear and tear.,I bought the Lyly electric recliner ( $5000) in June 2019, hardly getting 1 year old now and suddenly one day I realise the recliner mechanism is hitting the base timber and not folding fully in. I applied warranty claim and a technician came last week and after inspection he said he will fix this issue and after trying something for 30 mins he said he cannot fix it as the recliner mechanism is faulty and he think someone might be jumped on the recliner( he thinks probably my kid jumped on it-18 months old kid 10 kilos) really ,I was surprised how the technician looking for excuses and really the technician wanna say the recliner is that fragile that Can’t handle weight of 10 kilos.Anyways he said he will send a report and I will receive a call from plush customer representative in 2 weeks and I am waiting for the reply and I am pretty sure they will come up with same dialogue NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. Their 10 YEAR Peace of Mind warranty is a Joke(10 year warranty on leather, base timber ,recliner mechanism blah blah...). I do agree 5star when u go to the showroom they will feel you like a celebrity, but after sale forget it.Actually I was really shocked by reading these negative reviews , wish I have read it before spent my hard earned money for this crap.I think I have to go the same way others went in this Plush complaint Club - seek help from ACCC.Cant let them take my money so easily.I will update about the outcome and enter my review once I hear from them.
Rakesh Rajan
Claim no-128462

Joanne B

Joanne Basked

VIC, Highpoint

We are going to purchase 2 recliner chairs this week and would like to ask if Plush accept GE Creditline for payment. We already have this set up and don't want to set up a new institution. Thanks,

Hi Janne,

We may be able to help with a 6-month term on GE. If you are looking for longer, we have great options with Zip and Skye Finance. The Highpoint team will be happy to discuss this with you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Tina

Tinaasked

VIC, Preston

Hi is there a cleaning kit available to my leather couch?

Hi Tina,
All showrooms have our recommended cleaning products available to purchase, they will also be able to advise which product is suitable for your leather.
Warm regards