Plush Furniture VIC

Plush Furniture VIC (page 2 of 135)

Dandenong, Nunawading, Frankston, etc...
4.8 from 2,690 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (591)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (80%) · Not as advertised (20%)

Nicki Tasioulas

Nicki TasioulasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Lorraine from your store helped us so much. Great advice for different types of fabrics and styles of couches. Very pleasant to deal with. Definitely recommend! Felt really comfortable in choosing what we want.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Come visit Lorraine at Plush!!!

Lorraine at Dandenong was so helpful, friendly & answered every question I walked away feeling happy & confident on the purchase of my new couch. Looking forward to delivery & adding to it. I”ll be back!!!

Nina

NinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service by Lorraine and i found my perfect couch

Great service by Lorraine at the Dandenong Store. She went above and beyond and made my decision easier. She helped me find my perfect couch and I will be coming back. This is our second purchase from Plush and it's definitely not the last.

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC compares to other Furniture Shops

Helpful and stress free experience

Michael was extreamly helpful without being over the top. He went above and beyond to provide me with the information I needed to select a new lounge suite. The whole process was stress free as he didnt make me feel rushed. I feel that i have brought a quality lounge suite and come away with money still in my pocket due to the fantastic sale that they had on.

D Davies

D DaviesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!

Michael was very helpful and made our sofa purchase very easy. We recommend Plush Springvale and Michael for your next sofa purchase. Quick and easy as well and with 3 kids in tow this was very important to us.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Wonderful service &advice .

The advice & service we received from Taryn from the Frankston store was excellent when we purchased a lounge suite &recliner ,the whole experience was so easy thanks to Taryn professional advice .Thank you .Anne Taylor

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly Service

Taryn from the Frankston Plush store was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in assisting us with the selection of our new lounge suite. We are very much looking forward to it's delivery.

Store LocationFrankston Plush
Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and excellent product

Awesome introduction to product by Chun the manager at Plush Springvale. Was there last year and I clearly remember him giving me very thorough details about what I needed and it really impressed that a year later I came back and bought a set of 2 and 3 seater. No fuss when I changed my mind, Chun was on the ball and changed my colour choice and sent me a timely invoice/proof thru my email on the same week. really impressed and cannot wait to have my set delivered to my new home!

Store LocationSpringvale store, Chun -manager
Fazal Khaffar

Fazal KhaffarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - Michael Wright

Micheal was outstanding, helped us choose sizes and colors based flooring etc... was quite patient and attentive and also kept the store open beyond the closing time to accommodate us

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and a great product!!

The service we received from Marianne at the Frankston store was excellent. Couldn't be happier with our purchase. We were immediately impressed with the quality and comfort of the lounges, and the service from all Plush staff was excellent.

Jock

JockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service ,furniture and price

It’s a store we’ve bought from before. It’s close to home and seems to always have what we want. Navigated through store and purchased lounge based on size. Great service from Marianne. Thanks again

Thiago P.

Thiago P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sofa and great customer service!

I have been looking for a sofa for quite a while, but my job was made difficult as the place where I moved to had limited space which was already occupied with other furniture. Kate Dz from Plush South Wharf was invaluable helping me choose a sofa that would fit well and look great on my living space, and she promptly helped me out with a lot of questions I had on my choice of couch, demonstrating knowledge and a friendly and warm disposition in our conversations. It's rare to have such good service these days. I write this on the sofa I just bought, and I couldn't be happier with both the product and the service. 10/10 highly recommended.

Store LocationPlush South Wharf
AandTR

AandTRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality sofa, excellent service and a great warranty

Vanessa at the Nunawading showroom was patient, informative and so helpful while my partner and I chose the style, fabric and configuration to suit our new home. We’re so happy with the end result!

Store LocationNunawading
Jenny S.

Jenny S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appreciated the good customer service by Nicole of the Taylors Lakes store. Nicole was informative as the details of the products and very courteous whilst explaining our options, timing of delivery and product care. Her assistance was instrumental in our decision to purchase.

Store LocationTaylors Lakes
John

JohnGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great Job Plush Shepparton!

Update on my sofa...
Was told I'd get it in March...
Got it installed on 25th of Feb by 2 guys that seemed to enjoy their job.
Brought it in and set it up quickly and took all the packing away in no time flat...
Got it set out ready to join the sections together and stopped and made sure I understood how to pull it apart and put it back together again if I ever need to move it...

The whole time from going to the store to being able to sit here now writing this was great....
I don't know that I've ever dealt with a friendlier more helpful team on any household item I've ever brought!
Great job Plush!
Thankyou!

Store LocationPlush Shepparton vic

P and J

P and JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We visited Plush Highpoint a few times trying to decide on couches for our new house. Couches are a big decision as they can make or break a space. We received assistance from Fergus who was really knowledgable and helpful. He provided insight into the different designs, materials and pricing and was really patient while we decided what type of couch we were looking for. Each time we visited, he made sure to follow up with us and remembered who we were, a nice personal touch. We ended up buying two couches and the service was excellent! Thanks for all your help Fergus @ Highpoint!

Store LocationHighpoint
Jacky

JackyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional service and delivery

2nd time purchasing from Plush, and I’m happy with both the customer service from Taryn in store and the delivery. My new couch and recliner are beautiful and comfortable. Thanks

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service as always

We were looking to buy a sofa bed and armchair we had wonderful friendly advice from both Emily and Taryn at the Frankston store, this is the third time we have bought from this store and have been very happy every time. Lee Gregg

great couch and service

The couch and the service from Taryn are both terrific! Great purchase experience! Taryn showed us the couches we were thinking of buying. Her professional knowledge and friendly and cary service made the experience very easy and pleasant.

Nettie

NettieGippsland, VIC

Great old fashion service with all the modern conveniences.

We were recommended by our kids to go to plush for our new sofa. When we entered the store lovely warm greetings from friendly staff. Vanessa asked if she could help with our selection of a sofa that most suited our need and of course helped with the different support in the different designs. Then came the choice of fabric which once again was so helpful. A big thankyou to Vanessa Bognar who created with her expertise the right sofa including the right fabric to suit our decor. It was such a pleasant experience shopping at plush.

Store LocationNunawading