Plush Furniture WA, Joondalup

Plush Furniture WA, Joondalup

Wonderful service & knowledge!!

What a pleasure it was to shop at the Plush Store in Joondalup!! The two sofas we have just ordered sold themselves to us but it was the assistance to choose the correct colour for our home, the advice, sofa information and friendly service that impressed us even more!! Dealing with Sam Stabler was like shopping with a friend!! The gentleman at the counter was a pleasure also!
Recommended by a friend to view their range after their purchase and I would be more than happy to recommend PlushJoondalup also!! Highly recommend dealing with Sam!!!

Store LocationJoondalup WA

Extremely helpful and lovely to deal with lyn was super helpful and assistive in assisting our choice in what we wanted and guiding us to the right choice to suit our new house

Store LocationJoondalup w.a
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fantastic Service & Knowledgable!

The staff at Plush Joondalup were very friendly and knowledgable especially Sam Stabler who went above and beyond to help us with colour choices and design options for our two new sofas. Our parents even purchased from them after our experience. We would definitely continue to recommend them.

Perfect Service

I have only just placed order but Lyn at Joondalup was extremely helpful and professional. I knew what I wanted and she was able to show me my choices. Nothing was too much trouble. Quality of fabrics shown was excellent although number of choices in fabrics I chose was limited.

Store LocationWestern Australia - Joondalup
Clarissa

ClarissaPerth, WA

Excellent service

Fantastic customer service, we were shown the sofas and snuggle chairs that we were interested in and help from Lyn with regard to swatches and styles. Very knowledgeable and informative and helpful from my online enquiry to finalising our purchase.

jeffgoddardPerth, WA

Very relaxed experience

Sales person Claire was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble she was very patient and very informative The store was well set out and there was enough choice I particularly liked the wide range of fabric

Store LocationJoondaluo
jeffgoddard

I would recommend plush to anyone and inparticular Claire

Customer service was sensational

Sam's customer service was sensational. I was very happy with her patients as my partner and I were not too sure what way we wanted to go with our sofa choice and colour. She offered all possible options and left us feeling confident and satisfied in what we had decided to purchase. Thank you again sam.

Store Locationjoondalup, WA

Excellent service

Lyn Thomason was so friendly, helpful and efficient when I was looking at buying a sofabed.
She pointed out all features and patiently helped with my decision to purchase. Great product and great service given by Lyn.

Kayleigh

KayleighPerth, WA

Amazing service from the lovely lyn

We knew exactly what we wanted when we arrived at the Joondalup store and lyn was able to answer any additional queries we had. Lyn Thomason was very helpful and very friendly. She is a Real credit to thE Joondalup store

Great Service

Lots of choice at Plush so many options with a great feeling of quality . We really needed 2 different size sofas to suit our heights 5’2 against 6’2, we’ve been looking for months and Plush was the only store that could accommodate us. So we decided on a sofa, now to choose the fabric, daunted by the options, Lyn from Joondalup was very knowledgeable and happily showed us all the sample fabrics on the sofa so that we could eliminate what we didn’t want. Decision made, we ordered our sofa and we’re looking forward to it’s arrival. Lyn was extremely professional,no hard sell, explained everything clearly , great service.
Thank you!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

We had great service from Iain at Joondalup Plush, he helped us with our choice of lounge and coverings in a jovial and polite manner . Great choice of lounges and helpful staff.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Iran was extremely helpful

We had a great experience in the store, all the staff were very helpful, despite it being late on a Sunday afternoon. We would definitely recommend the store in the future

Excellent Customer Service

I decided to look for a suitable sofa for me. After visiting several stores, I came to Plush in Joondalup. I was lucky to be served by a friendly and professional person Sam Stabler. Sam patiently listened to my expectations, showed me several options that could meet my needs and patiently answered all my questions. It was a pleasure to be served by Sam. I'm sure that Plush gets a lot of customers by hiring people like her.

Jayne

JaynePerth, WA

After looking at lots of sofas and unable to find one both my husband and I liked, we went into plush at Joondalup, after talking to Sam Stabler and her amazing help found a perfect solution to fit our space and choice. Thank you for your patience with us.

Ange

AngePerth, WA

Excellent thoughtful Helpful couldn't have been easier

Sam Stabler served us . She was knowledgable helpful thoughtful and made the purchase of our furniture an absolute pleasure. It was so easy and she answered our questions easily and politely. I thought she was a great saleswoman

Maryanne Larsen

Maryanne LarsenPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Lyn was very helpful in assisting us in choosing a new sofa and then in deciding on a fabric. Not too pushy and full of advice. Lyn was very thorough in explaining the purchase process and we look forward to our sofa arriving!

Great Service

We received very professional customer service from Iain. He helped us with the very difficult decision of choosing our couch colour. They have a great sofa care package available that was well explained.

J Edwards

J EdwardsPerth, WA

Plush Joondalup - great service

Very professional and courteous service by Lyn at Joondalup. Attention to detail was evident and she made us feel as though we mattered.
We would return to Plush for a future purchase.

Annie

AnniePerth, WA

Great Service

I had looked online and had had fabric samples delivered in a very lovely folder. My purpose of going into the store was to get a feel for the chair I was buying. Lyn was very helpful and let me try different options and sizes and I never felt rushed. She gave me a large sample of the fabric to drape over the chair to better see what it would look like. She took me through the care options and we talked about the delivery and access. She was very professional, knowledgeable and I never felt I was being 'upsold' . I'm super excited about my purchase and would certainly recommend people to go into the store.

Patricia

PatriciaPerth, WA

Wonderful customer service.

We were delighted with the customer service provided. Lyn Thomason was so helpful, professional and very attentive. Nothing was too much trouble which transcribes to the customer having confidence in the product. Thank you Lyn for looking after us and especially in these difficult times. Pat and Andy