Plush Furniture Online store

Plush Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (372)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Andrea J

Andrea JHobart, TAS

Very helpful remote service

Great looking sofa and chaise purchased through Plush Online with excellent assistance from Jared A. It's just a shame that Plush can't arrange home delivery in Tasmania. Long lead time is OK for a good product manufactured to order.

Ranya H.

Ranya H.South East Queensland, QLD

I love the new recliner!!

I love the new recliner, great quality and perfect size. I had the pleasure of dealing with Jared and Lisa who have provided an excellent, professional and friendly customer service.
Delivery team were on time and professional.
Thanks Plush Team for providing an enjoyable customer experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Online ordering and follow-up customer service

Online store very easy to navigate. Made purchasing enjoyable. Once I completed order next day Lisa made contact and was very helpful with confirming process. Very professional and friendly. 5 stars

Taryn M.

Taryn M.Sydney, NSW

Great product, easy & efficient online ordering

We found Dawn from the online team a wonderful help - she made it quick and easy to order the sofa we wanted. Don't mind the longer lead time - I feel it's worth waiting for, given it's such a feature piece in your home and stays for a long time. Thanks

Brim

BrimGoldfields, WA

Very smooth process

First time buying a couch online. Jared A did a tremendous job helping me, even foud the exact couch i was looking for. Really happy with how it all went

Angela Rogers

Angela RogersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly & Helpful with my online order by Dawn & Lisa.

Easy to view & process an order online. Helpful & friendly team, sent a quote promptly. When calling to ask questions I didn’t have to wait on hold & sales staff , Dawn & Lisa were very Polite & helpful. Great customer service. A Good selection to choose from. Great products! Look forward to receiving my order.

Great customer service

Just bought two sofas. Huan was so helpful, answered all my queries and was extremely approachable. Can’t wait for my new sofas to arrive! Extremely happy with my choice to purchase here.

Customer service

Huan was our customer service assistant from the Melbourne office. She was absolutely remarkable with her help. She was friendly, confident and provided care and relevant advice to me and my husband

Renee O.

Renee O.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I have been looking to update my lounge for the last few weeks and after looking online for the last week or so i finally found the lounge i have been looking for. !
Ordering online was extremely easy, i had a quote sent though to my email in minutes outlining my order and price for delivery.
I was contacted by Lisa who was ever so helpful, she has made this transaction a breeze, as i was unsure on colors , Lisa suggested getting some samples delivered, they arrived the next day talk about 5 star service !
Lisa then followed me up a few days later to make sure i had the samples and if they were what i was after, I cant wait for my new sofas to arrive !
I will Highly recommend Plush to anyone looking to buy a lounge !
Thanks Lisa

Great customer service.

Ordering online was easy and quick. Swatch received in 2 days and follow up customer service from Dawn was excellent. Make me want to shop here more often. Yes I will.

Julie G

Julie GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Snuggle Chair & Duchess Chair

Excellent, the online service was great, I spoke with Dawn and she did everything to make my order with the fabric selection. So Happy can't wait to see the furniture.

Online store service

Thanks and well done

We had a great experience buying online. Jared A. made sure that all details and information I needed were supplied and that everything he needed was confirmed. We had multiple conversation and he was a great help.

BIllie

BIllieSydney, NSW

Customer service that went above and beyond!

Efficient Online Ordering Process

We have to say that Huan Wang from the Clayton Support Office made the process of purchasing our coveted red leather lounge very easy and efficient. The staff at the store when we went to physically check out the swatches were exceptionally helpful as well.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Dawn was excellent. I received a very prompt call and was provided all the information I needed, made arrangements and confirmed with a quick email. Plush has excellent products that I recommend.

Kileeh

KileehSouth Australia

Wonderful service

Dawn was very helpful and accommodating with my online sofa order.
I received the swatches of fabric in the post super fast and she was very thorough and detailed regarding making sure I knew all the details re timing and delivery of the order

Lisa was amazing!

My experience with the online store was the best I have ever experienced. Lisa went out of her way to accommodate my requests and make my choice informed considering I was hours away from any showroom.

A great experience

I am looking forward to my new sofa. I was assisted by Huan who answered all my questions patiently and with good humour and was very knowledgeable as well. Plush has a huge range of sofas and the website gives a great service to the customer with choice of styles, configuration, fabric or leather, and choice of feet. I was very glad to receive swatches of fabric as the colours were not rendered accurately on my monitor. All in all a good experience.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great customer service

Lisa was very helpful in sorting out our order quickly and efficiently. She was extremely quick to reply to any queries and issues that we had.

Online store is easy to navigate