Plush Furniture Online store

Plush Furniture Online store

Stephen Hogan

Stephen HoganHunter Region, NSW

Purchased a additional arm-chair on-line. Lisa was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to deal with.

I found the on-line store was surprisingly easy to navigate. We had already purchased a three seater sofa and arm-chair from a Newcastle store approximately 12 months prior so we knew the exact specifications that we required. Lisa contacted us following our purchase by both phone and email to confirm the order and outline the delivery procedure.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Stephen, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Lisa was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Amber

Amber

Tailored customer services! taking care from order to deliver!!

Thanks for your great customer services and matching with my conditions and tastes.
Awesome communication, thanks Huan Wang!! Your follow up from the start to the end helped me to save my time and energy. I could believe Plush is genuine from their customer services.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Amber, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Huan was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

worried

worriedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

super helpful Lisa

I bought a couple of ottomans online and the lovely Lisa contacted me to finalize the purchase. She was super friendly, professional and went out of her way to help! And that is another reason I will always buy my sofas from plush!

Claire

Claire

Great and efficient customer service

Only place I could find a 2 seater chaise! Great price and great customer service from Lisa over the phone and email -within one hour of purchase to confirm - and Huan on the online chat

Amazing service and help

Dealt with Huan Wang online Store Clayton she was amazing - so professional, helpful and patient and even on her day off Huan followed up on issues and kept me informed as to progress.

Purchased leather 2 recliner and 1 three seater studio red.

Shu-Ling

Shu-LingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff and prompt response

Huan helped me with all the questions and she was very friendly. I purchased the Heston with caramel color leather which I liked and the quality of the sample was good too. Cant wait to receive the sofa.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Shu-Ling, Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback on the service you received from Huan at the Plush Online showroom and look forward to sharing your kind words with the team.
Plush Think Sofas

Amazing lounges and even more amazing service

If you want great service and great lounges, shop at Plush! Lisa was our online sales consultant and was the most helpful, friendly, knowledgeable person to deal with. Thanks Lisa!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ria, Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on your Plush Online experience. We look forward to sharing your kind words with Lisa and the team.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

So proud to be part of the plush family

This is my second purchase from plush. I love my first purchase so returned for a second. Jared A who called for confirm is a gem. Friendly, funny, efficient and so easy to deal with. Plush, he is a keeper.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Sharon, We are so pleased to hear of the service you received from Jared upon your return. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to our Plush Online team.

Harley

HarleyIllawarra, NSW

Perfect service and product.

The service by Huan Wang was exceptional. She was patient while we made up our minds and kept in contact. The best service for quite a while.
In addition, the product we have ordered is perfect for our needs.

Hi Harley,
Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on the service you received from Huan. We look forward to sharing your kind words with our Plush Online Showroom.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I had an excellent customer service experience in purchasing a sofa from Plush's online store. Jared A did an fantastic job - he was polite and informative. Even though our initial engagement was through the online chat platform, I felt that I was engaging with a person. He was very helpful in answering my questions and sent through the quotes promptly. I later went ahead with the purchase and he was very friendly and easy to deal with over the phone. Easily one of the most pleasant online shopping experiences I have had!

Real Customer Service with a Smile

We just bought a couch Maroochydore Plush store. We spent time looking at the everything yesterday with Maddie and went back today after checking measurements etc. We're really happy with the way Maddie explained the plush process and the various options.
At the end she explained all the items on the invoice, really impressed, great sales and customer service with a smile.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Steve and Donna, Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on your Plush experience. We look forward to sharing your kind words with Maddie and the team.

Sara Morton

Sara MortonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for our family, great service!

We are so happy with our sofa, it's exactly what we wanted. Ordering was really simple process, and Joel and James were exceptional when delivering; right on time, very efficient and very friendly. Great experience all round.

Smurph

SmurphSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Huan was super amazing to deal with, really helpful and very friendly. Her service made me feel very confident in my choice to go with Plush. One very happy customer.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Smurph, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Huan was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

I visited the Highpoint store and seen by Tanya, and chatted to the online store with Dawn.

Both great service! Answered all my questions and concerns thoroughly and promptly.

I also appreciate quick replies and Dawn was very efficient!

Nadia

NadiaSydney, NSW

Five star furniture matches five star customer service

Website very simple to navigate and the flexibility with online custom modular styling to your specific needs and desires. I can already guarantee
how amazingly comfortable the product is and the quality is to last forever. Customer service, Dawn called and confirmed order and provided any information required with a very smooth transaction. Very impressed, nothing better than having a caring with a very genuine manner, which is what you want (need) after spending/committing thousands on a sofa.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Nadia, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are pleased to hear of Dawn's invaluable assistance and will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Great service!

Excellent service. Able to meet our measured options! Sandra in Dandenong was very patient with our choices. From material to leather they had great choices. I recommend this store for quality!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Dominic, Wonderful to hear you enjoyed browsing over 100,000 combinations of style, configuration and covers. We look forward to passing your appreciation onto the team. Thanks for recommending us!

very easy

very easy to navigate, range was wonderfull. not sure of quality yet as I haven't received it.
Dawn with follow up to order was very pleasant to talk with and very happy with the whole online experience with plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Dawn was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Potentially stressful decision made easy!

kas54

kas54Gippsland, VIC

Best service I have had in a long time

Purchased a Petite Snuggle with ottoman on line was blown away by 55% off was unsure how to proceed so pressed chat. Huan from online sales answered all my concerns and helped navigate through the whole process she was extremely patient and helpful exceptional 10 out of 10 service'

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi kas54, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Huan was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Excellent service

Ordered my Snuggle chair today with ease. Dawn was fantastic and made everything super easy. A delight to deal with. So refreshing to have wonderful customer service. Thank you SNOOZE!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kerri, thank you for sharing on your Plush Online Showroom experience. We are pleased to hear you can't wait for your delivery and look forward to passing on your kind words.