Plush Furniture Online store

Plush Furniture Online store

Crystal

CrystalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent assistance from online staff!

I was assisted by two onlineStaff members. Both were friendly and helpful, responding to questions quickly. Both called back when they said they would and helped through the purchasing process

mboucher87

mboucher87

Great sofas and great service!

Bought an amazing sofa from Plush via the online store, Lisa was very helpful and even posted us a sample of the fabric to help with choosing paint etc while we waited for the sofa to arrive. We are very happy with the sofa and would definitely buy from Plush again one day!

Excellent Customer Service

I am very happy with my recent online purchase, particularly with the excellent customer service I received by Dawn. Dawn assisted throughout every step of the purchasing process and was able to provide advice on both style, colour and fabric choice of the lounge as well as sizing and how it would fit within the room. I am looking forward to receiving my lounge and thankful for the assistance Dawn provided.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Natalie, thank you for sharing on your excellent experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Dawn was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Great CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Received a call shortly after I placed my online purchase from Huan, she was very clear, enthusiastic about their service and very switched on! She definitely put my mind at ease with her answers to my questions.

Great Service

Plush Online's representative Jared A, service was great. He promptly followed up on all my questions and queries, and is a pleasure to deal with. Service wise I can not fault him.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, Welcome to the Plush Family! It is wonderful hearing that you could not fault our lovely online Sofa Specialists service which we are sure he will enjoy hearing.

Hanna Yacoub

Hanna Yacoub

Feedback - Jared A

I was so pleased with Jared As help, assistance and expertise. He made the decision making and purchase process as easy as possible. If all goes well with delivery, this might be the best customer experience Ive had for a long time!!!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Hanna, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our Plush Online Showroom. We are glad to hear of our refreshing service and hope you look forward to receiving delivery.
Plush Think Sofas

Just such a good experience

Super easy to do and brilliant follow up by Jared A - so nice to have such a good online experience and to have everything confirmed over the phone to make sure everything was what I wanted.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Sam, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We appreciate hearing of Jared's brilliant assistance and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Meredith Maddison

Meredith MaddisonHunter Region, NSW

Extremely poor custoner service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Shane

ShaneMid North Coast, NSW

Positive online order experience

I ordered the Modular lounge (Austin in Messina leather), by visiting the Plush website and also speaking with Lisa R over the phone, Lisa was very helpful in explaining the ordering process even though I was contacting her on a public holiday and after 5.00 pm, Lisa made the transaction easy and I am looking forward to receiving my new lounge.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Shane, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Lisa was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Brilliant service

Absolutely wonderful service from both Josh (in store Alexandria) and Lisa (online) with respect to their support and then our purchase of the Tait 2.5 seater sofa bed. Thank you team.

Michael P.

Michael P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Very happy with the quality of customer service I received from Dawn, it was immaculate and couldn't be happier with it.
Have dealt with Plush in the past and as usual I could not fault it on quality or price.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Dawn was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.
Plush Think Sofas

After sales support - outstanding!

I lazily inquired about some replacement feet for my lounge purchased 6 years ago not really expecting much of a result. To my surprise I got a call from Plush after sales support within 24 hours.. They knew my lounge from purchase records and had already ordered the replacement feet and were posting to me. Couldn't have been simpler. Thanks Dilraj Kahlon for superb customer service!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback! We appreciate your feedback on our Customer Care and hope you continue to enjoy your sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

Lisa Rowlands is a credit to Plush. She went above and beyond to make sure I got the perfect couch even sending last minute colour samples as I decided to change the fabric. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Rachel, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Lisa was able to assist you throughout the process and that our samples were useful when selecting your cover.

Mary

MarySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Stress free online shopping

Live chat was great and wasn’t obtrusive while shopping. Thanks Lisa for your efficiency and honesty. Have only just completed purchase so can’t comment on product or delivery yet but online experience was great

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mary, thank your for your feedback! We look forward to passing on your kind words and hope you can't wait for your delivery.
Plush Think Sofas

Love my snuggle seat and great service.

Very happy with my snuggle seat. Delivery took a little longer than anticipated but I understand that hold ups happen. I loved that they sent me a fabric sample so I could see it in real life before I ordered!

Outstanding service

I recently purchased a chair online. The customer service received by Lisa was outstanding. She was extremely helpful, funny and really went beyond my expectations. I can honestly say it’s been a while since I’ve had such impressive customer service.

Just perfect timing

I called Huan Wang who helped me enormously from start to finish purchasing a new sofa to go with mums recliner she purchased in Penrith a year ago. Juan told me the colour and leather so it was easy to order a three seater to match for mums new home.
Thankyou to Huan such wonderful exceptional customer service!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Bron, thank you for taking the time to share on our Plush Online Showroom. We are glad to hear that our lovely Sofa Specialist Huan was able to assist even coordinating with your previous Plush sofa. Hope you enjoy!

Bron

I will buy a sofa and recliner now from Huan Wang in the next few days.
Thank you so much for helping me Huan your the best, I really appreciate this.

Bron

So far service has been GREAT

I recently purchased a Sofa online. Website was easy to navigate & I appreciated the pictures that show different sofa configurations. I received a follow up phone call within days by Lisa who made sure I knew exactly what I was purchasing & ensured I didn’t have any further questions. Sofa arrives in 10 wks. If the services continues as is I would highly recommend Plush to my friends/family.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Natasha, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are pleased to hear of Lisa's great assistance throughout the process and look forward to your delivery.
Plush think Sofas

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Service

Joel and Jason from Plush delivered my couch today. They messaged to confirm the time of delivery the day before & then messaged when they were 10 minutes away. They were given the wrong address but when they called me there was no hassle with going to the correct address. I wasn’t home myself but my mum told me they were both lovely to deal with. Thanks guys for delivering my couch!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Jenny, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Pam H

Pam HRosebud sth

Delivery

Joel and Jason from Plush delivered our couch today- they txt us when nearly here, brought our couch up stairs and put in place- no trouble at all. Very efficient and courteous. Thanks guys.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Pam, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.