Plush Furniture Online store

Plush Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (388)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Lou

LouCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thanks Plush for the amazing service during physical isolating!!!

Huan was amazing! Whilst physically isolating, I was firstly able to have fabric samples sent to my home. Huan was then able to guide me via the online chat function through my selections, access all the current sale offers and provide a quote immediately. I was very impressed with her knowledge and speedy replies. I can’t wait to see our new couch when it arrives. Thanks Huan!

JMU

JMUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online service

Online purchase was very easy, the site was easy to navigate and I was quickly able to find what I was looking for. This was then followed up with excellent customer service from Dawn who was very helpful. Looking forward to my new chair arriving.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture
Amy Jacobs

Amy JacobsSydney, NSW

Dawn- the true star

Dawn promptly followed up with my order immediately.
Dawn assisted in finding an alternative method of delivery and made the experience of purchasing our first piece of furniture a breeze!

Excellent service!!!

I experienced excellent and prompt service from Dawn at the online store,she contacted me the day following my online order, she provided me with all the information I required, was pleasant, courteous and helpful.

Sharon Haley
Sharon Haley

Thank you, Amy at the Ballarat show room was also very helpful.

Excellent Online Service by Lisa

Great customer service- Lisa was extremely helpful with my purchase of sofa lounge & ottoman. She sent me sample of different colours. Thanks Lisa for your advise & support! Looking forward to our new sofa lounge! :0)

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional.

I have been dealing with Dawn regarding my order. She has been very helpful and highly responsive. I would recommend her assistance. We ended up changing our choice one she sent out the samples.

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Huan was amazing. She dealt with my online order in a fast and efficient manner for a Sunday afternoon/evening. She was personable, knowledgeable and very courteous. She doubled checked all the details and made sure i was happy with my order before proceeding.

B Freeman

B FreemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer service for online purchase.

The customer service received from Huan Wang was exemplary. I was surprised after finalising my online purchase to receive a phone call from Huan advising me of a much better deal I could take advantage of. I received an extra item and paid $200 less than my initial purchase. Huan processed the changes and forwarded all relevant paperwork immediately. Huan above all was very friendly, informative and pleasant to speak with. Can not rate her service higher. It was my first purchase from Plush and I will feel very confident in the future making further purchases ither online or instore.

Jeff

Jeff

Absolutely fabulous service from Lisa ,her patience and courtesy was very comforting as I was making my decission on the additional prices for one of our three lounges.ill be buying again in the future via the online store and hopefully through Lisa.

Anu

AnuPerth, WA

Prompt, excellent and very helpful

Tarnz L.

Tarnz L.

Customer Service was Brilliant

Had gone on line and Jared A responded to my messages and was very helpful with my transactions etc. He had sent emails etc that he had promised to send and had followed up on phone calls. He had recommended I go into the store closest to me which I did and was dealing with a Chris Mc who was really helpful with all information etc. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Jared again. Thank you so much Jared for your input and helping me to get there in the end. Keep up the excellent work.

Kym G.

Kym G.Wimmera, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Lara

LaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online store is the way to go for service

I dealt with Jared A from the online store - I started with general questions when I was just doing preliminary research, and ended up ordering two chairs (I did go in store to sit on them before ordering and the in store staff barely acknowledged me). Jared was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable at every stage of the process, including sending out swatches of the leather colours I was interested in, and keeping the quote competitive. Chairs haven't arrived yet, so this isn't a comprehensive review of the product itself, but buying online with Jared was super easy.

Easy Transaction

Jared A service was exceptional-sent a few swatchs out and his follow up was just the right degree and tone without being at all annoying and a put off. Made the process easy.

Great service from Jared A

Just order second sofa online. From the online chat. Jared A goes above and beyond to make sure you are getting the best deal and best looking sofa. Will be back soon to order another!

Cath F.

Cath F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

I recently purchased a soft and lounge chair online and as I was having some issues with the payment screen one of the online staff (Lisa) contacted me via chat to see if I required any assistance. She then rang me and we completed my order over the phone. Lisa was SO helpful and patient and made the whole process a very pleasant experience.

Incredibly helpful staff members

I dealt with both Huan W and Jared A and they were both very helpful in helping me order new items to go with my existing modular lounge. They were very knowledgeable of the products and open and honest with their communication. They very much helped to finalise my decision to purchase.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for making it so easy.

Took a look at our future lounge at the Alexandria showroom and received fantastic service from Anna. Received an email from her before we arrived home spelling out options and next steps. We purchased online in the end and again received fantastic service from Lisa. Good job girls and thank you for making it so easy.

wilson.diane1

wilson.diane1South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution. Can’t wait for Delivery

Wanted to thank Waverley at Bundall store, who helped us with our sofas, your knowledge and attention to detail excellent. Helping us choosing the right pieces for us
Diane & Warren Wilson

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for your patience, extensive knowledge and the overall fantastic customer service we experienced in selecting our lounge. We can’t wait to have it delivered! We highly recommend the staff at the Newcastle store!