Plush Furniture Physical store

5,882

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

We were extremely satisfied with the level of service we received from team member; Lorraine at the Dandenong store. She was very patient with my Mother and I while we were looking for the perfect fit. Lorraine helped us go through all our options and even helped us to get the best deal possible. It was an absolute pleasure being served by Lorraine, it really took the stress out of making the decision on the new couch and made it thoroughly enjoyable. I cannot write the words to describe how truly amazing she is. I would highly recommend everyone go and see Lorraine at Dandenong when they are in the market for their perfect couch.

Store LocationPlush Dandenong

Loving our new couch & snuggle chair!

Theres something for everyone in this store. We found it to have lots of variety in sofas & because you can choose the covers we could mix in a few different options and have them all come in the same leather. The team store were very helpful in explaining the different options, quality & care post sale & have kept us well informed about our order. Joel & Jason delivered & set up our sofa & chair & showed a great deal of care in unloading & bringing the items into our lounge. Delivery was as promised & we have a great new suite that will last us for many years to come!

Store LocationPreston Plush

Great Customer Service

We were surprised to find a store with such good products and great to walk around, we felt relaxed without pressure and it was very refreshing to have really good customer service from Lyn and she was very informative and help us in every way possible. Really looking forward to the delivery of my suite.

Store LocationJoondalup WA

At last the perfect sofa for us

A big shout out to Alisa at Jindalee. We have been looking for the perfect sofa for so long. Finally found it at Plush. Alisa put us at ease with her professionalism and product knowledge. Thankyou Alisa.

Kt_dixon

Kt_dixonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with my new sofa!

The sales person I dealt with with, Lorraine, was very knowledgeable and friendly and listened to my needs and found me the perfect sofa to suit my lifestyle. Can not wait for it to arrive!

Store LocationDandenong
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Lorraine at our Plush Dandenong Showroom. It is great to hear of her friendly assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Brilliant customer service.

Erin was amazing, she made us feel valued and was really patient as we tried to make up our mind. Her product knowledge was brilliant and she had a solution for option we thought of.
Michelle finalised the deal a few days later and she was also great.
I would highly recommend Plush Osborne Park and now cant wait for my couch to arrive.

Store LocationOsborne Park, Western Australia
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Doug, Thanks for your recommendation! We look forward to sharing your kind feedback with the girls and hope you enjoy your new sofa.

Jude

JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help

Thanks to Alisa at Jindalee and Julene at Logan who were most helpful with the purchase of my new lounge. Both ladies were extremely friendly and professional they explained the process well and the details around the making and timeframes of receiving the lounge.

Store LocationLogan to view the lounge and Jindalee yo purchase

George Svirac

George SviracPerth, WA

Millie from Plush, Midland showroom was great.

Millie from the Midland showroom was great, very helpful and very friendly. She helped us pick out a design and fabric colour for our new lounge . Would definitely recommend for those looking for something stylish and affordable with a good warranty for construction.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMidland

Great Customer Service

Thank you to Kassiah and Florent for providing the excellent help and advice I needed to purchase my two new Monteray Sofas. Great Customer Service and a really good shopping experience.

Store LocationPlush Logan
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Neil, Thanks for the feedback! We look forward to sharing your kind feedback with Kassiah and Florent. Hope you enjoy your new sofa!

Bejoy

BejoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service by Bijoy...

Bijoy was excellent. He helped us to choose the entire sets for our new home. He went through every little details, colour details and very patient throughout. We spent hours in the shop but felt really comfortable with him and very happy with our purchase. Cant wait for the delivery.10/10..

Store LocationAspley

Conor M

Conor MPerth, WA

Great Service, Great Furniture

Natalia from the Osborne Park showroom was great, very helpful and very friendly. She helped me pick out a beautiful leather modular. Would definitely recommend this store to others looking for something stylish and well constructed.

Store LocationPlush Osborne Park
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Conor, we are so pleased to hear that you received great service from Natalia. We will pass your appreciation onto her. Thanks for recommending us!

Exceptional customer service

The customer service shown to us at the Joondalup store by Iain was second to none. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with us. The store is very well laid out and spacious and has a good range of lounge options. Claire also deserves a mention for her excellent customer service on one of our visits to the store as well.

Store LocationJoondalup
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Jennifer, we are so pleased to read of the exceptional service you received from our Joondalup Team. It is great to hear of Iain and Claire's assistance and we are sure they will enjoy reading your kind words.

Wow! Just WOW!!!!

Amazing customer service and beautiful furniture. Product was amazing and would 100% go back if anything else is needed. Easily could navigate the store and with all the different sofas there was so much to choose from. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality and great service.

Store LocationFyshwick act

Kezz

KezzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally have chosen our lounge! Thanks to Plush

Ryan was excellent in all areas as we decided on our new lounge. He had great knowledge of the products on offer, was able to offer sensible advice about whether a particular lounge really met our needs, which helped us in the end buy the perfect lounge for our house. Great service, a large range to choose from and great quality. Thank you Ryan and Plush.

Anthony

AnthonyCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and excellent products

Kate was helpful with our selection and was very knowledgeable, she helped us through the purchase and was super patient with our two wild children. Plush have very comfortable furniture. We are looking forward to the arrival of our new lounge suite.

Store LocationMaroochydore

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Judith!!

Wonderful experience, warmth and professionalism are words that describe Judith from Plush at Aspley. Our Mum cannot wait to get her new couch, after being expertly guided around the showroom by Judith, and choosing the exact perfect fit, colour, cushions to match as well as adding the electric recliner to the single seat. Thank you again Judith!

Store LocationPlush at Aspley homemaker centre
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to share on your family's experience with our Aspley Showroom. We are glad to hear our team could be of assistance and enjoyed your lovely photo!
Plush think Sofas

Joanne

Our pleasure! Keep up the good work.

Excellent service from delivery drivers and sales staff!!

Jason And Joel were on time and extremely helpful. They assembled our couch and it looks fantastic in the room.
They were professional and cleaned up after themselves.

Everyone in sales at the Preston store is lovely, helpful and professional. They provided 10/10 service

Thanks team !!

Vince T.

Vince T.Isabella Plains 2905, ACT

Went in browsing and bought a great sofa on first visit

Arrived at the Fyshwick storeroom intending to look around, but ended up finding several options that were more than suitable for our requirements. Amber gave us some space and provided some great advice when we were finalising our choice. Sofa is a great result.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

perry

perryNSW

Love my Plush sofa!

Tyler at Plush Fyshwick Canberra was very helpful. I was able to custom order the lounge I needed in the specific fabric and colour that I wanted. Everything was clearly explained to me and the other staff were lovely too. The lounge was ready around the estimated date. I got plenty of notification regarding delivery and the delivery people were excellent and on time. The lounge is WONDERFUL. Very comfortable, the fabric is excellent for my house with a big dog and fluffy cat we all love the lounge.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Great customer service

Thank you Plush and Andrew Mitchell for attending to the problem so promptly. A special thanks to Andrew for kindly working with me in arranging the appointment around my work schedule.

Review collected in partnership with Plush Furniture

Tina

Tinaasked

VIC, Preston

Hi is there a cleaning kit available to my leather couch?

Hi Tina,
All showrooms have our recommended cleaning products available to purchase, they will also be able to advise which product is suitable for your leather.
Warm regards
Plush

Almazasked

We have 2 petite snuggle lounge chairs in light brown fabric, 4 years old now and have just noticed that when we removed the cushions the fabric on the actual chair has now turned a greyish colour. Is this because of leaching of the foam cushion packing? The actual seat where we sit has not discoloured so I am thinking it must come through the cushions?

fred f
fred f

I very much doubt the public will know.

What explanation did Plush offer when you contacted them directly?

Almaz

Well their fabric expert realised we were in our early 70's and told us the chairs were silver when we received them 4 years ago and uv has changed them to a brown colour over this time. Dumbfounded we are, dumbfounded.

Bel
Bel

Shame plush shame..my husband bought me a snuggle chair and within 2 weeks use i had to get technition out as main back cushion had gone flat and dippy. Technition put more cushion stuffing in it and told me I would have to add stuffing regularly to maintain fluffyness of the cushions. WHY should this even be necessary when you spend ALOT of money for a good chair. It's a swivel snuggle chair which now i cant even sit on at all because of the frame dipping backwards on an angle when sitting in it and with osteoarthritis in my spine it's impossible and not happening. Had someone out about this to fix it but he told me i have to buy more cushions for support. Why... chair is very expensive and dip is a kink in the swivel so that's a manufacture fault, why can't I have an exchange for non swivel chair to stop the tilt backwards and NO protective spray on it to stop allergic reaction but no, we bought a faulty chair and are expected to spend more on a crappy chair, no not happening. The quality at The Reject Shop is much better and if dissatisfied with product not meeting advertised standard they'll give you a refund or exchange no problem. So now i have an expensive chair thats useless and taking up room, my kids can't even sit in it as the so called protective spray causes their skin to break out in a rash. Only good thing i can do is to put the chair out for hard refuse. My husband worked damn hard to buy the chair for me. Also customers beware in all Plush ads they show dogs on their couches but DO NOT EVER allow your dog on the couch as it will make your warranty void and useless. Read the warranty book it states damage done by animal claws etc is NOT covered and is your responsibility not theirs. False advertising ...

Jen

Jenasked

We have purchased a sofa bed from Plush and the seat cushions migrate within 5minutes of sitting on it. Then the mechanism of the bed component failed, which after some time was replaced by Plush. But the situation with the migrating seat cushions was dismissed with that's just what happens. Surely there has to be a way for this to be rectified because at this point in time the couch is so uncomfortable a bean bag is preferred seating. A stupid situation when you pay for supposed comfort and quality.

Duck
Duck

If you can demonstrate that the migrating cushions are different from the products' description/ store sample, you are entitled to a refund under Australian consumer law. Similarly, if a product has an issue that would have prevented you from buying it, you are also entitled to a refund. Or replacement. But I would go refund as I do not trust the quality.

Research it and good luck

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Jen, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your sofa bed seats, in order for us to investigate we need to be able to identify you, please can you send your full name and showroom of purchase to contactus@plush.com.au
Once we receive this information we will ensure you are contacted.

Warm regards

Hi Jen

Thank you for sending through your details, we have escalated this to our care team who will be in contact to arrange for a technician to attend and offer a remedy to stop this from happening.

Warm Regards

Plush Furniture WA, Myaree

Plush Furniture WA, Myaree

Plush Furniture WA, Osborne Park

Plush Furniture WA, Osborne Park

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofasSofas
Compare all Plush Furniture