Good service but lounges are hard and uncomfortable, not the same as the one we sat in at the store

We purchased a two seater and three seater in October 2017 and they were delivered in December 2017. We experienced excellent service in the store and with the delivery, however when the sofas arrived and we sat in them they felt hard and uncomfortable, so much so I couldn't sit in them for long, I'm about 70kg slim, my husband is over 100kg but despite our size difference he hasn't found them as comfortable as our previous lounges we'd had for 16 years which were comfortable right from day one. Despite this he has sat in it for many hours watching TV so I am surprised that despite this amount of sitting that it still isn't comfortable or softened as we were told and this concerns me that the cushions inserts need replacing with softer foam. Last year my sister bought a new lounge from Nick Scali and when we sat in that the first time it was very comfortable and didn't require any time to soften. We called and had someone come out and look at them in January 2018 and were told they would soften in about 6 months of use. They have softened slightly but still aren't comfortable and I still don't sit in them. If I do I get a numb backside and pins and needles. It's impossible to fluff the seat cushions up as they are rock solid inside the covers. The back cushions are acceptable but it's the seat cushions that are the problem. The description on the brochure describes them as relaxed design with soft feather filled cushions. They are nothing like the one we sat in at the store, it had some give in the foam and you sunk into it unlike ours where you are sitting on the top of the cushion. I also don't subscribe to the fact "lots of people had sat in it reason" as it was a new design and had only just arrived at the store a few weeks before we sat in it. I have made a second complaint and someone has come out to look at it and said there is no fault, I'd like the cushion inserts replaced. I am now awaiting a call from Plush after a report was made by this technician who came out early this month. The sofas look very nice and I'm happy with their appearance and quality but it's not the same couch that I sat in at the store. From reading other reviews I'm seeing that there have been problems with the cushions failing too soon opposite problem and I'm wondering if the cushions are being filled with much firmer and more filling to prevent this issue but the result is an uncomfortable couch with no give in the cushions. I'm disappointed as I had the previous couches for 16 years and was excited to finally update them and get a new comfortable lounge to replace it but now I'm left sitting in another chair.

Lisa's service

Online service excellent. To be honest much better than slow instore service. Thanks very much Lisa. Now await my Plush Sofa and look forward to it. Hopefully will arrive before Easter.

Jason and Joel fantastic

Fantastic team they were super efficient and provided great communication with delivery information, 10 out of 10 service. I am super impressed how easily they got our new sofas up stairs. Massive thumbs up

Thanks Joel and Jason!

Once again, a superb asset to the Plush team. So proficient and efficient, nothing is too hard for these guys. Turned up early and kept me in the loop via text message the day prior and on the day of delivery.. Other companies need a Joel and Jason duo!

Product Appearance As advertised

Andrew (North Bris) came out at short notice & replaced the hinge on our ottoman. He was punctual, friendly and helpful.

Andrew was punctual, helpful and warm. He was apologetic at the fault but efficient in rectifying the issue. Would highly recommend plush and their care before and after purchase. Thanks

Thanks Lara!!

Lara from Cross Roads was amazing, She was very helpful friendly and also gave honest advice on Colour options, the best way to set up our lounges and was very patient making sure our lounge would fit Thank you for all your help. I would recommend going to Cross Road store it had a wonderful variety, great layout and helpful staff.

Great repairman

Corey came to fix my squeaky couch. He was early and professional and did a great job. He was also informative and told me if there were any repeating issues, to call them back again. Very good job.

Excellent service and quality.

Natalia from Osborne park was fabulous, she’s lovely and helped us find what we were after and the perfect fabric colours/patterns for the cushions to match. Was very patient with my indecisiveness and procrastination as to picking all the fabrics and gave very helpful and honest opinion.

Excellent service

Thank you Natalia for the help and advice you gave me and my wife in choosing and ordering our new sofa. A very pleasant experience. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

very satisfied

Thank you Marcia for listening carefully and guiding us through the options - and for giving us an excellent price! Our new setting has just been delivered and we are very satisfied with it.

Thanks Michelle at the Osborne Park W.A Store
Thanks Michelle for your assistance (and patience) helping us decide and purchase our furniture. We were very happy with the range of furniture in store and the attention we received.

Great customer support from Lisa

Lisa helped me with everything I needed to know about the chairs I purchased. She was very friendly. She was able to answer all the questions I had. Thanks for your help!

Fabulous service Very helpful staff

Website was easy to use.
Lisa contacted me for confirmation - sent colour swatches, and made some great suggestions. She arranged delivery to a non standard location.
All in all very appreciative of her excellent service.

Product Appearance As advertised

The staff at Plush Watergardens made it easy to purchase a 2 seater electric recliner

Zdenka at Plush Watergardens was very helpful with her knowledge of what she sells. It made it easy to purchase a 2 seat electric recliner after she explained and demonstrated all the models in the shop. They can be configured in several different layouts and she was more than helpful, she would demonstrate all the features of one and leave us on our own to talk about it. She would then come back after several minutes and discuss another model. It makes a big difference to have knowledgeable staff who are willing to let you try all the lounges for 1/2 an hour, before you make your decision. All in all a very pleasant experience.

Very satisfied

Zdenka was a terrific help and not at all pushy. We valued her advice and suggestions. No pressure. Was great to be able to view the couch in store. Many thanks Zhenka! Just hope the order doesn’t take too long.

Lounge

Lounge 2 years old. Has permanent indentation on the arm where my husbands leg rest when he lays down.Unsatisfied with poor quality filling. Never happened to lounges in the past

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sylvia, we are sorry to read of your experience to date and apologise for the delays and inconvenience. If you can send all contact details to contactus@plush.com.au or reply on either platform so we can be in contact. Warm Regards Plush Think Sofas

Plush home serviceman

Corey came out to my home today, to fix an ongoing issue with my sofa legs. They had been spinning around when they shouldn’t have been moving at all. Corey was friendly and thorough, checking all the legs and fixing them in a speedy manner. Corey is a credit to the Plush service team.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Skye, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with us. It is great to hear of the friendly service from Corey and that you are now enjoying your sofa. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Excellent!

Excellent delivery service by Joel and Jason! Very friendly, fast and efficient! I loved getting a text to say they were 30-40mins away it helped me have everything cleared and ready. We love our new couch!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Brooke, we love hearing about your wonderful Plush experience! It is great to hear that you loved our delivery and are enjoying your beautiful new sofa. We look forward to sharing your kind words. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Excellent customer service

Joel and Jason were great... on time and really careful ... the had the furniture in and put together in no time ..... this really topped off my end to end experience. Great product, great sales and great delivery

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jenny, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Thanks Andrew

Thanks to Andrew from Plush for his prompt and successful service call for a fault in our sofa. He was professional and friendly and rectified the problem to our satisfaction.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Susan, thank you for sharing on your wonderful Plush experience. It is great to hear that all your sofa needs were met and that you are enjoying your sofa. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

I was hoping someone on here could helo me with a question! im in the process of ordering a Kara modular lounge with a a chaise and really stuck on whether to buy the full grain leather or the fabric warwick. my husband is concerned if we get the leather hes going to stick to it and it wouldn't be that comfortable... my concern is if we get fabric It would be harder to keep clean and would have to put covers over it to help with that.. coming from a home with three little ones under the ages of 5.. I like to be quite clean and thought leather would be a great choice for that but want to know if anyone here has this couch and what is your advice? The Kara lounge...
No contest' it has to be leather, fabric would only last a few months,just use a towel on the leather and it will soften over time. If you want to have a lounge that will last until the kiddies leave home get Leather , only then you can get a fabric lounge. Sorry have not had any lounges from plush yet. Remember Only Leather. Joan.Plush's leather lounges are cheap nasty, will peel within a year or two, despite following their care instructions Not worth the money or hassle!

Hi All, I am about to purchase a $6,500 Vancouver sofa recliner set from plush. But the reviews are really shaking my decision. Going through the reviews, I see lot of "sweetened" positive reviews and lot of dislikes. For all the negative reviews I see a standard "plush" response and seems like absolutely no follow up and resolution from plush. when I visited the store they were bragging about the quality and the warranty about the product. but looks like lot of customers have issues with plush quality. So my question is should I just avoid plush? What are the other furniture stores I could buy a "quality" all leather sofa set? Thanks for your help in advance Paul
Hi Paul sorry I cant help with alternatives, the reason we keep going back to Plush is because of the quality of their Sofas and their professional service.They will not honour their warranty unless pushed by fair trading/ threats of court. This is even when they acknowledge a major fault. I would not recommend. And I would be skeptical that positive answers are from plush employees. Nick scali etc seem to be just as bad. I fear the quality of high street leather is all poor quality, hugely narked up chines productsHi John C , which sofa did you get from them? How long you had it? Any issues ?

why is my 1 week old lounge architect leather wrinkling and will not smooth out