Plush Snuggle Swivel

Plush Snuggle Swivel (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Armchairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plush

4.9

Soooooo Comfy!

Have recently purchased my long awaited snuggle chair (non swivel). Had to wait through the Christmas period, but was well worth the wait. My teenage son and I fight over who is going to have the chair. Love coming home after work to sit back and relax in it or even have a nice afternoon nap. Stylish and very comfortable may have to consider purchasing the snuggle chair footrest to complete the ensemble. A big thumbs up

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Love it!

Purchased a Snuggle Swivel Chair in Opulence leather and it has quickly become the favourite chair. It's just that I have to compete with my wife and kid's to sit on it! Should have gotten two of them. Thanks Frankston Plush for the great service.

Push ERINA - Snuggle Chair - Excellent Service

The Plush store at ERINA go the extra mile, giving attention to detail and awesome customer service. The staff went above and beyond my exceptions as a consumer. They are friendly, helpful, and give good, genuine advice on product selection. I wouldn't hesitate to shop there again. I love my new snuggle chair, its awesome!

Erika W
Erika WNowra

Great Chair...love it

This chair is true to its name.....you can't help but snuggle in it....so big it fits me and the dog and the cat....buy the ottoman !

Armchairs

Find out how Plush Snuggle Swivel compares to other Armchairs

Karen
KarenSydney

Love it!

I love my Snuggle. it’s huge… bigger than it looks in the photo and I can sit and swivel in my own Snuggie island with my personal junk all around me, my phone, my ipad, my sketchpad and pencils and create away …or just sleep J

Jan
JanMelbourne

Love my new snuggle!

If you do not own a snuggle chair from Plush, you are missing out! The only bad thing Is that I usually can not get out of it!! So comfy and always arguments who gets to sit on it every night! The guys at the Richmond store were so helpful and very friendly. I wasn't expecting delivery before Xmas but was so excited when it was! Thank you Plush! Love it!
Comfortable, great price, did I say comfortable?!