Plush Studio Electric Recliners

Plush Studio Electric Recliners

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

We visited Moorabbin Plush store looking for a sofa. The service we experienced was excellent. We were dealing with Sheena who was very patient and extremely helpful. Very pleased with what we purchased.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

honour your warranty 1 november 2017

I purchased a millennia electric recliner,from amart Melrose park.They delivered it to my drive way and left.After 3 months one of the chairs of the 2 seater stoped working.I have been waiting 2 months for the warranty to be honoured.Not good enough.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Best recliners we have ever owned.

ALL of the staff at Aspley store are courteous, very efficient and extremely patient when it comes to dealing with customers who have no idea in what they looking for. I must thank Marcia for her help and understanding in dealing with or dilemma, in trying to find the right chairs for us considering our health problems. Again many thanks to all.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Beautiful suite and so comfortable.