Plush Studio Electric Recliners

Plush Studio Electric Recliners

3.7

LindaJ
LindaJ

What you sit on, isn’t what you get

The piece of furniture that I sat in had great lumber support and the one I got was nothing like it but they’re made in China so hey what should I expect. Ten months later they sent lovely Cory who was so lovely and polite and thorough and the chair is much better.

Purchased in May 2020.

Middle Aged bloke
Middle Aged blokeMelbourne

Shoddy poor quality furniture and poor customer service

Purchased in July 2017 for $1,619.00.

We visited Moorabbin Plush store looking for a sofa. The service we experienced was excellent. We were dealing with Sheena who was very patient and extremely helpful. Very pleased with what we purchased.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Plush Studio Electric Recliners compares to other Sofas & Recliners

honour your warranty 1 november 2017

I purchased a millennia electric recliner,from amart Melrose park.They delivered it to my drive way and left.After 3 months one of the chairs of the 2 seater stoped working.I have been waiting 2 months for the warranty to be honoured.Not good enough.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Best recliners we have ever owned.

ALL of the staff at Aspley store are courteous, very efficient and extremely patient when it comes to dealing with customers who have no idea in what they looking for. I must thank Marcia for her help and understanding in dealing with or dilemma, in trying to find the right chairs for us considering our health problems. Again many thanks to all.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Beautiful suite and so comfortable.