Plush Zara

Plush Zara

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect for us!

Suzannah from Richmond store was very helpful. Quality product and outstanding service (very informative, great product knowledge and customer service attitude)
Would recommend plush to friends and family. Thank you a

Purchased in February 2019 at Melbourne for $2,500.00.

Totally love my Zara sofa

Purchased a Zara 2 str Sofa with chaise.
Totally love it. It’s so comfortable and hubby has claimed the chaise, Larry and Toni at the Myaree showroom were amazing with their knowledge and help. Can’t wait until we finish decorating our next room to purchase our next sofa from plush.
Thank you guys.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Response from Plush?

Interested in a response from Plush on feedback re lumpiness of the Zara sofas. Is this typical or unusual? What can be done to minimise the risk of it occurring?

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Fantastic Service & Amazing Sofa

We are totally in love with our Zara! So comfortable and stylish, and easy to clean. The team at Plush Jindalee were fantastic and helped us from start to finish to pick the perfect sofa, including colour and material. We couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Worst sofa I've ever owned

Within a matter of months our 4 seater Zara sofa started piling and sagging. I've had sofas last 10 times as long in better conditions. Bitterly disappointed. Called plush out and they said nothing we can do it's the fabric and left it at that. So now what was initially a beautiful couch is essentially an eyesore. Never again!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great service from start to finish

We were after 2 long sofas for our new home. Jenny, ( who was extremely helpful) from the Frankston store recommended the Zara. We ordered a 4 seater, a 2 seater and a chaise. It was expertly delivered and assembled prior to the due date. We had one minor problem so a serviceman, Cory, arrived on time on the agreed day. It was fixed within minutes.
The Zara looks great and is extremely comfortable, I haven't noticed lumps or wrinkles.
Love it!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great selection; Great advice! I went from exhausted to excited!

I was shopping for new dining & lounge room furniture at the Springvale Homemaker Centre. I bought a new home, and (apart from limited time) I found it quite daunting and stressful as I had so many pieces to coordinate with both new and existing furnishings, my own personal style, needs/wants, budget, as well as the colours & style of the house!
When I walked into the Plush store (exhausted), I was greated by Chun and the rest is history! I have "eclectic/retro" taste. He listened to what I wanted, saw photos of my home, and we chatted on styles and colours/fabrics that would suit my goals/needs. It was great to be able to try out and get visuals from the stock on the floor, too. They were all so comfy. I went back several times as I narrowed my selection. Chun was knowledgeable and patient, and I have walked away with absolute confidence on "all" of my furnishing choices. He was spot on with colour selection (I took away samples to check). All 3 sofas are different (zara petit 4 seater timber legs, snuggle swivel & snuggle petit) with different colours and it works! I am so excited about all of my choices! I really cant wait to get the sofas and show Chun the photos. The only downside is I have to wait 2-3 months :-( Then I'll be heading back to Plush to see Chun for his guidance and collect some more material samples for the extra cushions I intend to have; applying the finishing touches to my new gorgeous comfy sofas and home.... did I tell you I can't wait?

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Tim at Richmond very helpful and patient!

I have ordered the 4 seater Zara sofa. Tim was there for all my small big and silly questions! After speaking to him I didn't go anywhere else. Initially wanted a King Living sofa. But cost too much and had a friend who had the Zara and was amazed at the comfort and room after only sitting on it once.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Not happy

after a week I noticed lumps and wrinkles in the sofa cushions. Had someone come out and say because it's a feather top it's 'normal' I was not told it was a feather top and I specifically told the staff assistant I wanted something firm that would hold its shape unlike the Phoenix sofa which is feathers and was assured this would not happen with the Zara!
So now I have 2 horrible wrinkled lumpy sofas that I received only 2 months ago that looks years old and ugly!
My cheap 6 year sofa from furniture galore is in better condition then this!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

So comfortable!

I was so confused about what to buy. I nearly bough King, but I am thrilled with the comfort of the Zara. So deep so you can really snuggle in, yet modern. Very happy. (there have been a couple of issues but the customer care seem to be all over fixing things)

Date PurchasedJun 2016

The best seat in the house!

Our new Zara 4 seater plus chaise is the best sofa we've ever bought. The chaise is big enough for both my husband and I to sit on, as well as our pooch down by our feet. Because we're tall, the deep seats are perfect. Everyone that comes over and sits on our Zara leaves wanting one, and we're delighted to recommend Plush thanks to their great quality sofas and exceptional service. We're over the moon!

brilliant customer service!!

We purchased a 3 seater zara and a 4 seater zara as well as a sofa bed from plush 15 months ago. The sofas are impressive to look at and incredibly comfy. (Not the best for pregnant women or people with bad backs, as they are so deep) we had a minor toilet training issue that was dry cleaned promptly under warranty. We also had a sagging seat cushion that was promptly dealt with today by a very professional and personable service man corey! Service has been fantastic ! Very happy !
prompt easy service!! extremely comfy, classy looking lounge suite
fabric does pill, however its nothing a pilling comb cant fix

Super comfy!!

After having friends talk my husband and I out of purchasing a King Furniture lounge, we decided to purchase a Zara modular as the 60% off sale was too good of a bargain to miss! We were quite worried as it was a last minute purchase and we read some bad reviews about Plush. Although the lounge took so long to arrive (11 weeks to be exact), it was so worth the wait! Our lounge is enormous, very modern looking and super dooper comfy! Hubby and I can both fit comfortably on the Chaise as it's the size of a single bed!

The delivery drivers were great! They arrived on time and assembled the lounge and even wrapped the rubbish together, however they did not take the rubbish away as the sales staff in store had promised.

The only downfall was that we ordered a glass console which didn't arrive with the lounge. The sales staff did not communicate this and we had to follow up twice and will need to follow up again in a week to check on the status! You would think that the glass console would be ready after 11 weeks!!

I would definately recommend the Plush Zara lounge but wait to take advantage of the sales!
Large, modern look and super comfy!
Long wait, sales staff not that helpful

Got to jump on it everyday

No matter how late it takes me to get home, I have to spend at least half an hour to enjoy on the sofa, even sometimes it gets too comfortable to get up, I slept on the Zara for the night. The depth is just like a king single bed.
Deep seating, feather cushions

We were looking at this sofas today but forgot to check if the back and seat cushions have zippers. Does anyone know?

Hi, I am about to purchase a Zara. Does anyone have any advice? good or bad?

Just received our Zara sofas almost 2 weeks ago but I find the cushions lump up and sag in the middle. Does anyone else have this problem?
I am so happy with the couch, but I only got mine on Tuesday and feel that already.Yes mine started after 2 days! I have had cheaper sofas and this hasn't happened so a little disappointedYes. I just got my Zara lounge in January. Im sooooo disappointed in it. I got fabric. The fabric seems okay so far but the back cushions go out of shape as soon as you sit on them and the lounge constantly looks messy. The seats are going lumpy after such a small amount of use.