Plush Zara

Plush Zara

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plush

3.8

Denise W.
Denise W.Sydney, NSW

Zara Petite - Uncomfortably Hard

Purchased in at Plush Furniture for $3,000.

Kelly B.
Kelly B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely dissapointed

Purchased in at Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria for $3,200.

Mariam S.
Mariam S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Christine Phan Auburn Plush Store - best service I've ever received!

Christine's demeanour, professionalism and empathic service was one I'll never forget! Christine went above and beyond to accommodate for us and our needs. She made the whole experience seamless and stress-free. Go to the auburn store and ask for Christine you won't regret it!! Thank you so much!

Purchased in at Plush Furniture NSW, Auburn for $5,000.

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst sofa I’ve ever owned

What started as a bargain buy with great features turned into a nightmare.

Piling fabric that looks shocking and is loose
Lumpy seating
Looked years old in a matter of months. Hate it!

Plush suggested getting a piler and left it at that. Useless service. Never again!

Purchased in at Plush Furniture for $1,500.

Wendy
Wendy

Santa Monica sofa

I purchased the Santa Monica 3 seat sofa from Plush sofas Warrawong. It is truely the most comfortable sofa I have bought. The staff were extremely helpful in my selection and wouldn't hesitate in recommending their products and service.

Purchased in for $2,999.

Julianne Manning
Julianne ManningSydney

Terrible! The fabric pills excessively.

I would not purchase from Plush again. We purchased a 6 peice Zara in Mondo fabric 2.5 years ago And the fabric pills terribly. Looks awful. Plush responded to complaints by sending a heavy duty pilling machine which we have to use weekly to maintain the lounge. A technician inspected and advised the fabric will pill badly for the life of the lounge. At the time of sale we were told there would be minimal pilling. Plush have denied my warranty claim regarding the misrepresentation.

Purchased in at Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria for $4,100.

Markarla
MarkarlaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for us!

Suzannah from Richmond store was very helpful. Quality product and outstanding service (very informative, great product knowledge and customer service attitude)
Would recommend plush to friends and family. Thank you a

Purchased in at Melbourne for $2,500.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Totally love my Zara sofa

Purchased a Zara 2 str Sofa with chaise.
Totally love it. It’s so comfortable and hubby has claimed the chaise, Larry and Toni at the Myaree showroom were amazing with their knowledge and help. Can’t wait until we finish decorating our next room to purchase our next sofa from plush.
Thank you guys.

Response from Plush?

Interested in a response from Plush on feedback re lumpiness of the Zara sofas. Is this typical or unusual? What can be done to minimise the risk of it occurring?

KatrinaK
KatrinaKBrisbane

Fantastic Service & Amazing Sofa

We are totally in love with our Zara! So comfortable and stylish, and easy to clean. The team at Plush Jindalee were fantastic and helped us from start to finish to pick the perfect sofa, including colour and material. We couldn't be happier! Thank you!

miss gf
miss gfMelbourne

Worst sofa I've ever owned

Within a matter of months our 4 seater Zara sofa started piling and sagging. I've had sofas last 10 times as long in better conditions. Bitterly disappointed. Called plush out and they said nothing we can do it's the fabric and left it at that. So now what was initially a beautiful couch is essentially an eyesore. Never again!

Eleanor L
Eleanor L

Great service from start to finish

We were after 2 long sofas for our new home. Jenny, ( who was extremely helpful) from the Frankston store recommended the Zara. We ordered a 4 seater, a 2 seater and a chaise. It was expertly delivered and assembled prior to the due date. We had one minor problem so a serviceman, Cory, arrived on time on the agreed day. It was fixed within minutes.
The Zara looks great and is extremely comfortable, I haven't noticed lumps or wrinkles.
Love it!!

Find out how Plush Zara compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Great selection; Great advice! I went from exhausted to excited!

Samantha
SamanthaMelbourne

Tim at Richmond very helpful and patient!

I have ordered the 4 seater Zara sofa. Tim was there for all my small big and silly questions! After speaking to him I didn't go anywhere else. Initially wanted a King Living sofa. But cost too much and had a friend who had the Zara and was amazed at the comfort and room after only sitting on it once.

Renee
ReneeMelbourne

Not happy

after a week I noticed lumps and wrinkles in the sofa cushions. Had someone come out and say because it's a feather top it's 'normal' I was not told it was a feather top and I specifically told the staff assistant I wanted something firm that would hold its shape unlike the Phoenix sofa which is feathers and was assured this would not happen with the Zara!
So now I have 2 horrible wrinkled lumpy sofas that I received only 2 months ago that looks years old and ugly!
My cheap 6 year sofa from furniture galore is in better condition then this!