Plush Zara

Plush Zara

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Plush? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mariam S.
Mariam S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Christine Phan Auburn Plush Store - best service I've ever received!

Christine's demeanour, professionalism and empathic service was one I'll never forget! Christine went above and beyond to accommodate for us and our needs. She made the whole experience seamless and stress-free. Go to the auburn store and ask for Christine you won't regret it!! Thank you so much!

Purchased in April 2021 at Plush Furniture NSW, Auburn for $5,000.00.

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst sofa I’ve ever owned

What started as a bargain buy with great features turned into a nightmare.

Piling fabric that looks shocking and is loose
Lumpy seating
Looked years old in a matter of months. Hate it!

Plush suggested getting a piler and left it at that. Useless service. Never again!

Purchased in April 2018 at Plush Furniture for $1,500.00.

Wendy
Wendy

Santa Monica sofa

I purchased the Santa Monica 3 seat sofa from Plush sofas Warrawong. It is truely the most comfortable sofa I have bought. The staff were extremely helpful in my selection and wouldn't hesitate in recommending their products and service.

Purchased in November 2019 for $2,999.00.

Julianne Manning
Julianne ManningSydney

Terrible! The fabric pills excessively.

I would not purchase from Plush again. We purchased a 6 peice Zara in Mondo fabric 2.5 years ago And the fabric pills terribly. Looks awful. Plush responded to complaints by sending a heavy duty pilling machine which we have to use weekly to maintain the lounge. A technician inspected and advised the fabric will pill badly for the life of the lounge. At the time of sale we were told there would be minimal pilling. Plush have denied my warranty claim regarding the misrepresentation.

Purchased in January 2017 at Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria for $4,100.00.

Markarla
MarkarlaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for us!

Suzannah from Richmond store was very helpful. Quality product and outstanding service (very informative, great product knowledge and customer service attitude)
Would recommend plush to friends and family. Thank you a

Purchased in February 2019 at Melbourne for $2,500.00.

Totally love my Zara sofa

Purchased a Zara 2 str Sofa with chaise.
Totally love it. It’s so comfortable and hubby has claimed the chaise, Larry and Toni at the Myaree showroom were amazing with their knowledge and help. Can’t wait until we finish decorating our next room to purchase our next sofa from plush.
Thank you guys.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Response from Plush?

Interested in a response from Plush on feedback re lumpiness of the Zara sofas. Is this typical or unusual? What can be done to minimise the risk of it occurring?

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
KatrinaK
KatrinaKBrisbane

Fantastic Service & Amazing Sofa

We are totally in love with our Zara! So comfortable and stylish, and easy to clean. The team at Plush Jindalee were fantastic and helped us from start to finish to pick the perfect sofa, including colour and material. We couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
miss gf
miss gfMelbourne

Worst sofa I've ever owned

Within a matter of months our 4 seater Zara sofa started piling and sagging. I've had sofas last 10 times as long in better conditions. Bitterly disappointed. Called plush out and they said nothing we can do it's the fabric and left it at that. So now what was initially a beautiful couch is essentially an eyesore. Never again!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Eleanor L
Eleanor L

Great service from start to finish

We were after 2 long sofas for our new home. Jenny, ( who was extremely helpful) from the Frankston store recommended the Zara. We ordered a 4 seater, a 2 seater and a chaise. It was expertly delivered and assembled prior to the due date. We had one minor problem so a serviceman, Cory, arrived on time on the agreed day. It was fixed within minutes.
The Zara looks great and is extremely comfortable, I haven't noticed lumps or wrinkles.
Love it!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great selection; Great advice! I went from exhausted to excited!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Samantha
SamanthaMelbourne

Tim at Richmond very helpful and patient!

I have ordered the 4 seater Zara sofa. Tim was there for all my small big and silly questions! After speaking to him I didn't go anywhere else. Initially wanted a King Living sofa. But cost too much and had a friend who had the Zara and was amazed at the comfort and room after only sitting on it once.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Renee
ReneeMelbourne

Not happy

after a week I noticed lumps and wrinkles in the sofa cushions. Had someone come out and say because it's a feather top it's 'normal' I was not told it was a feather top and I specifically told the staff assistant I wanted something firm that would hold its shape unlike the Phoenix sofa which is feathers and was assured this would not happen with the Zara!
So now I have 2 horrible wrinkled lumpy sofas that I received only 2 months ago that looks years old and ugly!
My cheap 6 year sofa from furniture galore is in better condition then this!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Lucia
LuciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So comfortable!

I was so confused about what to buy. I nearly bough King, but I am thrilled with the comfort of the Zara. So deep so you can really snuggle in, yet modern. Very happy. (there have been a couple of issues but the customer care seem to be all over fixing things)

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Howie
HowieMelbourne

The best seat in the house!

Our new Zara 4 seater plus chaise is the best sofa we've ever bought. The chaise is big enough for both my husband and I to sit on, as well as our pooch down by our feet. Because we're tall, the deep seats are perfect. Everyone that comes over and sits on our Zara leaves wanting one, and we're delighted to recommend Plush thanks to their great quality sofas and exceptional service. We're over the moon!

Kavasked

Hi, I am looking at purchasing the Zara 4 seater and a 3 seater in the petite I was wondering if anyone could give me feed back on the seats sagging or any other feedback would be greatly appreciated

Sue

Seats hold up ok but careful with your choice of material because some are REALLY bad and will look horrible in a matter of months. They will pile and sag and just generally look like it’s years instead of months old, even with general no kids or pets use.

Kav

Thanks for that sue, do you mind telling me which fabric you have dealt with on your lounge

Bella V.asked

Hi,
I'm about to buy the Zara and wondered how it has stood up over the years?
Thanks in advance!
Sally

Sue

My personal experience is that it doesn’t hold up well at all! Leg broke and the material looked years old within months! And I’m an ocd perfectionist who looks after their furniture

Bella V.

Oh wow, that doesn't sound great! Thanks for your message, Sue. Did you ever try for warranty for the material?

Caitin p
Caitin pasked

We were looking at this sofas today but forgot to check if the back and seat cushions have zippers. Does anyone know?