Plush Zara

Plush Zara

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Plush? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst sofa I’ve ever owned

What started as a bargain buy with great features turned into a nightmare.

Piling fabric that looks shocking and is loose
Lumpy seating
Looked years old in a matter of months. Hate it!

Plush suggested getting a piler and left it at that. Useless service. Never again!

Purchased in April 2018 at Plush Furniture for $1,500.00.

Julianne Manning
Julianne ManningSydney

Terrible! The fabric pills excessively.

I would not purchase from Plush again. We purchased a 6 peice Zara in Mondo fabric 2.5 years ago And the fabric pills terribly. Looks awful. Plush responded to complaints by sending a heavy duty pilling machine which we have to use weekly to maintain the lounge. A technician inspected and advised the fabric will pill badly for the life of the lounge. At the time of sale we were told there would be minimal pilling. Plush have denied my warranty claim regarding the misrepresentation.

Purchased in January 2017 at Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria for $4,100.00.

miss gf
miss gfMelbourne

Worst sofa I've ever owned

Within a matter of months our 4 seater Zara sofa started piling and sagging. I've had sofas last 10 times as long in better conditions. Bitterly disappointed. Called plush out and they said nothing we can do it's the fabric and left it at that. So now what was initially a beautiful couch is essentially an eyesore. Never again!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Renee
ReneeMelbourne

Not happy

after a week I noticed lumps and wrinkles in the sofa cushions. Had someone come out and say because it's a feather top it's 'normal' I was not told it was a feather top and I specifically told the staff assistant I wanted something firm that would hold its shape unlike the Phoenix sofa which is feathers and was assured this would not happen with the Zara!
So now I have 2 horrible wrinkled lumpy sofas that I received only 2 months ago that looks years old and ugly!
My cheap 6 year sofa from furniture galore is in better condition then this!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Plush Zara compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Kathy R
Kathy Rasked

Looking at buying the Santa Monica Petite from Plush. Would anyone have any feedback? Im a little worried about the loose cushions. Do the cushions constantly sag and does the lounge always look messy?
Thank in advance!

Kavasked

Hi, I am looking at purchasing the Zara 4 seater and a 3 seater in the petite I was wondering if anyone could give me feed back on the seats sagging or any other feedback would be greatly appreciated

Sue

Seats hold up ok but careful with your choice of material because some are REALLY bad and will look horrible in a matter of months. They will pile and sag and just generally look like it’s years instead of months old, even with general no kids or pets use.

Kav

Thanks for that sue, do you mind telling me which fabric you have dealt with on your lounge

Bella V.asked

Hi,
I'm about to buy the Zara and wondered how it has stood up over the years?
Thanks in advance!
Sally

Sue

My personal experience is that it doesn’t hold up well at all! Leg broke and the material looked years old within months! And I’m an ocd perfectionist who looks after their furniture

Bella V.

Oh wow, that doesn't sound great! Thanks for your message, Sue. Did you ever try for warranty for the material?