Pocwifi

Pocwifi

See the Best Mobile Wifi in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Solid as a rock

So, given I didn't trust this before I bought it and it took the reviews on here to convince me to try it I thought I'd add my opinion.
This little device was flawless. It kept me connected throughout our NZ travels with the only exception being rural areas with no coverage at all.
The only thing worth mentioning is that the battery didn't last too long, so try keeping an extra battery pack thingo with you.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Unexpectedly good!

I read the bad reviews of 2017 and was afraid to try but then i saw more recent reviews and i thought i should give it a try. It was also cheaper than Skyroam who was charging me 60$ for delivery. Although i needed it for 8 days i rented it for only 4 days for my Sydney trip because i wanted to see first if it was really good. I was very happy with the service: google maps, email, viber and WhatsApp were all very fast, including search for restos to try. I extended my rental for 4 more days for my NZ trip and i was very happy with the service in Wellington, NZ. Their office is at Smart Carte luggage counter between Arrivals A and B for pick up and return.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Brilliant Product

Worth every penny. Its so easy to use and so convenient! Highly recommended and will certainly be using it again on my next trip to New Zealand and Australia. If only the rate was a bit cheaper!

Helpfull

Being rented it for 10 days in Southern Island of New Zealand. Very useful, easily accessed to Facebook, Instagram and kept in touch with my families and friends during the trip. Highly recommend it!

Bad technology and worse customer service

Hopeless. Don't waste your money or time. I called them within hours of arriving in the US and informed them that the PocWiFi wasn't working. We spent hours trying to get it to work on two different days. We now are faced with having to pay for data on those two days. Bad customer service. I called the Sydney office a number of times and I couldn't get a hold of the relevant person - always seemed out of the office?? They never call you, they just email.

Worst Wifi Pocket Ever

Being rented for a week in Sydney.It very slow and having difficulty to access google, Facebook, instagram. It took forever to loading. Suggest to buy prepaid card with data at airport rather than use this company product.

Don't waste your money, just get a pre-paid SIM card

Rented the product on line and picked up from Melbourne airport. We were going to use it during our 3-week holiday in the US. Paid $210. It hardly worked, so frustratingly slow and the battery ran out quickly despite being 6600mh. We resorted to just buying a local T-mobile SIM card at the mall. For US$50, we got unlimited data and talk&text for 1 month!!!