Pognae No.5 Hipseat

Pognae No.5 Hipseat

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pognae Australia

I love the Pognae No. 5

Love it!

Our Carrier has become an essential item for all our family adventures. Means our little man can go on all the bush walks etc we go on and see the great outdoors. So easy to use and so good to be able yo hold bub and still have 2 hands for everything else. Our bub is very happy and comfortable when using it!

Other Baby Carriers

Lifesaver for stay at home alone mom!

It's only been few days since I purchased it but I cannot imagine living without my Pognae! Love it! My 4m old daughter is getting heavier everyday and she likes being carried in the front facing outward. I have great back support, my baby is sitting comfortably in her own mini chair, and I also get to use it as my little table I could put my plate on, in the house or whenever am out and about! Non-baby related but totally a bonus!

Get yours today!!

hankshep
    hankshepPerth, WA

Excellent - favourite carrier

Have owned several carriers now and this is by far mine and my babies favourite. Great quality and very comfortable

Baby Carriers

Find out how Pognae No.5 Hipseat compares to other Baby Carriers

Simone Franssen
    Simone FranssenAdelaide SA

Comfortable, safe, practical and stylish

Absolutely love it

A great product ! Excellent support for me and bubs, can wear for hours with no issues. The mesh patch is great for warmer weather and its super easy to wash. Would highlt recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Pognae Australia

Shoulder no pain no more

Thank u pognae for this excellent product.
    Easy to use, just grab it and ready to go. Protect your shoulder and back bone. No pain no more.
    Just little advice to mother/father out there, just be careful when you ready to click on the behind neck clicker with your both hand, make sure your both baby's hand are in a right position, otherwise your baby easily fall from aside. It's happened to me, luckily I got my baby super fast.

Review collected in partnership with Pognae Australia

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

A Parent's BFF

This is the ultimate carrier! Both parent and child is comfortable due to the supportive nature of the Pognae. This brand has considered weather elements to be included for different climate conditions which all have been used effectively this year.

Other Baby Carriers

Best carrier on the market

My little munchkin actually likes this carrier (thank gosh - we went through a few).
    Not only is it stylish, but its very comfortable, easy to wash and cool for the summer.

The only thing I would try to improve is extra cushioning around the legs. But even this doesn’t really effect bubs too much.

My friend bought the material carrier (from newborn) and I think it would be fantastic to have one from newborn in the same cool material as this one.

Baby Carriers