Poker Afloat

Poker Afloat

2.6

Poker Afloat is Algood!!

Me and Friends have been on three times in Melbourne. Experience was great, just what you expect on a boat Cruize, food was just right for the event, hoist were good hoist. And poker was poker! However, some people have made me aware the prizes were not good enough also buy-ins were not towards the prize pool. It did matter to me, unless u made it!.. Which I did!.. So, yes the prizes could have been more better, something they can look into future references ect ect. Finally, there were a lot of beginners but I didn't mind teaching them to give the chips to me:)) lol.. So they finally learnt.. I just said, go to your local up pub and learn. Algoods P.Afloat see u nxt month. Peace out!

Great day out

Very enjoyable trip. Food and drink excellent, Coffee and tea should be provided, some of us have to drive home and cannot continue drinking.
    When the chips are exchanged the young man shouldn't stretch across the table, especially while a hand is in play. He should go behind people.

Great day out

Just heading home from a great day out. Went with reservations due to some reviews. Staff and guests were friendly and i think everyone except one had a really enjoyable day. Enough to eat and drink. Poker was what i expected. Would recommend to anyone.

Cruises

Find out how Poker Afloat compares to other Cruises

P J

P JMelbourne

Fun Day Out

Lucy

LucySydney

Good Fun

Went on this cruise for the first time, also a first time poker player. Had the best fun learning how to play, even won quite a few chips. Staff were friendly, good was ok & plenty of drinks, plus a wonderful day out on the harbour. Make sure you take money to buy back in, but they do have eftpos on board. All up great day & I'd be back to do it again.
    Left on time, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere.