Poker Afloat

Poker Afloat

2.6

Jase

JaseMelbourne

Great day on the bay better than the pub!

just saw a bad review about Poker afloat but honesty needs to be expressed sounds like sore losers to me, my group have been going to these cruises for years we celebrated three 40th birthdays last year with them and have not a bad word to say. Great value love the experience. Looking forward to Decembers cruise.

NoelBurwood

Very enjoyable day

Had read some reviews and went along with doubts, but found the day perfect. Friendly people, great staff, drinks aplenty and the food was fine. Would go again. Well done.

Great Day Out

I went on the pokerafloat cruise in Melbourne this Saturday just gone for a mates birthday. We all had a ball! The weather was great and we enjoyed the city views from the water. I'm not the greatest poker player but was able to learn a lot from the other players. We couldn't fault the food at all and we never had to wait for a drink which was great. There is a lot of sore losers complaining on this site but $99 for four hours of food and drink and good fun is a bargain. If your going to spend lots of money to try and win, then yes the casino is a better option. But if you want a cheap fun day out then get involved. I will be back, thanks guys.

Cruises

Find out how Poker Afloat compares to other Cruises

Great day out!

I read all the reviews and the bad ones are a little outrageous sounds like bad losers I think. I have been on the Cruise with these guys twice in Sydney and once Melbourne. The boat has about 100 players on at the beginning of the day and ends up with 8 players playing for the total Prizepool which delivered around $10,000 in prizes which I was lucky enough to win a Koh, Samui holiday which my daughter used with a girlfriend last July and thoroughly enjoyed. Keep up the good work all at Poker Afloat, don't take any notice of the sore losers. You should ask your majority of patrons to write a review as I have. Cheers Richard L
    A great experience.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returning customer

I have now been on my third poker afloat cruise and intend to come again! Thank you to the always friendly staff who go out of their way to make sure we have a good night. Each time I have bought along different people and they have loved it too.
    Plenty of food, great atmosphere, unlimited beer and friendly staff

Paul. L

Paul. LSydney

Great Value!

We all had a fantastic time on the cruise i guess partially because i won a 7 night holiday to Koh Samui. i wrote this remark as the last review i read is not fair at all. It states it clearly on the pokerafloat website that 100% of rebuys goes into Prizepool which consists of $3.5K plus holidays and other prizes. They also guarantee the $8000 if no rebuys are bought which is credible I would of thought. The Koh Samui Thailand holiday we won is for two people. Staff were extremely accomodating and the food and the free drinks didnt stop coming the whole trip. The final table winners looked to be very excited in the prizes especially the overall winner taking home $3.5K not a bad days work for $99 bucks don't you think?? Paul.L
    Good day out