F7S, F7BL
See the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Polar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
    Bicanoo
    Bicanoo

Wristband keeps breaking

This is a great watch and I love it but I'm onto my third watch as the plastic wristband keeps breaking. They work harden if you remove your watch a lot and eventually they break off. ...and eventually is within about six months. The bluetooth connection to the chest band works perfectly. I use it to monitor my heart while riding my bike "so the engine doesn't blow up on me!"

Purchased in January 2017 at eBay.

stemple
    stempleperth

very poor

i am on my 3rd polar watch, no more, they are unreliable, drop out, keep turning itself off and i need to reenter settings etc, and the batteries are vey expensive, there has to be a better product on the market as these are one of my worst purchases ever.

jen.k
    jen.kWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

long lasting

i love this watch! its super easy to use and i have had it for several years and have never needed to change the battery. it has never given me a problem. totally recommend. great value!

Loss of heart rate.

My Polar drops out continually. Like the other reviewer I have changed batteries with no change. Looking for a reliable Heart rate monitor for gym workouts but not sure which is the best!

Heart Rate Monitors

Find out how Polar F7 compares to other Heart Rate Monitors

stampingirly
    stampingirlyNew South Wales, Australia

Unreliable for me

I have bought two of these in the past. They are perfect while they work but both times mine have just stopped working. I change batteries and they work intermittently but it is so frustrating when they either don't work at all or worse, stop in the middle of a workout. Not sure what the problem is but don't want to have to keep buying new ones every year. Having said this, it hasn't happened to other people so maybe it is just me.
    Love tracking the calories, easy to see at night with the light.
    Just did not last for me. Died after a year or so twice.

Nudge
    Nudge

My FT4 has done exactly the same!! So frustrating!! I'll be buying another brand.

Mitman
    Mitman
    Rooni
    RooniAU

Great!

I got this off the polar website for around the $100 mark. I think it's an older model but it does everything I want. It tracks calories (day and weekly)and time exercised (day and weekly). I purchased it in silver and it looks stylish and unobtrusive at the gym.

I've owned it for 3 years and have not had to change the battery in the watch at all. The band you wear around your ribs is comfortable and the battery in it is easy to change yourself.
    Everything.

trip01
    trip01

Mine has not lasted one year yet. I keep changing the battery in the band around the ribs, however the watch intermittently, does not detect the strap function. I just use it as a watch.

BanjoPaterson
    BanjoPatersonYarralumla 2600, ACT

Excellent For What It's Designed For.