Polar FT4

Polar FT4

See the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Polar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
oz_consumer

The strap broke after 10 uses + you have to replace TRANSMITTER regularly for $25

Now the hassle of trying to replace. Also, why can't they make these watches so you can turn them off when you're not using them, to save money, hassle and the environment? I now see another review here that th e tansmitter is designed to die regularly. I'm truly disgusted and will NEVER buy Polar again now. Companies need to LEARN: with the internet consumers have the power. TO REVIEW !

Jules
JulesAdelaide

Strap

I have had mine for 2 yrs now and the strap has never come undone. And I train hard. X
Very strange. I sit it right under my bust and have never had any issues. Thats such a shame

spookyluke
spookylukeAU

Planned obsolescence

Pep85
Pep85South East Queensland, QLD

Bad watch

It's a basic watch, that provides exactly what I need for my workouts, but after 6 months of using it, mine shuts out now too. I believe you should get longer out of a $100 watch than that. Polar were terrible to deal with as far as warranty is concerned, you have to pay the postage to send the whole watch back to SA, after already being sent two replacement chest pieces, and buying a replacement battery, that did absolutely nothing to fix the problem. Clearly some sort of glitch in their product, as this seems to be common problem in this particular watch, I most definitely won't be buying a Polar again!!!!

Heart Rate Monitors