Polar FT7

Polar FT7

See the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Polar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Shocking connections

Whilst this isn't the most expensive hear rate monitor- I did expect at more than what I got.
    I have found the connection between the monitor and the watch to drop out constantly and the last thing I want to be doing several times during a workout if rush to the bathroom to adjust the chest strap- being a chick this is something I cant do on the gym floor. I have tried trouble shooting and still did not fix problem - was replaced under warrantyand second unit was just as bad. I have since placed it back in the box in the back of the cupboard.
    Nice pink colour watch