Polar H7

Polar H7

See the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Polar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

unreliable

I have spent two years trying to get the BUGS out of this piece of c**p !!! I've bought four straps... I've bought the H10 and I have the H7... I have three different phones... I am so frustrated with all of this I have to turn off all other blue tooth devices and use an old phone just to make sure that I don't break my current in use phone.. I originally bought this to monitor heart rate for health reasons as I am 63 290 and I lift weights and beat on a free standing bag.. I can no longer walk or run for exercise, unfortunately swimming is also not an option.. Oh by the way customer support was no help at all !!!

Purchased in September 2017 at Amazon for $72.95.

StephenH
    StephenHSydney

Accurate heart rate monitoring (but interface with Polar's free website now an issue)

Lhalli87