5.0 from 1 review

Polaris Preditor 50 kids quad

I have been very impressed with this bike. Previously I bought my son an old suzuki LT50 quad (the older rigid frame model) and he managed to roll it twice with very little effort. This almost turned him off bikes. I have since purchased 50 preditor and he has tried as hard as he can to roll it but it wont even go up on two wheels. this bike is very stable for a quad. Bike starts easy use almost no full as is purfect for his 4 year old frame to manage. The foot well extensions have been invaluable. I cannot fault this quad. Only issues with the Polaris 50 are. 1. You need an oil suringe to fill the oil afteer servicing as the refull cap is in a bad location but with the suringe it is easy. I find that at the end of the day I need to turn the fuel off and liet it run until it runs out of fuel. This avoids fouling the spark plug.
Good size bike and with the added foot well extensions suites even the smallest rider. great stability
Fouls spark plug if you dont let it runn out of fuel after use. oil fill cap in bad location. Cant get the kids to stop riding.