Police Bank Online

Police Bank Online

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Better than most

I had money with Police bank for a number of years. These guys were always helpful and easy to talk to.

Sadly for us their interest rates have dropped too low and we have moved elsewhere.

Never really had any issues and found them better better then most banks.

TopicGeneral Transactions
Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great customer service

we just did a debt consolidation loan with police bank I must say Robert G member service officer did an excellent job, loan only took 2 days to approve. everything straightforward no surprises way better rate than big 4 banks not sure why we didn't do this early, Police bank is excellent I think will be using this bank for home loans and our everyday banking.

TopicLoan Application

Terrible customer service, difficult process

Applied for a personal loan. The customer service representative seemed to have no clue throughout the process. I had to resend requested documents 3 times and repeat information even though the information had previously provided (and acknowledged) in earlier emails. The service was so poor and the process made to be so lengthy and complex and went back and forth for weeks that in the end I withdrew my application. I don’t recommend Police Bank. Frankly I believe paying a higher interest rate to go with one of the big banks is worth it to save you the hassle of having to go through Police Bank.

Banks

Find out how Police Bank Online compares to other Banks

Excellent Mortgage Service

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Made the process easy! Great customer service and advice.

We are new to police bank and cannot fault our experience. Clear and timely communication, tailored advice and amazing customer service. Really helped us with our first home loan. Would highly recommend!

Hi Georgia,

Welcome! I'm glad to hear we've helped you purchase your first home as smoothly as possible. Thanks for passing on your feedback and if there's anything else we can assist you with please don't hesitate to get in contact.