Branches, Online

3.2

Excellent Mortgage Service

Shelley

ShelleyPerth, WA

Quality customer service and advice

I would like to highlight the excellent customer service I have received recently from Border Bank (formerly Customs Bank)/ I have dealt with staff a number of times regarding property sales/purchases and general account enquiries. On all occasions I have received individual focused customer service at a high level and really appreciate the advice and assistance. I wish to highlight this excellent customer service to the Executive as staff deserve to be acknowledged and it is one very important reason I remain with the bank - individual service. Thanking you.

Hi Shelley,

I'm glad to hear about your great experience and thanks for taking the time to let us know! I will be sure to pass this onto our executive team. Please don't hesitate to get in contact if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Customer service used to be top notch, now?

Banks

Find out how Police Bank compares to other Banks

Michael Ryan

Michael RyanIllawarra, NSW

Top of the tree

40 years
Most reliable, every time there has been an issue I can rely on this branch to sort the problem , fix it and contact me with result.
10 out of ten. Cannot express enough how good this Branch and the Bank staff are.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Waiting time over the phone

I've just waited on the phone for 11min 22secs. And that whole time was ads. I didn't get any update on my progress in line so I hung up! I'd like to know my call is progressing at least!

Hi Denese Anne,
We're sorry to hear about your disappointing experience today. Could you please send an email to marketing@policebank.com.au with your member number & best contact details and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.

Len

LenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst Bank ever have no customer service.

I have been a member for the past 12 years and have only been with Police bank. their service is the worst you will get there is no customer support at all. I have always paid my loans on time and lately every time i ask to refinance or for their help i get knocked back. They make you jump through hoops only to knock you down. Then they wonder why people go elsewhere and get loans with higher percentage. Don't send us emails offering better services when you don't honour them. I am very disappointed and will be changing banks. Don't waste your time with a bank that don't look after their Customers.