Branches, Online

3.3

Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great customer service

we just did a debt consolidation loan with police bank I must say Robert G member service officer did an excellent job, loan only took 2 days to approve. everything straightforward no surprises way better rate than big 4 banks not sure why we didn't do this early, Police bank is excellent I think will be using this bank for home loans and our everyday banking.

LenSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is my third review as i got a call from Andrew the manager following my review and he and his team Rob, jumped through hoops to help me get the loan I needed in the end. i am forever grateful for your help and hard work. God bless.

TopicLoan Application

Terrible customer service, difficult process

Applied for a personal loan. The customer service representative seemed to have no clue throughout the process. I had to resend requested documents 3 times and repeat information even though the information had previously provided (and acknowledged) in earlier emails. The service was so poor and the process made to be so lengthy and complex and went back and forth for weeks that in the end I withdrew my application. I don’t recommend Police Bank. Frankly I believe paying a higher interest rate to go with one of the big banks is worth it to save you the hassle of having to go through Police Bank.

Banks

Find out how Police Bank compares to other Banks

Excellent Mortgage Service

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Made the process easy! Great customer service and advice.

We are new to police bank and cannot fault our experience. Clear and timely communication, tailored advice and amazing customer service. Really helped us with our first home loan. Would highly recommend!

Hi Georgia,

Welcome! I'm glad to hear we've helped you purchase your first home as smoothly as possible. Thanks for passing on your feedback and if there's anything else we can assist you with please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Shelley

ShelleyPerth, WA

Quality customer service and advice

I would like to highlight the excellent customer service I have received recently from Border Bank (formerly Customs Bank)/ I have dealt with staff a number of times regarding property sales/purchases and general account enquiries. On all occasions I have received individual focused customer service at a high level and really appreciate the advice and assistance. I wish to highlight this excellent customer service to the Executive as staff deserve to be acknowledged and it is one very important reason I remain with the bank - individual service. Thanking you.

Hi Shelley,

I'm glad to hear about your great experience and thanks for taking the time to let us know! I will be sure to pass this onto our executive team. Please don't hesitate to get in contact if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Paul C

Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Bank, excellent customer service and mortgage lender

Easy Loan Application and Very Helpfull

3.6
Bill Haran

Bill HaranIllawarra, NSW

Hoops Hoops Hoops

Been with Police Bank for 40 years no repayment problems ever wanted to borrow $15 K and put through so many hoops decided not to proceed. Very poor service as well.

Banks

Find out how Police Bank compares to other Banks

Teeny69

Teeny69Mid North Coast, NSW

Staff dont have the skills to manage more than one account.

Staff dont have the skills to manage more than one account. Say they will get back to you within 24hrs. 1week later nothing. Takes so long to get a loan that the documents are out of date.

LenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst Bank ever have no customer service.

I have been a member for the past 12 years and have only been with Police bank. their service is the worst you will get there is no customer support at all. I have always paid my loans on time and lately every time i ask to refinance or for their help i get knocked back. They make you jump through hoops only to knock you down. Then they wonder why people go elsewhere and get loans with higher percentage. Don't send us emails offering better services when you don't honour them. I am very disappointed and will be changing banks. Don't waste your time with a bank that don't look after their Customers.

KLF2020