Politix

Pathetic exchange/refund Policy and Poor Customer Service

David B.

David B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

dodgy staff and management

unsubscribed from their harassing emails on 3 occasions . even wrote them an email asking them to remove me from the mailing list . these filthy brainless fools have no idea what word of mouth sales are . and their staff in the stores mostly couldn’t give a crap . to busy checking themselves out of speaking foreign languages on their phones . rotten company

crepuscular

crepuscularSydney, NSW

Price is not a reflection of the Quality

I want to get a new suit for work, after browsing online the range of suits they got, pop into the local store near work this week, the store staff were pretty helpful in assisting in picking out the ones I saw online so I can try them on.

After inspecting the suits closely, I was pretty shock at the quality, though not as trendy looking as Politx, Yd's suits are better quality.

Shehan

ShehanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and VERY slow delivery

18 days since I ordered and it’s not even dispatched yet! When will I actually receive my order? What makes it worse is that I receive an email everyday advertising a sale at Politix... if you have no stock or can’t keep up with demand, maybe pull back the advertising???
Customer service answering emails is atrocious as well. I expect so much more from online orders.

MeganL

MeganLSydney, NSW

Do Not Order Online

It has been 22 days since I placed my order and I still have not received it. After I contacted Politix for the second time they inform me that they are waiting for 1 item out of 5 items.
No communication regarding delay
Holding onto the whole order for 1 item is unprofessional
No ETA on the 1 delayed product
Webpage states 8 days from order to delivery during peak times. Its been 22 days and still no delivery!!!!

Customer service is awful.

I order the politic coat from David Jones as gift.
I asked do you refund if its not his size, manager said yes after 2 days I back to David Jones to refund it. they said we dont accept it because you bought this coat on promotions. I dont have this experience before with David Jones.

Faulty clothing

Clothing fades easily
Multiple repairs
Customer service Below average
Unfortunately will not be buying this product again.
Spent 300 dollars for goods and they dont have the decency to replace faulty goods.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Awful Quality-Avoid

I bought their over priced chino pants and after 2 weeks even without washing, it started fading. The quality is not there definitely. You can pay way less and get a much better quality. I will upload a picture if the website lets me to.

Richard D.

Richard D.Perth, WA

Expensive Price Tag, Poor Quality and stuck up staff

I used to love this brand but over the years the quality has deteriorated. My wife bought me a $199 shirt and after awhile fabric store. I purchased several Chino's and faded and the button's and Politix logo came off! Staff are generally stuck up and anyone would think they were selling high end brands so I moved to online shopping. I've bought items from other brands and still look good after 5 years. I normally only keep my Politix for special occasions so aI should not have any issues. Keep your money and look elsewhere!

Greg Witherall

Greg WitherallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality -over priced Garbage

Bought 3 Shirts for $450, got less than 6 months out of them , returned and they were like it was normal wear and tear. Don't buy save your money as this is a cheap overpriced clothing- had better shirts from Target

Reza shahvari

Reza shahvariSydney, NSW

low Quality

I bought underwear online quality rubish 2 item was faulty They didn’t exchange it never buy online from them they send faulty item support and communication zerooo they ask me email them but we don’t exchange under wear but have look photo it’s factory problem

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Bad Service & The quality is poor & over priced

Bought a pea coat, the thread started coming off the waist line after 1 week of wear, then 2 x buttons came loose. I took it back to the Store at Haymarket & was told that the issue eventuated, due to me stretching the fabric !!!.
Bought a similar from Zara, excellent service, good quality & still in shape after 1 year.

Vincent

VincentSydney, NSW

Never buy politix again.

Very low quality product and terriable service.
Do not waste your money on them!
Staff member tried to blame myself for the faulty product. I saw some bad reviews before but didnt know until I experience this myself.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not honour their returns policy. Terrible customer service.

I bought a bow tie online from Politix recently, but it was not suitable. The receipt said I could either return it online or to a Politix store. There is only one store in Brisbane in the Myer Centre. Either way it would be for an exchange voucher, which is annoying in itself. My husband took it to the Myer Centre store and was told he could only return in online, even though he had the invoice with him saying it could be returned instore. He held his ground, but could only use the credit if he bought something instore at that time. Will NEVER shop from there ever again.

Great customer care

I bought a pair of "TORRY" pants 3 months ago. Took care of them as per the instructions but unfortunately the pants started to fade in certain areas. I took these back to the store and was treated amazingly. They replaced my pants and were incredibly helpful.

Find out how Politix compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

No customer care and racist

I have been to Politix on Hay St today. I was served after a few minutes by a young blond salesgirl. She was arrogant and did not even greet me straight away. She was ignoring us where as she greeted other customers and started to serve them. She didn’t come to ask me if I needed any help. Then I went to Politix Myer , I was served by Gabrielle who helped me to buy 1 suit, 1 shirt and 1 floral jacket. She was very helpful and had excellent customer service.

Sue E

Sue EJerrabomberra

Poor service from customer support

Purchased a jacket in Canberra for $329 then when I got home saw they had a 20% discount on jackets. Phoned the shop to see why I didn’t receive the discount, the salesperson was unaware of the 24hr promotion. He was going to call me back but didn’t, so I did a live chat with Politix, they said it was an online special although that was not stated on the page I was looking at. Asked if I could return the jacket, receive a refund then purchase online they flatly refuse refunds. Poor service from customer support and only concerned with profits. Will not use again.

Useless sales clerks

Parramatta sales reps are an embarrassment. They did nothing to help select the correct sizing and provided no advice whatsoever, they just wanted to make the sale as quickly as possible and had no regard whatsoever to our preferences. In the end the guy didn't even check whether what I was buying was the size that I asked for, which I had to double check myself (he took the shoes that someone else was trying on and put it in a box to give to me after payment--is this in any way acceptable?).

Chettle

Chettle

Only shop which doesn’t refund

Bought two suits both small but in different styles. One style just didn’t fit but a medium would be far too big, I kept one and tried to get a refund for the other. They only offer in store credit (for 3 months!) or an exchange. What online clothes store does not offer a refund due to size issues! Crazy, never shopping with them again.

Roy from Liverpool - great customer service

Very happy and satisfied costumer