Politix

Politix

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Awful Quality-Avoid

I bought their over priced chino pants and after 2 weeks even without washing, it started fading. The quality is not there definitely. You can pay way less and get a much better quality. I will upload a picture if the website lets me to.

Richard D.

Richard D.Perth, WA

Expensive Price Tag, Poor Quality and stuck up staff

I used to love this brand but over the years the quality has deteriorated. My wife bought me a $199 shirt and after awhile fabric store. I purchased several Chino's and faded and the button's and Politix logo came off! Staff are generally stuck up and anyone would think they were selling high end brands so I moved to online shopping. I've bought items from other brands and still look good after 5 years. I normally only keep my Politix for special occasions so aI should not have any issues. Keep your money and look elsewhere!

Greg Witherall

Greg WitherallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality -over priced Garbage

Bought 3 Shirts for $450, got less than 6 months out of them , returned and they were like it was normal wear and tear. Don't buy save your money as this is a cheap overpriced clothing- had better shirts from Target

Sizing Slightly small
Reza shahvari

Reza shahvariSydney, NSW

low Quality

I bought underwear online quality rubish 2 item was faulty They didn’t exchange it never buy online from them they send faulty item support and communication zerooo they ask me email them but we don’t exchange under wear but have look photo it’s factory problem

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Bad Service & The quality is poor & over priced

Bought a pea coat, the thread started coming off the waist line after 1 week of wear, then 2 x buttons came loose. I took it back to the Store at Haymarket & was told that the issue eventuated, due to me stretching the fabric !!!.
Bought a similar from Zara, excellent service, good quality & still in shape after 1 year.

Vincent

VincentSydney, NSW

Never buy politix again.

Very low quality product and terriable service.
Do not waste your money on them!
Staff member tried to blame myself for the faulty product. I saw some bad reviews before but didnt know until I experience this myself.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not honour their returns policy. Terrible customer service.

I bought a bow tie online from Politix recently, but it was not suitable. The receipt said I could either return it online or to a Politix store. There is only one store in Brisbane in the Myer Centre. Either way it would be for an exchange voucher, which is annoying in itself. My husband took it to the Myer Centre store and was told he could only return in online, even though he had the invoice with him saying it could be returned instore. He held his ground, but could only use the credit if he bought something instore at that time. Will NEVER shop from there ever again.

Great customer care

I bought a pair of "TORRY" pants 3 months ago. Took care of them as per the instructions but unfortunately the pants started to fade in certain areas. I took these back to the store and was treated amazingly. They replaced my pants and were incredibly helpful.

Product Appearance As advertised

No customer care and racist

I have been to Politix on Hay St today. I was served after a few minutes by a young blond salesgirl. She was arrogant and did not even greet me straight away. She was ignoring us where as she greeted other customers and started to serve them. She didn’t come to ask me if I needed any help. Then I went to Politix Myer , I was served by Gabrielle who helped me to buy 1 suit, 1 shirt and 1 floral jacket. She was very helpful and had excellent customer service.

Sue E

Sue EJerrabomberra

Poor service from customer support

Purchased a jacket in Canberra for $329 then when I got home saw they had a 20% discount on jackets. Phoned the shop to see why I didn’t receive the discount, the salesperson was unaware of the 24hr promotion. He was going to call me back but didn’t, so I did a live chat with Politix, they said it was an online special although that was not stated on the page I was looking at. Asked if I could return the jacket, receive a refund then purchase online they flatly refuse refunds. Poor service from customer support and only concerned with profits. Will not use again.

Useless sales clerks

Parramatta sales reps are an embarrassment. They did nothing to help select the correct sizing and provided no advice whatsoever, they just wanted to make the sale as quickly as possible and had no regard whatsoever to our preferences. In the end the guy didn't even check whether what I was buying was the size that I asked for, which I had to double check myself (he took the shoes that someone else was trying on and put it in a box to give to me after payment--is this in any way acceptable?).

Chettle

Chettle

Only shop which doesn’t refund

Bought two suits both small but in different styles. One style just didn’t fit but a medium would be far too big, I kept one and tried to get a refund for the other. They only offer in store credit (for 3 months!) or an exchange. What online clothes store does not offer a refund due to size issues! Crazy, never shopping with them again.

Roy from Liverpool - great customer service

Very happy and satisfied costumer

Roy from politix LIVERPOOL very good customer service 10/10

Roy From LIVERPOOL Politix
Great customer service
Happy customers

Remember Asian rich

Ryan67911565

Ryan67911565Sydney

Absolute rubbish quality

Guys! Don’t be fooled by the great advertising and photography. Politix seem to have a very good marketing team, and that’s as far as it goes. The quality is so poor, I wanted to cry. I spent a lot of money on 3 products. You’d think $80 PER TIE would be mint quality? Nope! It was so unbelievably flimsy (one of the cheapest ties I’ve ever come across) that it felt like it was from a $2 discount shop.

Don’t waste your hard earned money on these guys.

Amos

Amos

Terrible quality!

I bought a pair of shoes online cost me $200. First, the color online didn't really match the lighter blue color I received but the shoes still looked nice.

The real problem was I somehow wore a hole through the base in 3-5 uses, that's how rubbish the quality was. Think if you have ever worn through a shoe with normal use in 3-5 uses. The place is an overpriced joke, that rides on the belief that they couldn't have bad quality products at their insane prices.

Great Customer Service by Bianca

I have been to the Politix store at Harbour Town in Adelaide last week and my experience as a Customer has been excellent. Bianca, the store manager was lovely and I was looked after really well. I would love to visit again and check out the best suits available.

RobG

RobGBrisbane

MARCELINO Jacket: DO NOT DRY CLEAN THIS GARMENT!!

Two different size shoes shoppers beware

I recently brought a pair of loafers from politics at Garden City and when I got them home I realised that one shoe was a whole size bigger than the other. The manager at Garden City Politix then told me I wouldn't be eligible for a refund even though they were faulty so I took them to Carindale and manager offered me a refund straight up and sorted or the situation. Don't buy from garden city politix if any problems you'll be very sorry.

Ferz

FerzSydney

2 shirts and one pair of shoes

Their quality is shocking!
I had two shirts got ripped at the elbow just wearing them, never experienced such a bad quality ever.
The same thing with the shoes, after wearing them for a short period the sole of one shoe came unglued.
And it is ridiculously expensive as well.
Honestly, it is a pity because the design is not bad at all, but just design is not enough!