Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C Questions & Answers (page 2 of 7)

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW), PC-58AP/C (6.0kW), PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

128 questions from our users

Murad S.

Murad S.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Hey there i m looking for a outer pipe of this air cool from where i can get it.. my other pipe is broken. Please guide me if anyone know it..

Kenny M.
Kenny M.

Ebay

linda

lindaasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

i want buy polocool pc-35ap/c from friend, how much cost for now?

Tonys

45kg

jenny.floyd.3975

jenny.floyd.3975asked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

I bought my unit a couple of months ago and from day 1 it's made this strange intermittent noise kind of like cough. There also seems to be no discernible difference between the fan speeds and it pumps a lot of hot air out off where the exhaust attaches to the unit at the back

Pal
Pal

I just bought polocool 6kw 20,000 btu and mine makes that same intermittent, thud, cough noise. I have emailed polocool and waiting for a response. And whenever i unplug drain, heaps of water comes out, even though they say it never needs emptying re Mist technology. Feeling extremely angry at the moment. I cannot stand the thud, cough, whatever noise it is. The exhaust is not a very secure attachment to the air con unit.

Willy

Willyasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

My polocool mega still blowing really cold air but after about 3-5 mins use it keeps tripping The power out to the house?

Rachel G.

Rachel G.asked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

My air conditioner blows cold air for about five minutes it then starts to shake then starts to blow hot air for twenty minutes then goes cold again for a short while

Keira

Keiraasked

Hi there,
I keep getting the FT error after about 30 minutes usage. Why would the water tank be filling up so quickly and how can I fix this? Thanks!

Ian Michael M.

Ian Michael M.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Would I be able to purchase a remote control for Polocool PC-53AP/C.

John R

John Rasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

How do undo or remove the top control panel to check the condenser fan. Can loosen all other panels.

kila p.

kila p.asked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

What is initials E2 mean?

Akash M.

Akash M.asked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

Hi my polo aircon .. not cooling after 12:00am ... only fans run its one year old aircon

Jo M.

Jo M.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

I have emptied the tank and cleaned the external filters. It is blowing air and the compressor is on but it is not cold. The air coming out the back is not hot either. Please help. 35c here

Vicki

Vickiasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Could you please advise where I can purchase this product for Queensland delivery, thank you

stever2768
stever2768

Harvey Norman or Facebook for a deal

Les3122

Les3122asked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

two units about four years old, they blow cold air and work well, however, after about 20 minutes, they both trip house fuses, or power board fuses if I use them. Very frustrating. What could cause a short after 20 minutes? No water build up, unit is blowing strong cold air, but gets quite hot on the top where the buttons are.

Chris A.
Chris A.

Having the same problem... Same age machine... Did you come up with any answers at all?

Brooke

Brookeasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

Hi, Ive had my aircon for about 2.5 years and when its on for a couple of minutes it starts shaking, shuttering and making a really loud noise. It has only started happening. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

Mansour Taghi

Mansour Taghiasked

Hi
Does polo cool produce hot air for winter too?
Regards
Mansour

Ianasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

My polocool doesn't cut in for the aircon. It labours like it wants to cut in but returns to the fan only mode. Any suggestions on what is the issue.

Corey T.
Corey T.

The capacitor used to start the refrigeration side f things could be stuffed.
How old is it ? As they have a 2 year replacement warranty

Around 10 year old

Gavin B.

Gavin B.asked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

How much would it cost to replace the exhaust fan?

Christopher W

Christopher Wasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

Why is ft flashing an aircon wont work

Rita Macarounas

Rita Macarounasasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Hi we have purchased three Polo-cool units and have installed in our premises. Unfortunately they do not seem to be giving cool air constantly and in some cases never. Please advise us how to solve this issue.