Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C Questions & Answers (page 3 of 7)

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW), PC-58AP/C (6.0kW), PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

129 questions from our users

Rita Macarounas

Rita Macarounasasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Hi we have purchased three Polo-cool units and have installed in our premises. Unfortunately they do not seem to be giving cool air constantly and in some cases never. Please advise us how to solve this issue.

Bert W.

Bert W.asked

What does LE mean
It flashes on the display
I have no manual

nageeb

nageebasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

where can i buy a remote for my polo cool model 44Bp/c what is all this about i ask question . give me an answer . or say we cant.

nageeb

nageebasked

where can i buy a remote for my polo cool model 44Bp/c

Samar E.

Samar E.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Please I want to know from where can I buy a house or the duct pipe for my polocool air conditioning portable?
Thank you.

Katey

Kateyasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

It makes a loud noise when switched on and doesn't produce cold air

Diane F.

Diane F.asked

I need 2 new installation kits for my Polo. Cool PC-58AP/C
Can you help

Jackie H.

Jackie H.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Hi All would like to know if your zircons run for a few hour then stop with a 'LE' (low temp frost prevention)
Is this normal?

Cheers Jackie

dale h.

dale h.asked

Why is it leaking water

Petro

Petroasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Need to replace my window slider but cant find the right size part on eBay. Where can i get another part from for poloccol 53AP/c 1900BTU 5.5kw?
The part where the hose outlet connects to must be 19cm in length.

Jordan

Jordanasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

I bought the 6kw model 3 days ago ran it for about four hours both days today however around the 3h mark I had an electrical burning smell coming from the unit has anyone else had this??

jemmah

jemmahasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Does anyone know what LL stands for? It was flashing on the LCD panel so I switched it off after the unit had been running for almost 48 hrs straight

Kristyasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

Hi we've had ours for a few years now and it's stopped blowing any cold air from the front,not even when on fan mode ?any suggestions on where we could get it fixed ?

Rachel C
Rachel C

Clean it filter

Kristy

Yeah filters where cleaned still made no diffrance

Tom Dasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

I have the same issue as some of the other customers above that the compressor only turns on 3-4 times every hour for about 2 minutes each. This is obviously a thermostat issue as it is about 30 degrees here. When the compressor does turn on the unit produces good cool air. I have had the unit for less than 24 hours. The thermostat location would be good to know. Any help is appreciated. Suggestions?

Tom D

We finally got it to work perfectly. The issue is that the unit is a bit sensitive with the air blowing out the back as it shuts itself sown if it thinks it's blocked. We devised a fancy setup with PVC tubing to direct the air straight out and the unit performs faultlessly.

Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Hi Tom. I am wondering what your set up looks like? A photo would be ideal, or a description of how you have set it up?

Nelson

Nelsonasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Exhaust hot air coming out what dimensions should it be and hot hot does the exhaust get my cooler pipe gets extremely hot?

Belinda

Belindaasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Hi I need to order a longer hose and the window adapter please advise

shaz dazasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

The refrigeration on my unit is ok but the fan doesn't appear to be coming on as there is no air blowing out at all, any help?

Lili

Liliasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

I’ve had portable air cons in the past that I never needed to empty the water. I just returned a different unit as the salesman said I wouldn’t need to do that but I had to do it a few times a day.
Does this unit need emptying?
Please help.

shaz daz

yes it will but not that often if you dont put it on dehumidify

Stephen B

Stephen Basked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

My air conditioner has stopped flashing Ft on screen?

Ana
Ana

Mine had the same issue this afternoon and just by chance I emptied the tray and it ended up working. Ft = full tray?

Horty

Hortyasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

My pc44 just stopped and flashes fl or fe any help appreciated?

Tania M
Tania M

Ours too any idea what it is