Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C Questions & Answers (page 4 of 7)

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW), PC-58AP/C (6.0kW), PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

129 questions from our users

Juan K

Juan Kasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Where can I buy spare window-kit parts for the PC58 AP/C, 6000W. model?

IAN

IANasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

What is the crunching noise on the mega polo? and where does it come from?

xymo
xymo

It's faulty and you need to get it replaced. See my review above. Two lemons and two of them made those noises. The first was very bad and the cord ended up sparking in the wall socket. A normal Polocool won't make anything but normal noises. Replace it asap.

Joyce

Joyceasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Can you you get a new exhaust hose & remote controller & a user manual?

Michael Y

what does p9 stand for i have on display

rodsta

rodstaasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

Hi team, my PC44 is about 1.5 yr old & does not seem to get that cold anymore. Ian a paraplegic in wheelchair & really rely on my cold air. any ideas I can try. Thanks

Max

Maxasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

My polo cool portable air con is not blowing cold air, why?

George P

George Pasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Do they need re gasing after a while because mine blows warm air?

Jemmad

Jemmadasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Hi guys! We lost our drip tray and plug for the drainage hose whilst moving, does anyone know a way to drain it? I can’t fit anything onto it and it keeps leaking onto the carpet

Jenny
Jenny

Hi,
The same thing happened to me. I'm currently using a very low profile cookie/buscuit baking tray. It is the only thing that I can jam into the space and it works really well because it is s nice big space to catch the water.

Russell
Russell

I built a wood frame with wheels that it sits on so I can fit a 10cm high plastic tub underneath. After 6 hours the tub is only half full.

Gabs Lasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Hi I got the PC-53AP secondhand ( I know bad idea). The unit works fine except the cable and plug got hot, so does the unit close to where the exhaust and cable is. Have not used it anymore due to being aware of fire danger, Can anybody tell me if the unit is faulty? ( Tried on different outlets always same result after about 15-20 min everything gets hot).
Thanks you
Cheers Gaby

Samantha

Samanthaasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

Hi I have a polocool pc44 In has just recently started to stop working. I turn it on and it’ll run for 5-10 mins and then just turn off or start blowing hot air. I have no idea how to fix it- I’ve cleaned the filters but I don’t know what else to do. Just as summer starts

Carolyn

Carolynasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

How do you clean the polo cool air con?

Rulix

Rulixasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

I’ve looked through the manual but I can’t find what dh stands for on the aircon where it’s suppose to tell the temperature. Can anyone answer please?

Gabs L

dh stands for dehumidifier, you can not change anything on that setting. Also they recommend detaching the exhaust on that setting and draining the water tank with a hose.......

Peacedevil

Peacedevilasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

I have the pool cool unit we bought it last summer and it worked great. I've just set it up today and it turns on fine works for about 10-15 mins then turns off. It's tripping the power board I've now tried two boards but it keeps happening. It's still under warranty but I don't understand why it's happening?

Darren
Darren

Dont use the power board with it. Plug it straight into the power point. Never use a power board or extension lead with it.

Judith Doherty

Judith Dohertyasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Need new front vent for PC-58AP/pc. Where can I buy one?

Aim

Aimasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

Air-con was working fine for 2 weeks then all of a sudden stopped getting cold. Compressor light come on and cooking air-con light on but no cold air. Any ideas?

Azeem A

Azeem Aasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Is this AC is an "Inverter Ac" or "non Inverter"?

Tentman

Tentmanasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

What is the noise level in decibels? I cannot find it in the specifications.

Family of Four
Family of Four

It's on the brochure (because I have purchased one) low/med/hi = 52/53/54 decibels

Jdddd

Jddddasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Polocool pc 35 runs for abit then makes a noise and switches to basically hot air have tilted cleaning filters and draining, please any help?

Golfdad1956
Golfdad1956

Sounds like the compressor or some kind of electronics failure - needs to be serviced

Jordan A

Jordan Aasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

My water tank is filling up too quick. After draining the tank, I use cooling mode for only a few hours and the tank is full again and displays 'ft'. Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks.

Te Rinamona
Te Rinamona

Hi there, maybe check your setting and make sure you don't have it on dehumidifier.

Magical
Magical

This unit continually mists the air into the exhaust pipe. You shouldn't need to ever empty the tank except for the end of the season.