Polygon Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Purchase Price$5,503.00

No fuss service

Good analysis and advice from the start. Everything was well planned and all the work was done for me. The install and commissioning went very smoothly. No problems for me and no need to supervise or coordinate.

Mark
MarkBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great system. Great company.

The process of working with Polygon from initial contact through to site inspection and installation was seemless. Bhavin and his team were excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering solar for their house. Price was also very competitive.

Polygon provides holistic smart renewable energy solutions

Ameya M.
Ameya M.

Professional, Knowledgeable and Customer Friendly

Upul Walisundara
Upul WalisundaraNgunnawal 2913, ACT

We have a very complex roof structure and Polygon Energy was the only company to take the challenge.

The installers managed to install the panels in one day and complete the connection process next day.
The management team of Polygon Energy was very helpful to explain the process during and after the installation

Very thorough service

Super friendly rep and installers, very thorough in their approach. Waiting for the final piece of equipment to be installed and then we will be able to fully see how effective the system is.

Excellent and professional

Boots
BootsDickson 2602, ACT

Great business

We were impressed by Bhavin, who was very professional and took time to explain all the different solar options. He visited our house twice and updated the quote 3 times to reflect different options. We felt that he was practical and didn’t try to upell anything.

Bhavin took the time to discuss the best solar options for our house and was very efficient in updating quotes, getting grid approval and then installing the system before the rebate reduced.

We installed the system 2 months ago and it has been working perfectly. Very happy with our decision to get solar panels.

Great Service

Responsive service, good price. So far the system is working really well, pumping out a lot of power on sunny days

System Size8 KW

Easy installation

Out of the three quotes for solar that I got polygon presented best value for money, answered all my questions and helped me select the system right for me. I wanted to install solar before the reduction of solar incentives in the new year and polygon made that happen, handling the installation and all the relevant paperwork to get my solar system hooked up. I would recommend them to anyone interested in installing solar.

Easy process

Very easy process, very thorough proposal and grounded discussion of solar options. Installation was great and very professional. All up quite impressed with the system and service. Big plus for doing their own install in-house. Would recommend

Saurabh
SaurabhTaylor 2913, ACT

Excellent service provided by polygon team, they were very professional throughout installation of solar system. Very good customer service, would definitely recommend polygon to other.

Walia
Walia

Fast and efficient

Polygon Energy were able go install our solar system quickly and hassle free. They came early on the day of installation and were done just after midday. They were professional and friendly and were happy to answer any and all questions we had. They also provided a very reasonable price for the product we were after and were able to install the solar panels in a quicker timeframe than the four week timeframe they had originally provided. We are very happy with our solar system and would definitely recommend Polygon Energy to friends and family.

Excellent and Professional

Polygon Energy Team consists of skilled personnel. Give me Solar System 13.2 Kw on good price and terms ( warranty). Installation was done professionally neat and clean. Every thing was arranged. Very responsive to the queries I made during the this whole process.

DAniel
DAniel

Great Service and Workmanship

Bhavin and his team were great. High level of customer service, attention to detail and quality workmanship. I was kept involved in the design and placement of the panels, and my questions were answered through out.

I didn't have the easiest roof to work on, but the team took their time and produced a great installation. My panels are producing a large amount of energy and I can already see the benefit of getting Solar!