2Pool and Spa Warehouse

4116.sorrento
4116.sorrento · Physical store

Do you have a store in Western Australia, preferably North of the Swan River

Pool and Spa Warehouse   DM

No sorry we don't have a store in WA but we have the option of making purchases online or over the phone. We ship Australia wide.

Georgia Poulos
Georgia Poulos · Pool and Spa Warehouse

I would like to know if there is a pool specialist that could come and see my pool filter room. THere are some pieces of equipment which I would like to cull but am not sure if they are of any use.
Is there such a service? There is nothing wrong with the pool or the filter room, I just would like to clean it out and dispose of any unnecessary pool items equipment.

patrick l
patrick l · Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi, is it possible to buy item from france ? thanks for your answer

Poppyvic

Sorry i would not have a clue, have only purchased from Australia,

Tracy M.
Tracy M. · Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.
Tony G. · Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Pool and Spa Warehouse   DM

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett
W Bennett · Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Pool and Spa Warehouse   DM

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

Neville D. · Pool and Spa Warehouse

Can I order 1 100mic basket for a cx20
Please

Stevie V
Stevie V

Hey Neville D ... please direct your enquiry to Pool and Spa Warehouse - I am just a satisfied customer!!

Ok thanks sorry

John S
John S · Pool and Spa Warehouse

My zodiac TRI chlorinator is needing cooling fan , what is the cost to replace .

joe
joe

I can not answer that but take it to suann at caringbah. 1st class job and price. You will not regret it.

Simon B.
Simon B. · Pool and Spa Warehouse

spa covers

Lou
Lou · Pool and Spa Warehouse

I have a 15 by 3 metre fibreglass lap pool that has small steps at both ends. Would like some suggestions about what brand/ type of robotic pool cleaner would suit?

MarjaT
MarjaT

we have only ever used a Zodiac Kreepy Krawly and it has been perfect in keeping the pool clean we have had two in 16 years.

Get an answer from our members and Pool and Spa Warehouse representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Pool and Spa Warehouse is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more