Pool and Spa Warehouse Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

Neville D.asked

Can I order 1 100mic basket for a cx20
Please

Stevie V
Stevie V

Hey Neville D ... please direct your enquiry to Pool and Spa Warehouse - I am just a satisfied customer!!

Ok thanks sorry

John S

John Sasked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

My zodiac TRI chlorinator is needing cooling fan , what is the cost to replace .

joe
joe

I can not answer that but take it to suann at caringbah. 1st class job and price. You will not regret it.

Simon B.

Simon B.asked

spa covers

Lou

Louasked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

I have a 15 by 3 metre fibreglass lap pool that has small steps at both ends. Would like some suggestions about what brand/ type of robotic pool cleaner would suit?

MarjaT
MarjaT

we have only ever used a Zodiac Kreepy Krawly and it has been perfect in keeping the pool clean we have had two in 16 years.

Get an answer from our members and Pool and Spa Warehouse representatives