• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No

Outstanding service and support

I've purchased from Pool and spa warehouse on several occasions, their range, prices and delivery have all been excellent. Recently I had a warranty issue with a purchase and they could not have been more helpful.

Paul Ross

Paul RossNorth Western Region, NSW

Ep1100 pool pump

Received pool pump in damaged order. Within 1 working day replacement in my doorstep. Things happen, it’s how you deal with it that matters. Could not be more impressed. Just installed and working perfect. Would definitely recommend.

Wayne Ellison

Wayne EllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I received good advice for my pool which was spot on. Experts put your mind at ease. Great place to deal with and good prices. My first goto store when it comes to online purchases.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Joshua Chan

Joshua ChanSydney, NSW

No complaints

P&SW Online store has a great product range, fair prices and quick delivery. Overall I'm very impressed and satisfied with the customer service. I've had the team visit provided on-site services in the past and this is not a let down to the side.

Jayne

JayneWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Great place to shop

Being a long term pool and spa owner over 22 years and after trying a number of on-line and local pool supply shops I have always found what I need at the Pool and Spa Warehouse. I have found the service to be excellent and supportive, even if I have any issues with their product, with fast follow up and remedies. Prices are very reasonable and the range and quality of products is among the best I have found online. They almost always have stock which guarantees fast delivery which can be very important at times as other pool owners will understand.

Purchase TypeSpa

Customer Heil

Customer HeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product knowledge was great, really friendly & helpful team

We only swim in the pool a couple of times a year but love to keep it sparkling clean, maybe only an hour or two a week and the jobs done.

Trevor

Trevor

These guys are great, I highly recommend

I have bought numerous products over the last year from these guys and the service is fabulous. It's all good when things work, but a real test on the quality of a retailer particularly those online is when a product doesn't work. Although generally the products I have received have been great I have had issues with a couple of things. The Pool & Spa warehouse staff are tolerant, understanding and very helpful and have never failed to resolve an issue beyond my expectation.

BernieT

BernieTAU

Great Customer Service and a good range of pool equipment

My Zodiac MX6 pool vacuum broke an impelllar and being close to Christmas Zodiac was not available, so I took the unit to Pool and Spa Warehouse in Blacktown. Shannon was fantastic - she found the right spare part and fixed it within 24 hours.

Store LocationBlacktown
Purchase TypeServicing
Sandrah

Sandrah

Great customer service very informative

Pool is used all through summer and late spring. Thanks to pool and spa warehouse it has become easier to maintain All year round they are very informative quick delivery

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Very poor customer service.

I wont be using pool and spa warehouse again.. I am very dissapointed with there service. The item I purchased they no longer carry because of its poor quality yet handball me to the supplier so they can charge me for replacing the item. I have spent many hundreds of $$$ with them and they wont get another cent from me..

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions