4.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (10)

Paul Ross

Paul RossNorth Western Region, NSW

Ep1100 pool pump

Received pool pump in damaged order. Within 1 working day replacement in my doorstep. Things happen, it’s how you deal with it that matters. Could not be more impressed. Just installed and working perfect. Would definitely recommend.

Michael

MichaelNorth Western Region, NSW

Terrible company to deal with. Be warned.

This company sold a defective item and while they did offer a refund of the purchase price, they would not cover the return postage fee. This is a direct violation of Australian Consumer Law, as well as their own policy. The staff that I dealt with in relation to this matter, were incredible rude and couldn't really care less about the issue. I would NOT deal with them if you have another option.

Fantastic service and Sales

Purchased a Saltmate 3 years ago and needed a service on the cell. The team help out with the best customer service from (Jacky) who help out with my warranty and purchase of a new cell.

Peter Head

Peter HeadSydney, NSW

On-line store was efficient.

Purchased pool lights and transformer. All delivered to the door promptly. Needed to return 1 item and found the return policy was easy and efficient. No charge to return the item.

Excellent Customer Service

Nick was fantastic to deal with! We ordered a pool cleaner that did not like our pool. We were able to return it within 30 days and were so amazed with this service, we ordered another cleaner.

Fantastic customer service

Very knowledgeable, easy to deal with and returns were no problem I cant fault them. I will certainly purchase from them again. The prices were very competitive and the equipment is great quality.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, cost effective and easy product order.

The chlorination cell I ordered from Pool and Spa Warehouse was both cost effective and delivered very quickly. The order process was straight forward and staff were friendly and readily available, including quick assistance with replacement of the first cell delivered that was found to be damaged.

Excellent service

I spoke over the phone for replacement solar heating pump Jacky she was a great helper and good representative helper

great despatch time

i was stuck for a filter and these guys had it delivered almost quicker than i could buy local...then i ordered the wrong filter...they gave me a full refund and sent a replacement

Trevor

Trevor

These guys are great, I highly recommend

I have bought numerous products over the last year from these guys and the service is fabulous. It's all good when things work, but a real test on the quality of a retailer particularly those online is when a product doesn't work. Although generally the products I have received have been great I have had issues with a couple of things. The Pool & Spa warehouse staff are tolerant, understanding and very helpful and have never failed to resolve an issue beyond my expectation.

Iris   Innes

Iris InnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I use my pool once a week, and being fiberglass the pool is easy to maintain, Now that we have added
a pool cover to stop all the leaves, from our neighbor"s trees, falling into it.
And subsequently, we have the added security now that we can drain the pool whenever we need too
Thanks to Pool and Spa for supplying us with our products.

Paul

PaulGatton

Great Service

First time I have dealt with Pool and Spa Warehouse but it certainly will be the place I will be shopping for my pool supplies from now on. Cannot fault any aspects of the sale.

peterquigley

peterquigleySydney, NSW

customer service

order on line came damage i had to send back they paid but had to wait until they received pump back told me they will send express with tracking details will come within a few hrs nothing happened ask 3 people to call me no they email making excuses finally received pump no tracking details to complement delivery .2 time had problem ordered clorinator no delivery.suggest if you need pool equipment other suppliers will match price and have better delivery and customer service very dissappointed

BernieT

BernieTAU

Great Customer Service and a good range of pool equipment

My Zodiac MX6 pool vacuum broke an impelllar and being close to Christmas Zodiac was not available, so I took the unit to Pool and Spa Warehouse in Blacktown. Shannon was fantastic - she found the right spare part and fixed it within 24 hours.

Store LocationBlacktown
BitcoinLeonie

BitcoinLeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service, Prices and timely delivery

I found the products I wanted and needed, and was amazed at the prices, and the speedy delivery. Customer Service was excellent, as I had ordered the wrong product, so I was sent a return delivery label to return, and re-orded the correct products. Very satisfied with my interaction with Pool & Spa Warehouse.

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Very poor customer service.

I wont be using pool and spa warehouse again.. I am very dissapointed with there service. The item I purchased they no longer carry because of its poor quality yet handball me to the supplier so they can charge me for replacing the item. I have spent many hundreds of $$$ with them and they wont get another cent from me..

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions