Pool and Spa Warehouse

Pool and Spa Warehouse (page 4 of 19)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (361)

Ian

IanNorth Queensland, QLD

Can't fault it

Bought a quality pool shovel for a few dollars more than one from Bunnings that failed after 4 months. Expect it will last for years. Easy to navigate website, very reasonable pricing. Quality company. Will certainly use again.

Russell Deller

Russell DellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent buying experience!

Item was exactly as promoted, delivery was fast, entire experience was spot on!
Highly recommend them.
Have tried 'others' in the past, but they just don't compare to 'Pool & Spa Warehouse'.

Great Product, Price and Service

First time user, but really impressed with quality of products, great service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use them again in the near future. So easy and convenient to shop online.

alimo

alimoEyre Peninsula, SA

Good product

use the pool every day during summer, fibreglass and easy to clean. It's 45 years old been painted 3 times. Had 3 x Zodiac tune up kits, this time need engine housing not bad for a 10 yo cleaner used every day.

Good Product. As described

Chlorinator arrived promptly and was just what I needed. It is pretty much a direct replacement for my old one and hopefully I'll get as many trouble free years out of it. Living in FNQ we get a lot of use from our pool and the environment is pretty harsh, so quality is important, and it's always nice when the price is competitive as it was.

HVS68

HVS68South East Queensland, QLD

Good 'ol fashioned service

My first order with these Guys and something got broken during shipping. All I had to do was reach out to let them know and a replacement was on the way the same day. Prompt Service with a personal touch... Great work Team.

Mark Grimes

Mark GrimesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website and service

The order I place with Pool and Spa warehouse was delivered on time and was exactly what I required. Much better pricing than other similar sites. I would recommend ordering your pool needs from here.

Fast and accurate

Bought a legacy chlorinator cell from them it was exactly as described fitted perfectly and it so far working like a charm. Cost was very competitive and it arrived quickly.

Ferg

FergNorth Western Region, NSW

Good service, product, delivery time at a fair price

I phoned to confirm the right cell was selected, which I received polite & accurate help with my selection.
The product was despatched & delivered quickly. The replacement was made easy and also fairly priced.

Mustang Dave

Mustang DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pool Filter cartridges

Web site easy to use, items arrived fast, good price, cartridge fits perfect no problems, works as designed, service faultless , Pool and Spa Warehouse is a recommended seller, happy customer.

SJS

SJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Quick delivery

Have used them a number of times and they have always provide a good service, quality products and quick delivery. I will certainly use them again when ever in need pool or spa items/equipment.

GBM

GBMPerth

Fast response and Delivery

Used several times per week mostly by family members, Grandchildren mostly. It is important to ensure quality of water so minimise reactions to chemicals etc. Maintenance is simple but requires daily tests to ensure it is safe for all to use.

Chlorine cell order

I recently ordered a chlorine cell replacement and the goods were delivered promptly at a competitive price and were fit for purpose, I would not hesitate to use pool and spa warehouse again.

Excellent service and delivery

I am just starting to use my spa so ordered online from Pool and Spa Warehouse and was very surprised with how quickly the goods were delivered and mind you they were the correct ones ordered and also in good condition.

Belinda Perry

Belinda PerryNorthern Region, NSW

All round excellence

Purchase arrived quickly and in perfect order. Worked exactly as advertised and was competitively priced. The item is a quality product and we are happy with its performance. Would definitely purchase from this business again.

Peter Wright

Peter WrightCentral West, NSW

easy way to order

have used pool warehouse several times online never had a problem whatever is ordered is usually only a day or two away and always in stock will continue to use them

Ben Cody Kirk

Ben Cody KirkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Supplier of Pool Cleaner Spares

I've ordered two items from Pool and Spa Warehouse and both were good value for money and arrived quite soon after ordering. I'll definitely keep using them for future items I might need.

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and received quickly. Product arrived intact and fit for purpose.

Use pool every day for approximately 6 months. Pretty easy to maintain just need to be regular as it is clorine used and not a salt water self cleaning system.

Michael

MichaelNorth Western Region, NSW

Terrible company to deal with. Be warned.

This company sold a defective item and while they did offer a refund of the purchase price, they would not cover the return postage fee. This is a direct violation of Australian Consumer Law, as well as their own policy. The staff that I dealt with in relation to this matter, were incredible rude and couldn't really care less about the issue. I would NOT deal with them if you have another option.

Demaresi69

Demaresi69Far North Queensland, QLD

Saltmate Chlorinator. Fast despatch, good Australian product

I love the idea of not needing constant maintenance as my pool chlorinator is in an awkward position in my garage. I chose the reversing polarity model which keeps the chlorinator free of calcium build-up.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions