Pool and Spa Warehouse

Pool and Spa Warehouse (page 4 of 25)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (343)

Excellent Service

Difficult product to source was arranged without fuss and delivered within 2 days. Bravo! Very friendly people to deal with. Would be happy to deal with them again. Thank you

Beardy Patterson

Beardy PattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old Kreepy Krauly Just Keeps Going

We use our heated pool about 3-4 times per week.
Maintenance is fairly easy as we have automated just about everything.
We have just "overhauled" our trusty Kreepy Krauly (20 years old)

Lee Watts

Lee WattsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great productive, quick delivery great communication .I will definitely recommend and use This company again. The pump was perfect. It Came exactly as described on their website . Easy to deal with.

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

The filter was exactly what I needed

We use the Jakuzzi 4 to 6 times a week. Maintenance is relatively easy as it is automated for heating and filter use. Once a week we get the water tested and physically add the required chemicals to maintain correct levels.

Kristine

KristineCanberra 2600, ACT

Great range and service

Great website, huge range, great prices, very easy to order and fast delivery in a day or two, never had a problem, even have a no to call if you need to ask questions very responsive, our go to for pool equipment have saved thousands

Michelle

Michelle

Great price, prompt service and quick delivery. Pool sparkling once again.

My pool chlorine level went off when my zodiac cell died after 9 years. Therefore unfortunately pool developed some blackspot issue while I awaited new cell.
Anyway purchased Zodiac Blackspot Remover which was amazing at delivering my pool back to its glorious blue sparkling water colour.

Pete M

Pete MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfection

After much searching for variety, quality and pricing, always end up at pool and spa warehouse. With my 30yrs in the industry, you can't compete with the variety and prices of this company. Delivery is also second to none.

Perfect service.

Pool used daily during summer. Maintained with Kreepy Krawly Sprinter cleaner which is a great little machine , never needing assistance in navigating a pool with many corners & easy to maintain in good order..

AJ

AJ

Great service and price

Bought this pool cleaner to replace a broken one. It does the job really well and although it doesn't do the walls it does go a little way up. Picks up the fine stuff really well which is mostly what we have in our pool. Basic cleaner, can't program or use an app but I'm happy to just press the start button and off it goes. Takes about 3 hours.

Nic D.

Nic D.Perth, WA

Genuine product. Quick delivery and good price

Ordered Zodiac pool cleaner diaphragm. Much cheaper than local pool shops and it was here in a few days. It was a genuine part and not a cheap clone that was being offered on some sites

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Great customer service. Any problems are dealt with promptly. The online shop was easy to use. Will shop with them again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for any pool needs.

Yvonne Clayton

Yvonne ClaytonNorthern Region, NSW

Great item

Very first time I have shopped at PoolAnd Spa Warehouse online will shop there again as the online site is easy to navigate and the item I purchased is what I was delinking for

Annie

AnnieCentral, SA

Fantastic service, informative, and a speedy delivery Very happy with the new 25" Sand Filter

We use the pool often in hot weather ... when the grandkids decide to get out . Easiest pool cleaning method ever ..My hubby loves it .. low maintenance. Will definitely shop with this great company again. ✌✌

Nicci Orr

Nicci Orr

Great products lines and website

Hammerhead pool cleaner we purchased works well and easy to install. Website was easy to use and products had a good description and reviews available. Will definitely use this site again.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

con

conMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

happy with outcomes

first time order from this company immediately acknowledged receipt of the order and product provided entirely efficient manner will certainly keep in mind next time I require something for the swimming pool

Neal R

Neal RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally, a product that controls mustard algae!

Ian

IanNorth Queensland, QLD

Can't fault it

Bought a quality pool shovel for a few dollars more than one from Bunnings that failed after 4 months. Expect it will last for years. Easy to navigate website, very reasonable pricing. Quality company. Will certainly use again.

Russell Deller

Russell DellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent buying experience!

Item was exactly as promoted, delivery was fast, entire experience was spot on!
Highly recommend them.
Have tried 'others' in the past, but they just don't compare to 'Pool & Spa Warehouse'.

Great Product, Price and Service

First time user, but really impressed with quality of products, great service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use them again in the near future. So easy and convenient to shop online.

alimo

alimoEyre Peninsula, SA

Good product

use the pool every day during summer, fibreglass and easy to clean. It's 45 years old been painted 3 times. Had 3 x Zodiac tune up kits, this time need engine housing not bad for a 10 yo cleaner used every day.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions