Pool and Spa Warehouse

Pool and Spa Warehouse (page 5 of 28)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (361)

alimo

alimoEyre Peninsula, SA

Good product

use the pool every day during summer, fibreglass and easy to clean. It's 45 years old been painted 3 times. Had 3 x Zodiac tune up kits, this time need engine housing not bad for a 10 yo cleaner used every day.

Good Product. As described

Chlorinator arrived promptly and was just what I needed. It is pretty much a direct replacement for my old one and hopefully I'll get as many trouble free years out of it. Living in FNQ we get a lot of use from our pool and the environment is pretty harsh, so quality is important, and it's always nice when the price is competitive as it was.

Great service and communication

Bought Onga solar pump at great price on their online store. Website easy to navigate with good details about items. Ongoing communication and delivery on time. Will certainly use again.

HVS68

HVS68South East Queensland, QLD

Good 'ol fashioned service

My first order with these Guys and something got broken during shipping. All I had to do was reach out to let them know and a replacement was on the way the same day. Prompt Service with a personal touch... Great work Team.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Great product, delivered on time

Bought a Zodiac Tri Chlorinator replacement cell, my pool is back sparkling again! Buying online was easy, quick delivery, and the product exactly as described. The price was very competitive too. Thank you!

Mark Grimes

Mark GrimesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website and service

The order I place with Pool and Spa warehouse was delivered on time and was exactly what I required. Much better pricing than other similar sites. I would recommend ordering your pool needs from here.

Fast and accurate

Bought a legacy chlorinator cell from them it was exactly as described fitted perfectly and it so far working like a charm. Cost was very competitive and it arrived quickly.

Ferg

FergNorth Western Region, NSW

Good service, product, delivery time at a fair price

I phoned to confirm the right cell was selected, which I received polite & accurate help with my selection.
The product was despatched & delivered quickly. The replacement was made easy and also fairly priced.

Wayne Ellison

Wayne EllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I received good advice for my pool which was spot on. Experts put your mind at ease. Great place to deal with and good prices. My first goto store when it comes to online purchases.

Mustang Dave

Mustang DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pool Filter cartridges

Web site easy to use, items arrived fast, good price, cartridge fits perfect no problems, works as designed, service faultless , Pool and Spa Warehouse is a recommended seller, happy customer.

Kenneth Harris

Kenneth HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement Filter Pads

I recently ordered replacement filter pads and was pleasantly surprised when they arrived very quickly.They work well and are keeping my pool very clean and make pool maintenance much easier.

SJS

SJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Quick delivery

Have used them a number of times and they have always provide a good service, quality products and quick delivery. I will certainly use them again when ever in need pool or spa items/equipment.

GBM

GBMPerth

Fast response and Delivery

Used several times per week mostly by family members, Grandchildren mostly. It is important to ensure quality of water so minimise reactions to chemicals etc. Maintenance is simple but requires daily tests to ensure it is safe for all to use.

Chlorine cell order

I recently ordered a chlorine cell replacement and the goods were delivered promptly at a competitive price and were fit for purpose, I would not hesitate to use pool and spa warehouse again.

Graham Hess

Graham HessWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Have Found Their Products Reliable And Their Delivery Time Good

We do not use the pool a lot but like to keep it clean and healthy for the times our children and grandchildren use the pool. Pretty easy to maintain but you need to be regular with your maintenance.

Excellent service and delivery

I am just starting to use my spa so ordered online from Pool and Spa Warehouse and was very surprised with how quickly the goods were delivered and mind you they were the correct ones ordered and also in good condition.

Belinda Perry

Belinda PerryNorthern Region, NSW

All round excellence

Purchase arrived quickly and in perfect order. Worked exactly as advertised and was competitively priced. The item is a quality product and we are happy with its performance. Would definitely purchase from this business again.

Peter Wright

Peter WrightCentral West, NSW

easy way to order

have used pool warehouse several times online never had a problem whatever is ordered is usually only a day or two away and always in stock will continue to use them

Ben Cody Kirk

Ben Cody KirkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Supplier of Pool Cleaner Spares

I've ordered two items from Pool and Spa Warehouse and both were good value for money and arrived quite soon after ordering. I'll definitely keep using them for future items I might need.

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and received quickly. Product arrived intact and fit for purpose.

Use pool every day for approximately 6 months. Pretty easy to maintain just need to be regular as it is clorine used and not a salt water self cleaning system.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions