Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Darren Becker

Darren Becker

Quote cheap to get you into store

I phoned for price and availability, they quoted about $70, but were unsure if parts were in stock.
They asked me to come into the store and look at the manual to confirm parts.
When in store they advised I needed an extra part and the cost was $115.
Seems like an old sales technique to me!

eduardo

eduardoSydney, NSW

Tried Hard to resolve a problem but just fell short

Janaka

JanakaBrisbnae

Zodiac Warranty

After buying a Zodiac cell from Pool and spa warehouse, it stooped working under the warranty period. I contacted them, and they said they have lodged a claim with Zodiac but no further details were given. Never heard from them again.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

titans04

titans04Gold Coast

Onga Hammerhead Pool Cleaner

I am after a pool cleaner and the Onga Hammerhead has positive reviews. Can anyone tell me which online store is the most competitive. Pool and Spa Warehouse have it advertised for $290 and Dadspoolshop.com.au have the Mako for $320 delivered. Pool & Spa Warehouse also have the BullShark for $390.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions