Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)

Darren Becker

Darren Becker

Quote cheap to get you into store

I phoned for price and availability, they quoted about $70, but were unsure if parts were in stock.
They asked me to come into the store and look at the manual to confirm parts.
When in store they advised I needed an extra part and the cost was $115.
Seems like an old sales technique to me!

Michael

MichaelNorth Western Region, NSW

Terrible company to deal with. Be warned.

This company sold a defective item and while they did offer a refund of the purchase price, they would not cover the return postage fee. This is a direct violation of Australian Consumer Law, as well as their own policy. The staff that I dealt with in relation to this matter, were incredible rude and couldn't really care less about the issue. I would NOT deal with them if you have another option.

Terri H.

Terri H.

Stay away from the Hornsby shop

Warning This Company Just Takes Your Money

Pool And Spa Warehouse Brookvale installed our pool equipment in February 2019. We had an issue with the pool equipment that they installed in October 2020 this year. They took our Credit Card details upfront, did not fix our problem with our pool and charged us for chemicals that they did not even put in our pool. Please be wary of this devious company.

Casingman

CasingmanNorth Western Region, NSW

service

Every day in summer - pretty easy to maintain because i clean it twice a week and also have a robotic pool cleaner

eduardo

eduardoSydney, NSW

Tried Hard to resolve a problem but just fell short

Megan Francis

Megan FrancisSydney, NSW

They take your money and then give you NO service

I purchased $3500 for a Magnapool conversion.
They took my money very easily. The lady advised me facts that were completely inaccurate. The first saleslady told me that my pool would be converted in approximately 4 weeks (because I wasnt draining the pool due to drought). The manager then tried to tell me that it could take 1-2 years but was helpful. I have phoned Magnapool today and got completely different information to what the shop is telling me. Magnapool have said they will get their managers to train them properly. This experience given the money I have outlayed is not acceptable.

Find somewhere else

Order the product online a week later the day it was meant to arrive they emailed to say it was out of stock. When I phoned I couldn’t care zero attitude

joe

joeSydney, NSW

do not take equipment to them for repairs.danger danger danger

i took pool pump for repairs for a slight leak. picked it up 4 days latter. connect pump back up and water gushing out all over the place. took pump back some one was suppose to have a look at it and call me back no call .i rang nothing has been done to pump if you like come and pick it up. i picked up the pump and got a refund. i have no faith in them to repair anything let alone what is customer service. i do not want to rate this lack of customer service

peterquigley

peterquigleySydney, NSW

customer service

order on line came damage i had to send back they paid but had to wait until they received pump back told me they will send express with tracking details will come within a few hrs nothing happened ask 3 people to call me no they email making excuses finally received pump no tracking details to complement delivery .2 time had problem ordered clorinator no delivery.suggest if you need pool equipment other suppliers will match price and have better delivery and customer service very dissappointed

Terrible customer service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypePool
Dooze74

Dooze74Victoria

Avoid

Very poor customer service.

I wont be using pool and spa warehouse again.. I am very dissapointed with there service. The item I purchased they no longer carry because of its poor quality yet handball me to the supplier so they can charge me for replacing the item. I have spent many hundreds of $$$ with them and they wont get another cent from me..

Veroniarocks

VeroniarocksSydney

Poor service, no communication

Placed an order for Pool cleaner parts almost two weeks and still waiting. No communications whatsoever and every time I called they kept saying they would check and no one did or responded. Considering we’re in 21st century where you almost get a next day delivery from most online stores and waiting for an item from China can be quicker, this is really poor. Won’t buy from them again.

honesty

honestysydney

Pool Cover became all too hard.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Pool Servicing

I had a maintenance contract with the Hornsby outlet and due to a change in managing agent for the property the manager cancelled my pool maintenance contract. It was actually cancelled the very same day we moved agent. Very unprofessional. Do not use.....

Janaka

JanakaBrisbnae

Zodiac Warranty

After buying a Zodiac cell from Pool and spa warehouse, it stooped working under the warranty period. I contacted them, and they said they have lodged a claim with Zodiac but no further details were given. Never heard from them again.

David C

David CBudgewoi, New South Wales

Advertise a product online will not supply at the store.

craigh

craigh

Incompetent or liars

dulcieb

dulcieb

Did not honour price quoted on phone

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions