Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)

MY experence of my on line order .was quick and easy.

Have a fibriglass pool very easy to look after the new cartraige works well . i ordered it was dispatched and arrived in acouple of days .good to know .pool and spa have remendered service.cheers for that.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Competitive price. Fast delivery. Quality product. Good Communication.

Io and the kids are in town on the weekend and I think they y to t to get the stuff done you y to be the one to get a

Darren Becker

Darren Becker

Quote cheap to get you into store

I phoned for price and availability, they quoted about $70, but were unsure if parts were in stock.
They asked me to come into the store and look at the manual to confirm parts.
When in store they advised I needed an extra part and the cost was $115.
Seems like an old sales technique to me!

Excellent service

I spoke over the phone for replacement solar heating pump Jacky she was a great helper and good representative helper

Albert Momberger

Albert MombergerFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I recently bought an Onga Hammerhead from this company and I noticed an issue with my order. I had entered a valid coupon sent by P&S Warehouse for free shipping and this was not deducted from my invoice. I promptly sent a complaint and this was addressed the very next day by way of a refund of the postage and handling amount. This is brilliant customer service and it has restored my faith in on-line companies. Great work Pool and Spa Warehouse and in particular, Rhiannon.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
barry

barry

Spa steps

About 5 times a week,and easy to maintain, the grandchildren love it,I love the steps we bought from pool and spas they are exactly what we were looking for.
Thanks Pool and spas

Colin B

Colin B

easy ordering and prompt delivery.

Just replacing our pool cleaning device and found it easy to order and the delivery was quick despite the Covid19 restrictions. Very well done Pool and Spa and thank you!

eduardo

eduardoSydney, NSW

Tried Hard to resolve a problem but just fell short

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zodiac MX6

Janaka

JanakaBrisbnae

Zodiac Warranty

After buying a Zodiac cell from Pool and spa warehouse, it stooped working under the warranty period. I contacted them, and they said they have lodged a claim with Zodiac but no further details were given. Never heard from them again.

Exactly what I wanted

Daily in the hot weather. With my new zodiac equipment it has made such a difference, now cleaning my pool is so easy

First on line purchase

My first on line purchase was satisfactory. Prior, I spoke to a staff member who was very helpful. Haven't used it yet because weather is too cold, but getting ready for the summer.

ian g

ian g

not as good as made out

mx6 pool cleaner will not climb walls.have done everything included in the manual but it just gets stuck at the bottom, does a couple of 360s , travels to the other side and gets stuck again.also will not go to one end.

Very good service

I had checked on the internet for the best price for my pool pump. The service, price and prompt delivery of my order from Pool and Spa Warehouse was very good. I would definitely use Pool and Spa Warehouse again.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

A great help to jog our memories to winter guard our pools.

This purchase was smooth and organized from the moment i ordered my products. The deal was a package one and was very good value for money and was well packaged and as described. My only negative is that it took quiet a while to receive it. In fairness i don't know if it was the stores fault or the post.

Joe Yick

Joe YickDarwin

Pool and Spa Warehouse

Friendly advices on the phone when I ordered it.The goods arrive on time without problem whatsoever. The product works very well. The instructions to install the product are helpful and clear.

titans04

titans04Gold Coast

Onga Hammerhead Pool Cleaner

I am after a pool cleaner and the Onga Hammerhead has positive reviews. Can anyone tell me which online store is the most competitive. Pool and Spa Warehouse have it advertised for $290 and Dadspoolshop.com.au have the Mako for $320 delivered. Pool & Spa Warehouse also have the BullShark for $390.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions