Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (338)

Happy Lo

Happy LoPerth, WA

I loved the personal and friendly service at Pool and Spa Warehouse. This was my first order, and will be ordering again without hesitation. My order of Pool Winteriser arrived in a neat package and clear instructions. Very happy with everything.

Great Products, great customer service

I have just bought for a second time from Pool and Spa Warehouse. Firstly an automatic pool cleaner and recently a new energy efficient pool pump. I was impressed by their customer service, range of products and affordable prices. Quick easy service and fast delivery. Will definitely be using them again

Eric B.

Eric B.Hunter Region, NSW

Could not ask for more

I needed a replacement LED sealed unit. Staff were friendly and helpful, negotiated the best price, and ordered and despatched the item efficiently. Arrived just a couple of days after despatch.

Lee Conry

Lee ConrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Living in Queensland we use our pool most days from October to early April
Very easy , our pool is 17 years old we have a new salt water chlorinator and filters Even after heavy rain the pol cleans up nicely

Good service

Ordered online. Arrived in good time. I'm happy. Yes thanks. Still writing to fill out the 30 word minimum. Gotta keep them pools going don't ya. Yep. Buying stuff internet.

John Beyea

John BeyeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and a Quality Product

I am very pleased with my purchase (Zodiac MX8 Pool Cleaner) from Pool and Spa Warehouse. The service was excellent and they sell quality items at reasonable prices. I will be making all my pool purchases from them from now on in the future.

FredS31

FredS31Sun Valley

Our preferred pool equipment supplier

We have used pool and spa warehouse for at least 10 years. Their prices are hard to beat and their customer service is exceptional. We highly recommend them for pool and spa equipment and consumables

David Lee

David LeeNortheast, VIC

AD Valve Purchase

Service from Pool and Spa Warehouse was excellent. The Zodiac AD Valve is excellent and works well with our automatic cleaner. It can be adjusted to produce an appropriate degree of suction

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

I haven’t used this product yet, but going on the reviews I’m sure it’s going to do the job it’s supposed to.
I like buying from this company, good specials, easy to navigate through their site, excellent service & great delivery time.

bob.w

bob.wSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy on line ordering service

Used the Online ordering Service for a Davey Eco Cell, was simple to use & delivery was cheap to Qld, Hard to locate on Sunshine Coast & was much more expensive, Delivered on time as stated. Very happy & so is the Pool.

Tailor

Tailor

New pool pump

We use our pool in the summer months and use solar heating in winter. It's pretty low maintenance since we installed a Chemigen system about 15 years ago. Very little trouble wit that. We also have a scren over the pool area and a Zodiac G2 pool cleaner. While most of our equipment is pretty old it does a good job.
I've used Pool and Spa warehouse a number of times. Prices are good and service is great.

Excellent &efficient service.

I received excellent service from customer service after I had an additional item request. Although it was too late to be added to my original order it was sent at no additional postage charge. The customer service person was so polite & helpful. I would recommend Pool & Spa warehouse for your pool requirements.

Andrew Vickers

Andrew VickersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent on line service, very prompt

The pool is used regularly in summer months not only by my wife and I but by our son and his family who live close by. The pool is low maintenance thanks to ioniser purification system from Naked Pools and the leaf collector.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

The best pool equip consultant

At the end of the phone conversation with the shop I could see that the most energy efficient pool pump was what I needed. A pricey one I didn’t even consider was offered from the shop for the best price available in internet. I ring them whenever I have to spend over $500 for pool equip. So far I have purchased a pool pump and a robotic pool cleaner from interstate.

betty2391

betty2391Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Replaced an older chlorinator with a newer model and so far no problems.Great service and product arrived sooner than expected.Great range of products to choose from.Based on this service I would certainly recommend them.

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Good product knowledge and very prompt services

Left with a very old swimming pool with broken pool light. Don't know what brand/model/type can replace it and been searching around online and to the pool shop. I sent email to Pool and Spa Warehouse, straight away got answer back with the right product and the right price.
Got the product within couple of days.

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

This is an easy to use platform and has a great tracing follow up .

twice a year .
the pool requires attention at least twice a week due to the amount of trees in our area that drop leaves ,and the quality of the water in our area -otherwise the pool shark takes care of itself and the new one does a much better job than the old one as it was some 16 years old !

AMB

AMB

Streamlined experience

The online shopping experience was simple, i.e. I found the product I need easily and was then able to pay for it quickly. This was backed up by efficient and fast delivery. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Enabled me to resume cleaning pool.

During swimming season pool used daily. The pool is semi self maintaining, occasionally requiring chemicals to balance water. Pool has salt chlorinate and automatic acid dispenser. Maintenance is minimal . Pool is normally covered during summer.

Peregian

PeregianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Really happy with my purchase, It was easy to negotiate the website, easy to choose my item, the product arrived promptly and I am really happy with my purchase. I will use their service again.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions