Pool and Spa Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (325)

AMB

AMB

Streamlined experience

The online shopping experience was simple, i.e. I found the product I need easily and was then able to pay for it quickly. This was backed up by efficient and fast delivery. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Pool and Spa Warehouse

Enabled me to resume cleaning pool.

During swimming season pool used daily. The pool is semi self maintaining, occasionally requiring chemicals to balance water. Pool has salt chlorinate and automatic acid dispenser. Maintenance is minimal . Pool is normally covered during summer.

Peregian

PeregianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Really happy with my purchase, It was easy to negotiate the website, easy to choose my item, the product arrived promptly and I am really happy with my purchase. I will use their service again.

Prompt Service

Plenty of items available at reasonable prices. Easily found what I was after. Items were shipped pretty much straight away and delivery didn't take long either. All in all very satisfied.

Davey pool filter

Very easy using the Davey sand filter.Delivery of this
Product was streamlined and very fast,3 days from Sydney to Cairns,lmpressive.Pool and spa share house is ticking all the boxes for my future purchases.

Graeme Brown

Graeme BrownSydney, NSW

Great Service to Pool Owners

Quality items available at very competitive prices with shipping arranged promptly. My purchase was a swivel join for a pool vacuum hose which has effectively prevented hose tangles and stopped water leakage. Very happy... Many thanks!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

We only use our pool during the warmer weather, usually between December and March once a day. We only have a small pool and quite easy to maintain. We also have a solar heater for our pool.

Never ever ever again

Never ever ever againPerth, WA

Happy Customer

The item I ordered was priced very well, arrived quickly in secure packaging and was an easy transaction.
Would be happy to use this store again.

Minimum words to submit accounted for.

Mike Ockenden

Mike OckendenPerth, WA

quick service

Occasional use now that we are in Autumn. A courtyard size pool that is easy to maintain. I now use chlorine tablets following the failure of the salt water chlorinator after many years service,

Excellent service

First time user, very happy with service. Phoned to asked about product and price. Priced product locally that was doubled the price given by Pool & Spa Warehouse. Ordered product over phone, received within timeframe. Very happy.

Paul

Paul Perth, WA

Quality

Grandkids use pool at every opportunity,so their safety is paramount ,the new salt chlorinator I purchased was a quality product at a great price and the item was delivered as promised on time

Grant Mclennan

Grant MclennanCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service exceeds expectations!

Pool used weekly by grandchildren. Daily checks are done to keep pool pristine in the harsh climate of tropical North Queensland. Pentair pool cleaner is an important part of the deal.

Sharyn

SharynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pool equipment

We have regularly used Pool and Spa Warehouse for products. Their team is knowledgeable and helpful. Prompt and reliable service. Shipping of products same day as order placed. Highly recommend.

Ian P.

Ian P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Brilliant

The website was easy to navigate through. An easy process to order online and from that point on the transaction was absolutely seamless. Just order and and your goods will be delivered to your door in a couple of days.

Kym Fleet

Kym FleetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product, Good Service, Good Price!

Pool and Spa Warehouse lived up to my expectations. Good product, good service, good price!
My next purchase is a pool vacuum through Pool & Spa Warehouse!!
Happy to recommend this the goods and the service.

Outstanding service and support

I've purchased from Pool and spa warehouse on several occasions, their range, prices and delivery have all been excellent. Recently I had a warranty issue with a purchase and they could not have been more helpful.

Replacement filter for Quiptron 929 Pantera PCF 100

I use my pool when it as hot which is less than ten time a year. My pool is easy to maintain due to experience gain over time and upgrading my equipment.

Excellent product

I work away so imperative that pool cleaner works effectively while unattended. The twist lock zodiac hoses are a very high quality and provide peace of mind that all works fine and I come home to a clean pool

jim h.

jim h.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

this is perfect

use my spa nearly every day and the cushions are perfect do not know what i would with out them i would recommed these spa cushions to anyone that would be thinking about buying cheers

Boz

BozSydney, NSW

Excellent advice and service

Regular use of pool in summer and shoulder months with solar heating.
Upgraded from MX8 to Hayward Shark Robotic pool cleaner, advised by Nick from Pool Spa Warehouse, trust advice, been dealing with them for many years and purchased various products including pumps, filters, cleaners and additives as well as labour.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews

Tracy M.

Tracy M.asked

Online store

Hi,
I have a cx20 pool cleaner it has been great for over a year. I bought it second hand from a friend. I have had it come up with an error flashing with an exclamation mark on the screen. I have had a major medical thing happen so I have no money and can't afford to buy a new one, or pay someone to look at it for me. Can you please help me I am desperate. Maybe what could be the issues. I have pulled it apart as basket out and unscrewed the filter and cleaned that put it back together. It still isn't working. Could you please help me. [contact details removed] my name is Tracy.

Tony G.

Tony G.asked

Pool and Spa Warehouse

hi purchased vtx7 2 weeks ago from pool & spa warehouse great quick service to coffs harbour I also purchased a step deflector on ebay my problem is the kreepy will not move around pool it tries to stick to sides of pool how can I fix this also is it a warranty job
cheers
tony Gordon

Michele    Wilson
Michele Wilson

I purchased a Kreepy and had to send it back as it wasn’t cleaning effectively or going up the walls. For me it wasn’t getting enough suction from the pump. I ended up getting a robotic one and it works like a dream.

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Tony, could you call our customer service team on 1300 766 619?

Iris   Innes
Iris Innes

Q1. Answer Push the outlet bubble down at the other end of the pool as it is up to high then it will circulate
around the bottom of the pool.
Q2.The plate wasn't screwed down and there was air getting into the sealed filter box also turn up the outlet bubble at the other end of the pool and it will clean up the sides.

W Bennett

W Bennettasked

Online store

My new Zodiac T3 pool cleaner already has a split diaphragm after only 3 months use is this covered by warranty?

Nick A.Pool and Spa Warehouse

Yes, the diaphragm is covered. If you bought the cleaner from us please get in touch with the store or call us on 1300 766 619 if the purchase was made online.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse questions