Pool Equipment Price Slashers

Pool Equipment Price Slashers

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pool Equipment Price Slashers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Great Service at a good price.

I needed a new Kreepy Krauly for my pool. I checked online what was the best one to get, there was lots of information but not much that was current and upto date. I went to see Paul at [link removed] the guy knows his stuff. He explained the differences between the models and brands.
    I feel he wanted to understand what I needed, rather than sell me any old thing.

New pool cleaner

My decade-old cleaner was barely moving so I had to get a new one. After contacting nearly a dozen stores the cheapest was Pool Equipment Price Slashers; not to mention they actually called me back when I left a message (a rare occurrence nowadays). The new cleaner is chugging along nicely and it's good to think it's got a 10 year warranty...
    Good price, prompt service