Pool Fab

Pool Fab

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pool Fab

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

I'd give zero stars

Worst company I have ever dealt with no communication at all ever. Totally ripped off by them.they just don't care about their customers. Do not ever deal with them, ever.

PAK
PAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfied after nearly 2 years - pool is a concrete shell

Contract signed in 2018 and the pool is just a concrete shell. Plenty of mess left on site which I ended up cleaning because it was an eye sore that we have had to live with on our beautiful property for a long long time. Many many many communications by us to this company with no satisfaction. Re workmanship - I have no comment to make.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Pool design phase was superb but when part of it the installation didn't work they consistently failed to communicate (calls, emails and texts not returned), or even turn up after arranging to come. When somebody did actually make it the person sent always had to then go back to the boss to ask what to do next and then we would have to chase all over again - and we are now well over one year on and it STILL isn't finished and looks shoddy. Cannot stress how much I wish we had gone with another company - stay away as it has eaten up so much of our time chasing and chasing them. You have been warned!

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Pool Fab compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

No communication and micromanaged

Dont believe a word of it. Do your research.

Communication was terrible from start to finish. Coordination of job terrible. Tradesmen often turning up not knowing what they were supposed to be doing. No supervision of work done. Poor quality work, difficult to communicate with to rectify problems. Over priced. Do your research and try and find an independent person who has built with this outfit lately and ask them.

Agree with the previous review

Paid Poolfab $3000 to desgin a pool with a specific brief. Their design was over the top and did not suit our environment, when we expressed our view they took 4 months to come up with a second design. This design was thrown together without much thought or design, just a good computer program. We asked for a portion of our money back and were told NO! We are now very happy with the pool builders we engaged to build our lovely pool.

MAD992asked

Hi Guys!
I am thinking about a pool at the moment and was wondering if anyone else has used any pool builders on the sunshine coast good or bad, please let me know!

MAD992

Well I took the plunge and picked a company called Spracon , the owners name is Cec Seaton and he is good to deal with ,our pool is great very happy thanks Spracon. Any body on sunny coast look him up he is honest and not greedy as I am told a lot of pool guys are. cheers

Get an answer from our members and Pool Fab representatives