Pool Fab

Pool Fab

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pool Fab

• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Carleen
CarleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as professional as we initially thought

Build finally completed. Took longer than we were initially told. Feedback from our tenant was that the tradies were loud, rude and swearing on site during construction. Tenants had to ask them to not swear as they have a young child. Used the tenants hose without asking, outdoor furniture to have their meal breaks on. We were interstate and unable to be present for the construction. At one stage the managing director said to our tenants, he shouldn't have allowed the construction to commence. Extremely disappointing. Not what I would expect and certainly wouldn't have tolerated it if I was living in the house. There were more issues, however not going there.

MAD992asked

Hi Guys!
I am thinking about a pool at the moment and was wondering if anyone else has used any pool builders on the sunshine coast good or bad, please let me know!

MAD992

Well I took the plunge and picked a company called Spracon , the owners name is Cec Seaton and he is good to deal with ,our pool is great very happy thanks Spracon. Any body on sunny coast look him up he is honest and not greedy as I am told a lot of pool guys are. cheers

Get an answer from our members and Pool Fab representatives