4PoolBot B150
Part of PoolBot B Series 3.9

PoolBot B150 Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for PoolBot? Claim your listing.
Frank C.
Frank C. · B150

I put it in the water (the blue light is on). When it reaches the bottom of the pool it moves then flips over

robyn.marshall.1428
robyn.marshall.1428

Hi Frank, I do not recommend this product. I had one problem after another after another. The customer service is atrocious. Good luck with any issues you may have. I have returned mine asking for a full refund. The only thing I could recommend is that you do a factory reset.

Ken A.
Ken A. · B150

Why does my pool robot 150 spend endless amounts of time on the walls and not on the surface of the pool. It does not clean the whole surface of the pool - it is forever in a floating position. Is the machine faulty?

karen
karen · B150

why does my pol bot climb the walls mainly and not concentrate on the floor. have an astral fibre glass rectangular 50,000 L slat water pool

Margaret R.
Margaret R. · B150

I can’t open my poolbot B150 to clean the filter box

mjj · B150

Has anyone sent it back before 30 days , not all that impressed by this mavhine

Nicole M.
Nicole M. · B150

How long does it run for before having to re-charge it?

SWIFTY
SWIFTY

The previous PoolBot150 model i had was 90 minutes however the latest (current) PoolBot150 model (with the screw cap charging port) seems to be consistently running for between 105-120 minutes, which is a significant increase and more than enough to clean our 60,000ltr pool.

Mumma Kat · B150

My Poolbot seems to not want to fully charge. It was on charger for 4 hours. The light went blue when i turned it on. It spewed out water and then just sat there and the light went to orange and then to red. What should i do?

MargyA
MargyA

I have the same problem
I wonder why no help available online ?

Mumma Kat

Yeah - there is no help. What i did to mine…and it now seems to work better was i left it on the charger for 48 hours before using again - it has seemingly worked better since then

brad · B150

my poolbot is not cleaning the corners or ledges and is not doing all the floor. after 3 cycles in 3 consecutive days the missed strips are clearly visible. our pool is 10 metres x 4 metres. what would be causing the unsatisfactory job ? it appears it is not collecting any small particles just moving them with its propulsion

mjj

Just bought mine , same problem , I think I'll be taking them up on their 30 day money back guarantee

brad

their response was that it must be the pools shape. it is a rectangular fibreglass pool

au.marcuscollins
au.marcuscollins

Mine arrived today, doesn’t work with jelly bean pool either, just keeps getting stuck on the walls

Julie G.
Julie G. · B150

I have fully charged the cleaner. I put it in the water (the blue light is on). When it reaches the bottom of the pool the orange lights flashes a few times and then the red light comes on and it won’t move. What is happening? Why won’t it work?

Beverley · B150

I just received my cleaner this week, so far it is doing a great job, the only problem is that it takes more than 4 hours to charge?

Beverley

I have now timed it and it takes seven hours to charge, not four. A bit long I think.

Select a listing for your question
PoolBot B150