Poolrite

Poolrite

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Poolrite

3.7
    Braydon J.
    Braydon J.North Queensland, QLD

Customer service was top-notch

Customer service was top-notch. Helped me find the exact spare part I needed quickly and fluently. Anyone looking to order pool products online- I would recommend them over any pool shop.

Peter D
    Peter DCanberra

Excellent Service and Follow Up

Placed a warranty claim with Poolrite relating to a pool pump I had purchased 2 weeks ago. I registered a claim at 8:00pm and received a call at 9:00am the following morning from Sabrina who was very helpful and said they would replace the pump straight away. On their website they maintain they will contact you within 24hrs of registering a warranty claim and this was certainly the case in this instance. They even provided a return postage sticker so I wouldn't incur any extra expense. Well done Poolrite.

Michael G
    Michael Gasked

Our pool supplier has been trying to communicate with them for a warranty claim for the past two days. Has anybody got a number for them

Bray J.
    Bray J.

If you visit there website there is a tab that is for warranty requests. There customer service number is (07) 3155 6531

Get an answer from our members and Poolrite representatives