Pooltronics

Pooltronics

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pooltronics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Laura
    LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best 'Customer Service' I have received in a long time!

I was searching for a pool cleaner and Dolphin was a front runner! I called Pooltronics a number of times to identify the best product for the pool we have. Every time I called and spoke to Jarrod, he was super helpful and answered all my questions, never knowing if I would eventually purchase from them. I was grateful for the information and was able to go away to research the product and price! Pooltronics were not only wonderful before purchase (most competitive on price) , but also delivery timing was super quick and an in home demonstration with machine (which you can organise prior to purchase too) I highly recommend Pooltronics!