• Purchase Type
    • Pool (8)
    • Servicing (8)
    • Spa (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)

Way overpriced

10 kg of granular chlorine wad just over $100, when the same can be bought from Big W for about $60. I don't think I'll be back to Poolwerx - my wife thinks poorly of my poor rip-off sensing skills as it is!

Store LocationKalamunda

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the best algeacide and chemical cleansers

I use 1 bottle of each its now 15 shades lighter
Algeacide worked a lot better,
Even scraping off the bottom of the pool still a fair bit of work still to do before swimming

Store LocationLILYDALE
SJS

SJS

OUTRAGEOUS PRICING FOR CHEMICALS

My son just purchased 2kg of pool stabiliser at POOLWERX Kenmore. I am staggered to advise the cost was $39.70. The exact same product is $17 at any Bunnings and never more than $20 elsewhere. How does this franchise justify ripping off consumers in this way ?

Store LocationKenmore 4069

Excellent Service - PoolWerx Toukley

I started using PoolWerx in Toukley over the last several months and I couldn't be happier. Friendly, honest couple. They don't try and sell me a heap of chemicals I don't need and I save money buying there. Will keep going back.

Store LocationToukley, NSW
Sam W.Poolwerx

Thanks for your lovely review, Mark! We pride ourselves on our friendly and honest service and are thrilled you're happy and saving money. Thanks for choosing Poolwerx Toukley!

Royce k.

Royce k.

Poor Customer Service

Store LocationPoolwrex Keppera

Great service from the Turramurra Poolwerx store

I'm new in the area and needed to replace pumps, filter and the works. Appreciating that it is a very busy time of the year Malcolm and the team pulled out the stops to sort me out. Got daily reports and was very happy with all aspects of the work . Thanks guys and will certainly use you again.

Store LocationNorth shore Turramurra
Sam W.Poolwerx

Thanks for your review, Steve! We're thrilled to hear Malcolm and the team were able to sort you out in time for summer. Thanks for choosing Poolwerx!

phil

philGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped Off by Leigh at Cranbourne

Had Leigh come out from Cranbourne Poolwerx .After cleaning my pool he advised me that I required some new parts .After paying homage nearly $1000
Ive never seen him again .he dropped off some parts at my work however they were damaged and incorrect even though he promised to return to fit the parts at my home.Very disappointed considering how much I paid . I have purchased the correct parts from eBay for less than a third of the price he charged for the faulty and incorrect parts .Buyer Beware this person doesnt deserve to be roaming around impersonating a business.

Store LocationCranbourne

Paul

PaulBrisbane

Business model is about gouging for profit

Store LocationBeenleigh

Pool service standard

Poolwerx Eltham were great in getting my pool clean.

They Came assessed and supplied a new vacuum cleaner and came over 5 times to ensure the pool was clean and that all was working well.

Store LocationEltham
Sam W.Poolwerx

Thank you for your review, Robert! We work hard to ensure all of our clients are satisfied with their new pool equipment, and are thrilled to hear you are. Thanks for choosing Poolwerx Eltham!

lawrence M.

lawrence M.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever. The do not know what customer service is.

Our Spa came up with an error and they came out to fix. sent heater and display to be repaired. I called them 4 days after they advised the the price. I was told the manager was on leave for a week and he wanted to fit it back himself and i would have to wait a week.
Advised them not good enough and was told Friday they will fit. Got SMS saying the fitter is unwell and won't fit on Friday. The name from the sms was the managers name. The same person who was on leave for the week.

Called and left message and no one called back.

Dont just not use them but run as fast as far as you can away from them.

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationBurpengary
Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi Lawrence, we're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to marketing@poolwerx.com.au to discuss further.

Asked a question on a Sunday, problem solved using what’s app, absolutely amazing!

Store LocationCastle Hill
Sam W.Poolwerx

Thanks for your review, Peter! We're thrilled to hear Tim was able to get your pool cleaner up and running again on Sunday, and you'd recommend us in future! Thanks for choosing Poolwerx Castle Hill!

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cost effective and reliable products and service.

We use pool most days through October- March. Kids love it!
The pool is older but is easy to maintain with the help of Poolwerx Mt Eliza. I have had equipment fail but Poolwerx helped me sort it out. I’m a very happy customer. And they don’t push huge amounts of chemicals like other pool shops I’ve been to in the past.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing
Store LocationMy Eliza
Sam W.Poolwerx

Thanks for your review, Kylie! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with the servicing you're receiving from us, and that the kids are enjoying the pool. Thanks for choosing Poolwerx Mt Eliza!

MWN

MWNSydney, NSW

Poolwerx, Windsor Road, Castle hill are great

I have a new pool and the team at Poolwerx on Windsor Rd Castle Hill have been amazing in assisting me in getting up to speed with everything I need to know about maintaining a pool. They are fast in testing the pool water and have given me some great tips. I recently broke the pressure valve on my filter and they managed to get a replacement in two days with no additional shipping or handling charges. Keep up the good work.

Store LocationWindsor Road Castle Hill
Sam W.Poolwerx

Thank you for your great feedback! Our team at Castle Hill work hard to ensure every client receives exceptional customer service, and we're thrilled to hear that you are satisfied. Thanks for choosing Poolwerx, Castle Hill!

Nicholas Hogg

Nicholas HoggSydney, NSW

Turramurra Poolwerx - now continuing as a long term customer

I have been a customer of Poolwerx (Turramurra & Killara) for many years. I have purchased from them major items including a filter, a salt water chlorinator (two) and a pump and of course numerous chemicals. However, after a discussion today with Malcolm Price of Poolwerx I realise there was a misunderstanding tin relation to a $87.00 for a "Call out Fee" for a quote for a pool heater.

Store LocationTurramurra
ACT

ACT

Disappointing service

Were 30min late to the time I was given with no call to let me know and then the staff member sat in his van for 25min until I went out to talk to him and ask why he hadn’t come in. Contacted the manager who didn’t seem too concerned at all. Disappointing

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to marketing@poolwerx.com.au to discuss further.

Gaz

Don't ever go to Poolwerx, worst service ever!!

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi, we'd like to learn more about this complaint. Please contact marketing@poolwerx.com.au so we can attempt to rectify the situation.

Gaz

Everything that happened is stated above. What more would you like from me?

Gaz

What's the update on this situation?

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We visited Pool Werx Shailer park recently and were provided with the best advise about our pool by a lady who certainly knew her pool products. Great to see it is not always about the sale, although we didn't leave empty handed and certainly will go back again.

Sam W.Poolwerx

Thank you for your great feedback! Our team at Shailer Park work hard to ensure our clients are fully satisfied with our services. Thanks for choosing Poolwerx!

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Sudden disappointment after good experiences

Sam W.Poolwerx

Thank you for raising your concerns and we're glad we could resolve your issue. We appreciate you following up your review with these further comments. We hope you continue to use Poolwerx in the future!

GNH

GNH

Vacation Service = Green Pool (but the 1 star review is for the service received after asking them to make it right)

Used vacation service, came home to cloudy green pool + algae growing within 72 hours of their last "service". Their response was to blame warm days and then me for not adding chlorine (AFTER I returned from vacation!). No apology and won't address the problem. I don't recommend entrusting your pool to them.

tonydutton

tonyduttonAU

Worst customer service I’ve ever encountered

This business could possibly take Olympic gold for worst customer service. 40 minutes to book an appointment during which I had to give my name 4 times and they still didn’t show up. Next appointment which I booked for first thing in the morning so they wouldn’t be late and they showed up 17 mi utes late and got quite rude and defensive when I explained that I was already late for work.

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi, this is certainly not what we want for our clients, and we'd like to learn more about your experience with us. Please email us at marketing@poolwerx.com.au so we can explore this further.