Listing monitored by Poolwerx

2.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (35)

Pete B.
Pete B.Perth, WA

Joondalup store has awesome knowledge and service

The shop staff and owner are very friendly, professional, easy to talk to and understand and extremely informative, they helped me with all my pool needs, including some repairs, new equipment and they even helped me service the pool by their trustworthy pool technicians whom where very polite and ontime guys, they took pride in their job always smiling, they gave me heaps of excellent and reliable advice, was very reasonable pricing overall, with some good quality equipment and chemicals!
I felt like i was in the right hands and in the end my pool has never looked so crystal clear ! Definitely using these guys regularly!!!

I would highly recommend Poolwerx Joondalup

contactus
contactusVictoria, 3000

$10 per container deposit and expensive!

Today while in the process of purchasing chlorine and acid the girl at the Ringwood outlet informed me of an additional $10 container deposit. I asked when was this introduced. She replied for ever! She said well you’re lucky if you were not charged in the past. Maybe I was and not informed. I rinse my containers and place them in the recycle bin. Poolwerx is trapping you into returning to them for repurchase on the basis they have $10 or more $ of your money. Entrapment using the guise of caring for the environment. Well you’ve lost this customer for good along with my neighbour who advised me not to buy from you stating that Poolwerx is a rip off.

Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible service

JustG
JustGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don’t reply.

Absolutely disgusted, they don’t answer calls or emails, tried several times and nothing, highly not recommended, very disappointed, they shouldn’t be in business if they can’t answer their phone or emails..

Poolwerx M.Poolwerx

Hi JustG we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this for you. Can you please email us at marketing@poolwerx.com.au with further details. Thanks, Team Poolwerx

Mike M
Mike MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard to trust them, local guy though is great,

Poolwerx M.Poolwerx

Hi Mike, thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback and we'd like to look into this issue further. Can you please email us at marketing@poolwerx.com.au with further details and your contact details.

Leah M.
Leah M.Perth, WA

Disgusting service, walked out after ten minutes of being ignored

Arrived, wanted a water check and potentially buying a pool cleaner. Man was serving a couple who were just asking questions. Did not register our presence at all the entire time, no hello, be with you in a minute, nothing. Stood around the store waiting as he kept trying to sell a pool cleaner to this couple. Ended up walking out, buying nothing, after ten minutes of no communication at all, even when they were standing right next to us and I ended up sitting down on a trolley. Didn't even try to talk to us as we left. He was just hell bent on trying to make this sale. Won't be going back- so rude.

Mat
MatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Poolwerx

We were force to use use Poolwerx to service our pool.
Poolwerx pool chemicals are at-least 100% more expensive then elsewhere. quick search found the attached, Real-estate agents/Rental manager get a kick back from the total monthly expenditure that Poolwerx performs for tenants/landlord managed by them.
Another note, Read down below, Poolwerx provides the standard email address to contact, however no one is receiving any reply/followup. Stay clear, you've been warned.

Poolwerx M.Poolwerx

Hi Mat, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry to hear of your experience and we'd like to investigate. Can you please email us at marketing@poolwerx.com.au with further details?

Isuru S.
Isuru S.

Grift job

Poolwerx M.Poolwerx

Hi Isuru S. we're sorry to hear about your experience with us and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We'd like to look into this issue further, please email our team at marketing@poolwerx.com.au.

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Good but incredibly expensive: debris clean over 600 $

After removing the cover this year, there was a lot of debris swimming around, but thank God not a real green pool. Had Poolwerx coming in who used chlorine, lanthanum and stabilizer. They came back 4 times in total over about a week and now the pool is sparkling bright again. However, at over 600 $ it burnt a hole in my wallet. Wonder if this is a normal price for cleaning debris, algae.
Will next time try it myself.

hotkiwi

2 weeks later: pool completely green. Water checked at local poolshop: was OK. Had pool installation checked: all good.

Now what ?

Catherine
Catherine

Deceptive

I was quoted $45 service fee. The pool had been serviced by another company a week before. I made the mistake of giving them my credit card and was charged $170. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

David B
David BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poolwerx supply of equipment for Plungie Pool

Peter
PeterGippsland, VIC

Amazing service from Leigh Poolwerx Cranbourne

We were in the market for a new heat pump for our pool, not knowing a great deal about them did some basic research and then contacted a few strides for quotes. Enter Leigh from Poolwerx Cranbourne, purely professional, respectful, and helpful at all times. He helped us navigate through the whole process giving us options and alternatives to consider. Anything he may have not been 100% certain of he found out and always got back to us promptly. Result is we have a professionally installed pool heater by Leigh, which exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended.

Poolwerx M.Poolwerx

Hi Peter, thank you so much for fantastic review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and will pass it onto the team at Poolwerx Cranbourne.

Tzudy W.
Tzudy W.Perth, WA

Great Service

Poolwerx Rockingham helps us maintain our Pool and Spa on a monthly basis. Great Service. Would recommend them to anyone. On the spot testing and friendly service just down the road.

Poolwerx M.Poolwerx

Hi Tzudy W, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad to hear your great experience from Poolwerx Rockingham and will pass this onto the team.

David W
David WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poolwerx Sherwood/Yeronga

Scott from Poolwerx Sherwood/Yeronga has been servicing my pool for 15 years. I have ALWAYS found Scott and his staff to be price competitive and thorough in the work they have done.

I have nothing but the highest praise for Scott and his wife Kerrie and I have recommended them to the new owner of my property.

Thankyou Scott and Kerrie for the years of great work you have done.

P.Low