Poolwerx (page 2 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (8)
    • Servicing (8)
    • Spa (1)

Disappointed

Took a sample of pool water was told i need 10k of 1 chemical 2k of another chemical, some other stuff and my pool would be perfect, $130 later put everything into the pool, 3 days later still green went back with another sample, they tried to sell me more chemicals, no apologies said it's my problem my chlorinator not making chlorine, won't be going back there in a hurry, ripoff

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your experience so we can attempt to rectify the situation. Please feel free to email us at marketing@poolwerx.com.au

Mrs R

Mrs RMelbourne

Outrageously overpriced

Joylene

Over charged for replacement feet for hayward pool cleaner

Every day i use pool. The hayward has been working well but today i bought new shoes / Feet at a cost of $45 atrocious price. Pool werx put them on and after putting hayward back in pool it does not move. I got it out and these metal bearings fell out. I rang pool werx they were rude and hung up. Bad service bad communication and over priced. Now it not moving at all. I should be entitled to a refund.

Robbo

RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Pool service

Got pool services.3x more expensive than other quotes. Will not get them again.they may have seen the house and thought .that are rich.but I'm on a disabled pension. So they charged me 3x more than I got after the fact that I got them in.

Cronulla - excellent advice and service

I have had two recent problems with my pool. Broken pump and wall fitting.
I ordered a new pump but on arrival the technician thought he could fix the current pump and did so on the spot saving me the expense of a new one.
With the wall fitting, Les realised the shop had an old fitting which would fit the old setup in my pool and the tech, Grant popped over and changed it over for me at no charge (I did not have a tool to do it). Service excellence.
No hesitation in recommending Poolwerx Cronulla.

Brad F

Brad FYamanto

Poolwerx Ipswich...Avoid at all COST!!!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth

Fantastic Service

I went into Poolwerx Gwelup, the female who helped us (sorry don’t remember her name) was fantastic. She had very thorough knowledge and answered all my questions regarding pool maintenance and supplies. Also booked a pool maintenance service and that was also great and had an appointment booked within a couple of days.

Nicole

NicoleRaleigh, NSW

Stay away

I had a major issue with my Pool. The field technicians were fantastic however, I found my local Poolwerx franchise office to be outrageously expensive, unprofessional and extremely incompetent. I was originially quoted around (ball park) $200 for a pool skimmer box but was charged $435 in the end. The job took over three weeks to complete and would have taken much longer if a complaint was not made to head office.
I constantly rang the office for updates and details about delivery and date of works but all to no avail, many calls were ignored and messages not passed on. They never ring you unless they get a call form head office.

My MX 8

Wow what a great team of people in Gwelup..
My MX 8 was repaired in no time..
Great service ..
I’ll be back again ...

Sam W.Poolwerx

Thanks Ivanna, thank you for the feedback of the Poolwerx Gwelup team. They will be happy to hear your comments.

Sunil

SunilMelton west

Terrible, won't be doing business with them at all

Terrible customer service I would say.
Doesn't talk about the call out fees when you talk with them & then one day sends an invoice with charges 1.5 times the normal pool shop charge.
Completely unprofessional guys given they don't tell you there would be call out fees & then after a week would send you the invoice for the call out fees.
Not happy at all.

Best Pool Man Ever

Adam I can't thank you enough for all your professional advice and help to keep my pool sparkling. I'm the biggest learner Adam has probably had I reckon however he has always made me feel like I'm not.
You always go over and beyond for me and it's always very much appreciated.
I highly recommend Adam from Poolwerx High Wycombe for all your pool needs.
Thanks again Adam.

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi Litia, great to hear your experience with Adam has been at the standard we aim to serve every single one of our clients.

Professional and Reliable

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi Toni, thank you for your glowing feedback of Adam, his knowledge and professionalism. We strive to provide the best service possible to all of our clients and it is great to hear that Adam is living up to that standard.

Robina

Robina

Poolwerx High Wycombe WA

Cant speak highly enough of Adam at Poolwerx High Wycombe. Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and I wouldn't have anyone else do my pool! My pool is safe all year round for my kids to swim in!! 5+ stars from me!

Poolwerx High Wycombe WA

Cant say enough about former west coast eagle and now pool werx high wycombe owner Adam Hunter he has made our dirty yucky looking pool shine he is such a good bloke who has bent over backwards to fix our pool cant thank you enough Adam your hard work proffessionalism and ethics are a credit to not only yourself but poolwerx as well if there was a higher rating than five stars youd get it thankyou Paul and Maria A woodvale Wa

Tinyteddy

Tinyteddy

Terrible, take you business elsewhere

I have been waiting nearly 2 months 4 the Townsville company to replace a pipe that they broke, I have not been able 2 vacuum my pool and it is currently got 3 inches thick of algae on the bottom the pool pump needed replacing and that got done within 2 weeks cause they got paid for it, how does that work hey, the lazy lazy pool cleaners leave my equipment out lying around when they use it and I have to go down and clean up after them like little kids, if I had it my way I would be telling this pool company where to go and I would be taking my business elsewhere,

LizBrisbane

Disgraceful Customer Service and Zero Dispute Resolution

Liz

Hi, I had actually cc’d head office in on my final email and have not had a response.

Liz

I re-sent the emails on 28/3/18 as instructed but have had no response from poolwerx and continue to be hounded by their debt collector.

GeroMount Warren Park

Terrible

Bought digital pool pump Jan 13 after our old one packed up after 17yrs from Poolwerx Mount Warren Park. Had new one a month when it stopped working. They say warranty doesn’t cover it as it got wet. It’s in a pool pump house on a slope . The old one Lasted 17 yrs Apparently should have been in a platform and raised according to Hayman. Poolwerx recommended the digital as it saves money on electricity but failed to elevate. Now they say we didn’t request it, this is from a company who states how well train d there technicians are. Not happy don’t use them

not resolved

jar

jarAU

Great service from Poolwerx Knox

After some pretty bad work done by a local pool care company I called Poolwerx Knox to fix my pool pump (no suction) and clear the green pool water. Excellent service from Mark - pump now doing what it is supposed to, and water clear. Minimum of fuss, and even better, minimum parts replaced. Would recommend Mark and Poolwerx Knox for anybody looking for maintenance on their pool.

Sam W.Poolwerx

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. Our Knox team will be very happy to hear your feedback!
Poolwerx Team.

Mel

MelMaclean

Terrible after sales service

I purchased a robotic Aqua Hayward cleaner from Lennox head store .. the functions as described to me by the sales girl do not work ... flap jams shut so unable too suck up leaves... contacted store numerous times and was told the Hayward rep would have to contact me... I’ve waited one week and still haven’t heard from anyone. Disgusting service considering the price I paid. Also failed to include the manual and warranty ..stated they posted it a week ago ... still waiting for it...

Excellent Customer Service.

I’ve been using Poolwerx Toukley for over 12 months and in that time they have been servicing my pool and have had to replace a chlorinator and pool filter among other parts & the service has been very up front and personable. On the few occasions I’ve had any issues they have tackled any issues head on and with a minimum of fuss, I highly recommend them.

Sam W.Poolwerx

Hi Matthew, thank you again for your fantastic review. Our Toukley team has really enjoyed working with you over the past year and look forward to servicing your pool in the future!
Poolwerx Team.