Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel

Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pope

Russell
RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should last longer than that

Only 3 years old unit leaks internally and I am told it is not fixable.no docket so no warranty, will not look at this brand in future.
Retraction works, hose is in excellent condition,all seems a waste

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $189.00.

good reel if used correctly.

had 30m reel for about 2yrs. the grandies (1 of them) has let the hose go and it has broken the small cog inside the unit not allow the spindle to retract the hose. like most people, I have lost my receipt so no return or exchange. Email Pope and no they don't have the spare parts, which is annoying. how do you get tension back on the reel. Any ideas.
Cheers,
Gezza

Purchased in October 2017.

The Pope TeamPope

Thanks.

Other Garden Hoses

Conni
ConniBrisbane

Disappointed

I purchased this 30 metre hose with auto wind hose reel just three and a half years ago. It has always been very difficult to get the hose to stay out when extended. In the last few months, the wind mechanism has failed, so it will no longer fully retract. We are left with many metres of hose hanging out now - a considerable safety hazard as it is installed next to our main entry/exit pathway to our house and the hose now sits on the steps we are going up and down every day, so we have to step carefully to avoid it. Very disappointing for such an expensive item.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Ben H.Pope
CHETTS
CHETTSMELBOURNE

locating pins

as previously mentioned, i am about to locate bracket to wall
which end of locating pin do you place into brick wall longer section or shorter section
or which end do you place into wall bracket.
it does not appear in attached brochure which is not very clear.
thanks happy watering !!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Garden Hoses

Find out how Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel compares to other Garden Hoses

Michael
MichaelDaw Park

update on my review

Contacted Toro today and a extremely helpful Staff person will enable my faulty item to be replaced at Bunnings...great result from Toro. This has restored my faith, apparently there is a 5 year warranty on the hose...very pleasing
I will try to return to Bunnings tomorrow hopefully all ok, will update.....

Nicole
Nicoleasked

My hose won’t come out more than 3 meters and the guide thingy is stuck and won’t move sideways. Any suggestions please? Also how long is the warranty please.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.asked

My Pope retractable hose has the following issue. Water won’t flow through the hose. I have tried several things. Finally I detached the hose from the tap then attached the end of the hose to the tap. This resulted in proper flow through the hose, but when everything was put back the correct way there was no flow again. This is a most vexing problem. Could you please explain what is causing the problem and explain how I can fix it. I’m a tad annoyed as the unit is only recently out of warranty. Regards - Stephanie.

Luke

To be honest I wouldn’t cop it! Ring Pope or I would take it back! It’s 2 year warranty?

The Pope TeamPope

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your question. Can you please call our Customer Service team on 1300 134 880 as they may be able to help you with this issue?

Regards,
The Pope Team

Annie
Annieasked

I have a 30 metre Pope hose bought for Christmas. It won’t pull out past about 1 metre. How can I fix this problem?

Luke

Take it back and exchange it or get a refund, they have a warranty

See all Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel questions

Get an answer from our members and Pope representatives

CategoryGarden Hoses