Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel

Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pope

Xavier70
Xavier70Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow! What a great addition to the garden!

After using all sorts of hangers I got one of these from Bunnings. At first I was tugging too hard, but I called Hidey from Pope service and she told me to tug gently. Works a treat! Thanks Pope.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $129.00.

Paul White
Paul WhiteWestern District, VIC

Love Love Love

Thank-You and congratulations to Heidi from Pope. I did have a faulty rewind mechanism and she was only to happy to help replaced the whole outfit. A long time since i have experinced customer service like this.
Happy Happy

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $189.00.

Other Garden Hoses

shaun austin
shaun austinSydney, NSW

Keep your receipt

I have bought 4 of the 20m retractable hose reels over the last few years. One of the reels was bothersome in regard to quickly retracting as it took about 5 to 10 pulls to make the hose rewind into the case. Reel was between 2 years old. I Called Pope, explained the situation and was directed to take it back to the store for a replacement which I did successfully. The new reel is perfect just like the others.
Good service from Pope, thanks.

Purchased in March 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $130.00.

Shaz26
Shaz26Sydney, NSW

Great product

An excellent product. The hose still unwinds and rewinds with ease after over four years. I use this hose for everything, watering the garden, washing the cars, washing the dogs etc. Would highly recommend this product, it's great value for money.

Purchased in November 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for $179.00.

Garden Hoses

Find out how Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel compares to other Garden Hoses

HeinzMelbourne

Good product

Well priced.
As described.
Replaced a broken one after 10 years of use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ben H.Pope

Hi Heinz, Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear we have a happy Pope customer!
Regards,
The Pope Team

You are welcome.

optimalady
optimaladyNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect!

I bought one of these at least 4 years ago, have moved it from one house to another and it is absolutely perfect. I am looking to buy another one and am very surprised at the negative comments. I can only say I cannot fault it.

Nicole
Nicoleasked

My hose won’t come out more than 3 meters and the guide thingy is stuck and won’t move sideways. Any suggestions please? Also how long is the warranty please.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.asked

My Pope retractable hose has the following issue. Water won’t flow through the hose. I have tried several things. Finally I detached the hose from the tap then attached the end of the hose to the tap. This resulted in proper flow through the hose, but when everything was put back the correct way there was no flow again. This is a most vexing problem. Could you please explain what is causing the problem and explain how I can fix it. I’m a tad annoyed as the unit is only recently out of warranty. Regards - Stephanie.

Luke

To be honest I wouldn’t cop it! Ring Pope or I would take it back! It’s 2 year warranty?

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your question. Can you please call our Customer Service team on 1300 134 880 as they may be able to help you with this issue?

Regards,
The Pope Team

Annie
Annieasked

I have a 30 metre Pope hose bought for Christmas. It won’t pull out past about 1 metre. How can I fix this problem?

Luke

Take it back and exchange it or get a refund, they have a warranty

See all Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel questions

Get an answer from our members and Pope representatives

CategoryGarden Hoses